Status: Story needs to be bigger, tell me what you like and don't like in the comments please! And recommend and subscribe! c:

Sex, Drugs, Fame, & Love

Starstruck

I woke up later than usual. Waaay late. Like noon, Gwen was up before me, packing. "Hey," I started, in a sleepy tone. "Sorry for not waking up earlier."

"It's okay, you were up all night smooching with Danny," she teased as she packed away a shirt.

"We weren't smooching! It was just an innocent peck on the lips! And we didn't stay up all night! I went to sleep at like eleven!"

"Yeah. Suuuure."

I threw my pillow at her and got ready for today. George expected us at the studio around three. I threw on one of my Pierce the Veil shirts and jeans, just combed my hair out and put it in a bun, and didn't put any makeup on. It felt like a lazy day, so I dressed like it was a lazy day. I helped Gwen pack and got a bagel and returned packing. We had to check out of the hotel at two, so we had an hour and the boys were done already. At around one thirty, we were loading everything up in a taxi, and we checked out of the hotel and rode to the apartments.

We all shared the apartment, it was small, but we could make it livable. It had two bedrooms, a fairly big living room, a small bathroom, and a small kitchen. Gwen and I shared a room, Justin and Zach shared a room, and Jakey offered to sleep on the couch. It was pretty empty, but it was our temporary home in Portland, so we took what we could get. We didn't have to pay much, George said that he'd take a little out of our first paycheck, but that's it.

When we were done unpacking into our new home, it was two thirty, so we went to Rise records, and the drive took about fifteen minutes, so we were there early.

I walked into George's and saw Danny sitting in a chair, playing on his phone. I waved at George and walked up to Danny. "Hey," I greeted.

"Hey," he sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, about last night..." he trailed off.

"What about last night?"

"Can we just forget about it? I don't really want to be in a relationship right now and I didn't mean to... kiss you."

"Oh... sure." I walked out of the office, tears starting to form in my eye. I walked through the hallway and down the stairs until I reached the lobby. I ran outside and walked back in the direction of the apartment building.

I can't believe it, I thought. He played with my emotions like a video game! I thought he liked me! He said that he liked me a lot! When I got to my apartment I ran into mine and Gwen's room and plopped down on the bed and cried into the pillow.

(>‿◠)✌

I woke up later that night at six. I checked my phone, I had two missed calls from George, twelve from Gwen, and one from Danny. Danny No! He's not calling, and I'm not gonna call him back! I didn't bother calling Gwen back, she's in the same apartment, but I did call George back.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey, you called?"

"Yeah! What the hell Jess! Why did you walk out! I had some very important things to tell you!" he yelled. I've never seen him this angry.

"I'm sorry."

"Well I want you here tonight!"

"Tonight? But it's six!"

"I have a watch."

I rolled my eyes and got off of bed. "Kay, be there in a minute." I hung up and checked my appearance. It looked like I cried myself to sleep, because I did. I tried to cover up the red eyes with make up, but it didn't work that well. I didn't do anything with my hair, just kept it in a bun.

I left the apartment and called a taxi. I arrived at Rise and walked up to the office. I opened the door and walked through it into the studio. To my surprise, I saw Vic Fuentes sitting in a chair.

"GEORGE OHMAHGAWD WHY IS VIC FUENTES HERE!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!! ERMAFUCKINGGHERD I LOOK LIKE SHIT!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME GEORGE OH MY FUCK!!!" I yelled while jumping up and down and flapping my arms.

Vic looked up at me and smiled. Oh dear God he's smiling at me!! His perfect smile was towards me!

"Yes, Vic Fuentes is here because I want either you or Danny to do a song with him," George explained.

Danny unexpectedly walked through the door into the office, and was shocked when he saw me, then Vic. "Hey, why is Vic Fuentes here?" He seemed so calm. God he's such a douche. Thinks he's so cool because he can toy with girls' emotions then kiss them and then ask to 'forget about it'. He has no idea how much I hate him right now.

George explained everything to Danny, and he understood. "Okay, who wants to do the song with him?" he asked.

I threw my hand up in the air while jumping up and down again. I was yelling like a monkey hopped up on cocaine.

"Alright, let Jess do it," Danny shrugged.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!" I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I quickly remembered that I was supposed to hate him right now so I pulled away and walked up to Vic. "Hey," I awkwardly said.

"Hello darling." My heart melted when he said darling. "You seem pretty excited about doing this."

"I'm very excited! I'm a huge fan of Pierce the Veil!"

