Status: Story needs to be bigger, tell me what you like and don't like in the comments please! And recommend and subscribe! c:

Sex, Drugs, Fame, & Love

One of These Days You Push Me Away, Turn Around it'll be Too Late

I woke up to the sight of Gwen staring at me. I jumped up while clinging to my pillow. "Holy shit Gwen! What the fuck!?"

"You went over to Vic Fuentes's hotel last night," she stated as if it wasn't obvious enough.

"Yeah, so?"

"You guys did stuff! Didn't you?"

"No, all we did was write a song." Gwen gave me a look that said "oh come on, I know that's a lie" and when she gives me that look, I always cave in. "Alright, so we made out a little. And he called me beautiful. But not in that order," I confessed.

"I knew you did something! I texted you like five times but you never texted back!"

"I know, I'm sorry. I wasn't planning on kissing him, it just sort of... happened," I shrugged. "You know I don't even think I kissed his lips."

She laughed. "Well, hopefully you didn't kiss below the belt... right?"

"Of course I didn't! I didn't even kiss below his neck! Jeez Gwen I'm not that dirty!"

"I'm not saying you are, it's just it's with the guy you've had a total crush since like eighth grade. You'd probably get so starstruck you'd do anything if he asked you to."

"Well, Vic's not the kind of guy to ask a girl to do that stuff, the day he met her."

"True. So did you finish your guys's song?" she asked with total interest.

"Shit! I left when the make out thing was getting too touchy."

"Why?"

"Uh because he's like twelve years older than me!"

"Really? I don't think that's the only reason," she winked.

"Oh come on! What other reasons could there be?"

"Well, maybe Danny's a reason."

"Danny doesn't have anything to do with this." She gave me that look again, so of course I caved in. "Alright maybe it felt a little weird kissing one guy and then kissing another guy."

"Or maybe you felt like you and Danny had a 'thing' and by kissing Vic you felt like you were cheating on him."

"No, that couldn't be it. Danny said that he didn't want a relationship," I shrugged.

"Maybe he's just saying that to make you want him more?"

"Or maybe he's just saying that because he doesn't like me like that and he just kissed me because it was late and he was tired or maybe even he was drunk or something!" I got out of bed and grabbed my phone and walked out to the kitchen, with Gwen following.

I made a bowl of cereal while checking my Facebook. I had one new friends request, so I clicked on it. I almost choked on my piece of Trix (yes, I know Trix is for kids) when I saw what was on the screen.

Danny Aero

"What?" Gwen asked when she saw my face.

"Nothing." I set my bowl on the table and began eating it.

Should I accept it? I wondered. Or should I ignore it, and make him want me more? I made my decision, I didn't even press a button, just exited out and set my phone down.

"I'm gonna go watch TV." Gwen walked out the kitchen and left me there, alone.

Oh I shouldn't be worrying about boys! I'm in a band! I should be focusing on where Picture Perfect Moment is, and where we want to go!

I ate a few more bites, and then my phone decided to vibrate. It was an unknown number calling, but I answered it anyways. "Hello?"

"Hey." It was Vic's voice. "George gave me your number."

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Um, we still need to finish that song."

"Oh yeah."

"You wanna come over to my hotel again?"

I knew he'd probably make a move again, and I don't really need that to happen right now. "Um, actually you can come over to our apartment this time."

"Oh, okay." He sounded a little disappointed at that.

I told him the name of the apartment building and what one we're in, and he said he'd be here in twenty minutes. After I hung up I walked out to the living room to see everyone else watching TV. "Hey, guys," I yelled, getting their attention. "Vic Fuentes is gonna be here in like twenty minutes so can we... try to be normal?"

They all nodded their heads while I walked into mine and Gwen's room to get dressed. I slipped on a random band tee and jeans. I brushed my hair out and straightened it, and just put eyeliner on. When I stepped back into the living room I saw Vic standing in the doorway. Everyone looked at him with wonder. I don't know if it's because a famous person in a very famous band was standing in our doorway, or if it was because a famous person knew us.