"Aw thanks. Hey, since we gotta write a song together do you wanna go to my hotel and start working on it?" he asked.

"Sure!" I nodded with too much enthusiasm. But who could blame me? I'm going to Vic Fuentes's hotel!! With just him!!

He smiled and lead me out the door and called a taxi and we both climbed in. He told the cab driver the name of his hotel, and soon we were there. He lead me up to his room and grabbed an acoustic guitar and sat crisscross applesauce on the bed. I sat across from him on the bed.

"Okay, so, I was thinking of a tune that goes like..." He started playing some chords on the guitar, and it sounded wonderful! "How does that sound?"

"It sounds wonderful! I love it!"

"Okay, awesome. And since I'm the guest singer, you're gonna sing the verses and the choruses and I'll sing the bridge."

"Okay, sounds good!"

"Awesome. Now, think of some lyrics that come into mind, well, first what do you want it to be about?" he asked.

"How about, a girl, who leaves a guy, because she's afraid of falling in love," I suggested.

"Wow, that sounds amazing. Okay, you think of lyrics while I'll play the tune, just sing the first thing that comes do your mind. No matter what."

I nodded as he kept playing the chord. I thought for a minute of what I could sing. I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of him, but I didn't want to keep him waiting.

I sang what sounded good to me, and hopefully sounded good to him.

As I fall asleep with you,
After hours of quiet talking


"Wow, that sounds really good, let me write that down." Vic got a notebook out and wrote down the lyrics. "Okay, keep going."

"Um..." I thought for a while, and thought of some more.

You'll soon hate me for what I'll do,
And spend your whole life walking.
I'm not worth it,
Anymore,
And watch as I walk out the door,
And you'll hate yourself


"Wooow." He wrote down the lyrics in the notebook. "Okay, now we should work on the chorus, I was thinking something like..." He started playing different chords on his guitar, and started singing.

Darling
Where did you go wrong?
In a love that was so strong.
And how can you make this right?
By letting go of me tonight


He paused to write down what he sang, and I was just amazed. He sounded so perfect, and the chorus was wonderful. He started up again.

Oh darling,
Hold your head,
Up till the sky know your name,
And forget about me,
Forget about all my shame


Vic looked up at me after writing it down. "So, what do ya think?"

"I love it! Let's work on the next verse." We wrote down things for the next verse, and then it was time for the bridge. We were totally stumped, we couldn't find anything that complimented the rest of the song, so we got distracted and talked about random stuff.

"You know you're really pretty," he complimented.

"Oh, thanks," I blushed.

"What, you don't get that a lot?"

"No, not really."

"That's a shame. Do you get called beautiful?" I shook my head. "Cute?" I shook my head. "Adorable?" I shook my head. "Sexy?" My eyes popped, but I quickly shook my head. "Did that one shock you?" he smiled.

"Yeah, a little," I laughed.

"Well it's true."

I smiled and looked away at my phone. I had a text from Gwen, and I was about to text her back, until Vic unexpectedly kissed my cheek. "Whoa..." I started. "What was that for?"

"I just feel bad for you," he shrugged.

"Why?"

"Because you don't get called beautiful even though you obviously are."

"I think you're beautiful!"

"Of course you do."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're a fangirl, Jess."

"Am not!"

"Really? So if I brought in Jaime and started holding hands and acting cute you wouldn't say 'I SHIP IT!!!!'?"

I laughed, but then shook my head in defeat. "Alright, you caught me, I'm a fangirl."

"Knew it." He kissed my cheek again, then my lips. God his lips are so soft!

"Vic... what are you doing?"

"Since you're a fangirl I figured you'd want this."

"Okay, yeah, I do, but I don't always get what I want."

"Well then let's play a game," he whispered as he moved his lips across my neck, "where you get whatever you want."

"I think I like that game," I whispered back as I kissed him. He laughed seductively and pulled me closer to him, so I was sort of sitting on his lap. He kissed my neck, then my shoulder, and I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed the side of his head.

For a minute I thought of Danny, and how for whatever reason I felt bad, but why would I? He doesn't want to be in a relationship, so kissing Vic wouldn't be cheating on him! But it still felt weird, I mean, I've always looked up to Vic when I was just another obsessive teenager. Now I'm having a make out session with him? And besides, he's like twelve years older than me.

I pulled away. "Um, it's getting late, I gotta go." And with that, I got off the bed and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh! Looks like Jess and Vic did some smooching! Haha c: I know this sounds really fanfictiony right now but it's not, Vic's not gonna be in the story for very long, just a few more chapters. c;