When Vic saw me his eyes lit up and he smiled. "Hey Jess, I brought my guitar, and I was thinking of ideas for the bridge!" He held up his guitar and notebook.

"Oh that's great, uh, why don't we go into my room and work on it?" He nodded so I led him to mine and Gwen's room. I sat on the edge of the bed and he sat on it next to me.

He showed me his notebook, and it had some really good lyrics in it.

Well if it was your life on the line
Don't you think I'd save you?
But baby now it's mine,
And I need you to save me.
But you told me to wait,
But how can I obey?
When this love, love, love
Turned to hate,
Oooh


He had his guitar out and he was tuning it. I tapped on his shoulder and he looked at me. "What?" he asked.

"Vic... these lyrics are amazing."

He smiled at that. "Thanks, do you wanna use them for the bridge?"

"Well duh!" He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I quickly pulled away, hoping things wouldn't get too touchy, as he held his guitar in a playing position.

"I'm gonna show you how it goes, okay? Feel free to make suggestions." He started playing on the guitar and sung the lyrics. It wasn't what I imagined it would sound like, it sounded much better. "Well, what do you think?" he asked.

"It's amazing! Vic you're really good at this! I've always thought that, but I thought I should tell you."

"Aw thanks Jess. That means a lot coming from you."

"Why?"

"Because I really like you." He leaned closer to me until his lips met mine. I held on to the kiss, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pulled my lips away to breathe and then quickly put them on his again. He held his hands firmly on my waist and I tightened my grip on him, bringing me closer to him. I was sort of sitting on his lap this time, and before I knew it his tongue slithered into my mouth. It felt weird at first, because I've only French kissed like three times in my life, but I got used to it quickly and licked his bottom lip. Our tongues coiled together as if they had a mind of their own.

This feels weird, I thought. I slowly—and awkwardly—pulled away and got off of his lap. "Um, we should probably show our new song to George."

"Yeah, yeah we should." He got up and grabbed his guitar and notebook. I checked my appearance in the mirror on the wall and my hair was a little messed up, but I ran a comb through it and it was fine.

Vic and I walked out of my room to be greeted by Gwen's big creepy smile. "I didn't hear much singing!" she said.

"Shut up, what else would we be doing?" I asked.

"Oh you know! Stuff!"

I snickered. "Be more specific. Anyways, Vic and I are going to the studio to show George our song. Bye guys!" Vic waved goodbye and we both walked out the apartment and called a cab.

"Hey, Jess?" Vic asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a car here?"

"No, we just got here like four days ago, when we get our first paycheck or whatever we're hopefully gonna rent one if we have enough money."

"Oh, well in the music industry, your pay depends on how popular you are. You guys just uploaded a song on YouTube, right?"

"Yeah, I haven't checked that in a while, actually."

"Here, I'll do it right now." He whipped out his phone and tapped the YouTube icon. He went to Rise's channel and scrolled down until he saw our video. He tapped on it, and scrolled down to see the number of views. "Holy shit, 20,000. That's pretty good, for a new band."

"Really? What are the ratings?" I loomed my head over his shoulder looking at his phone.

"Uh, 1,324 likes and 24 dislikes."

"Really? Lemme see that!" I grabbed his phone and checked it out. Sure enough, it had 1,324 likes. I scrolled down to see the comments.

I really like this new band! Rise hasn't disappointed me yet!

I like how the lead singer for this band is a girl, and it's still badass!

They sound like any other band, Rise is so lame. I want to hear new sound!

It looked like that comment didn't have any likes, and most of the compliment ones had likes. So people shared their opinion. Oh I just wanted to hug all these nice people! Is that how rock stars feel when they have fans? Or is this how new rock stars feel? Because I'm definitely feeling it.

"Wow..." I gawked. "Vic! I'm getting somewhere!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around Vic.

"Congrats." He pulled me off of him and kissed me. I pulled away and he was still looking deep into my eyes. "Why do you keep doing that?" he asked.

"Doing what?"

"You pull away every time I kiss you."

"Oh... it's nothing," I shrugged.

"It has to be something, otherwise you wouldn't do it."

"Okay, well... It feels weird."

"Why?" Right after he asked that the car stopped. Thank god.

"Oh! We're here! Let's go show George our song!" I jumped out of the car and Vic payed the guy and he got out too. We walked in Rise and took the elevator up to the fourth floor. When we reached the studio I opened the door and walked in with Vic following. I saw Danny and the rest of his band in the studio recording a song. "Oh! I'm sorry! Are we interrupting something?" I asked.

"Oh no!" George assured. "We were just finishing up." He nodded toward Devils Inside. "Are you guys done writing that song?"

"Yeah, we wanted to show it to you."

"Okay! Get out guys! I wanna hear this song!" he ordered. Danny and his band walked out of the studio. I'm not sure, but I think I caught Danny glaring at Vic.

"Let's go!" I walked in the studio with Vic. Danny was standing by George watching us as Vic tuned his guitar. For some odd reason, Danny was giving Vic the shittiest look ever. Was he... jealous?

Nah. He can't be. I shook the thought off and looked at Vic. "Ready?" I asked.

He nodded as he started playing the chords. I started singing when it was my cue, and Vic started singing when it was his. When we were done George was clapping. "Amazing. I really like that song! Danny what did you think?" he asked, turning to Danny.

"It's okay," he choked out.

"Okay? It's amazing!" George turned to us. "That song really paints a picture guys! Puts a movie in my head! I love it! This is going on the album!"

Vic smiled and gave me a side-hug, then kissed my cheek. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the studio. Danny glared at him again.

"That was seriously amazing!" George exclaimed again.

"Thanks. Are we done here?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have the song recorded and everything."

"Okay, thanks." Vic and I made our way to the door. He was outside the office, but something grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I looked to see who the kidnapper was, and it was Danny. "Danny?" I asked. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Well you didn't have to grab my arm! What do you want?"

"Is Vic and you... a thing?"

"A thing? No! What made you think that?"

"Well, the way he looked at you, and kissed your cheek, and held your hand."

"Why do you care anyways?"

"I don't want him to hurt you."

"You don't want him to hurt me? What about you?" I accused.

"What do you mean?"

"The whole 'kiss-me-and-ask-me-to-forget-it thing'. It messed with me. I actually thought you liked me, but I guess not, considering you didn't mean to kiss me."

"Is this what this is about? Are you trying to make me jealous or something?"

"No! I don't have a thing with Vic!"

"Well don't, because he will hurt you."

"What if I want to have a thing with him? What are you going to do?"

"Look, Jess, this has nothing to do with me liking you, cause I don't. I just don't wanna see you get hurt."

"The other night you said you liked me a lot," I stated.

"Okay, then, maybe I do. But I guess it doesn't matter! You don't like me, so you're with Vic!"

"I'm not with Vic—wait you like me?"

"Yeah..."

"Then why did you ask me to forget about the whole kiss thing?"

"Because... I don't want a relationship, that part's true. But I really like you. Like, a lot. And seeing you hold hands and be all cute with another guy just hurts me, I guess it makes me jealous," he confessed.

"Well, I'm not gonna not be in a relationship just because you won't and you get jealous seeing me with other guys."

"Okay, fine, I just wanted to... let you know. But I swear to God if Vic hurts you I'm gonna—"

"Danny you don't have to act all protective. I can take care of myself."

With that, I walked out of the office and saw Vic in the hallway. "Hey Jess, did George need you for something else?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Okay, cool. Hey, do you wanna come back to my hotel and like watch movies on Netflix or something?"

"Sure Vic, sounds like a date."

He smiled at the word date. "Okay! Awesome! Let's go!" He slipped his arm around my waist and held me closer to him.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, but something inside tells me part of it is because of Danny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah finally finished with this one! I started it like last week and never got back to it. Lol.