Status: Finished! The sequal will come as soon as possible :)

I'm Slowly Drowning

I'm Just A Man

Three days left of the tour and we'd fly to LA where we'd live in a small apartment with three bedrooms close to the guys' place. I'd never felt so alive as I did with Andy, we was really careful about where we kissed and who was around us since the fans didn't know yet.

We were back in London again and the guys had half of the day off, which we decided to use at the mall, getting the last things we wanted; presents, clothes etc. I for once had lots of things to get, I needed a present for both of my parents, some more clothes since I was drastically in need for it, I also had some books I really wanted, I wanted to look at some new music and I planned on buying a new bass either here or in LA, since my old is used and have gotten moisture and that made it really out of tune no matter what I did... Which sucked really badly.

"Hey! Pineapple, are you ready to go?" Max asked, walking into the bunk area of the fan-van. Oh, the pineapple thing? Yeah, I had an incident where trouble with the pineapple somehow led me to hitting myself in the head with it, Max had called me pineapple ever since.

"Yup! I'm ready." I smiled, ignoring him calling me pineapple.

"Great, 'cause everyone else is waiting on us" he laughed and grabbed my wrist, dragging me outside, only just allowing me to grab my purse on the way before we left and almost fell out of the van since we stumbled over our own feet.

Of cause, we received a laugh from everyone except for Jamie when we burst out of the door, fighting to keep balance and not trip over. I'd already done that once, being the incredibly clumsy person I am.

"Okay, so where are we going first?" Jake asked after Max and I gained balance and the laughter died out.

"What about a music-store first?" Max asked

"I'd like to look at clothes also" Jamie mentioned

"I need to go find something also" Jinxx said, without hinting at WHAT he needed to find.

"Shouldn't we split up then? And meet around noon to get something to eat somewhere?" CC suggested.

"Great idea! I'll go with Lex" Andy said and grabbed my arm, pulling me into him. I stumbled over my feet and nearly fell, again, making Max laugh at me which I responded to with a punch on the arm.

We split up in three groups, Jake and Jinxx walked off towards some mysterious shop without hinting about what.

Ashley, CC and Jamie decided to go look at some clothes first and such.

And lastly; Max, Andy and I walked off towards a music-store to look at music.

Andy's POV

It's indescribable how hard it was to act like friends with Lex, I wanted to hug her all the time and show all those guys that kept on eyeing her that she was taken. I think Lex had problems with it herself since she mostly spoke with Max and more than once, we caught ourselves about to hug or hold hands, which we couldn't cause we'd already been spotted by more than one fan who came over to me with excited smiles.

After what seemed like forever, Max and Lex bought some CDs and we walked on to a bookstore where Lex quickly found what she wanted and bought a few books... Way too many words for me, I didn't get how reading could be fun.

She also bought a present for each of her parents before we headed towards hot-topic.

"Who the hell is this crappy band?" Max joked as he grabbed a shirt with my face on it after we got to hot-topic, "Look at him, such a blargh"

Lex laughed at him while looking trough some things. Batman. I didn't think twice before I stood next to her and soon after found a pair of pj's with batman a logo scattered randomly around on it. I needed those, I loved those!

We joked around for a bit, finding weird clothes and laughing. After another hour, Lex bought a pair of pj's matching mine, some t-shirts with different bands on and a batman tank top. Max bought a pineapple necklace and forced Lex to wear it, and some clothes himself and I bought the pj's and some Disney earrings for Lex, which I hid for her so I could give 'em to her later or something.

We had half an hour left when we met CC, Ashley and Jamie and regrouped. Ash and Max swapped places and Lex, Ash and I found a shop selling Basses and Guitars where we with our fellow interest for bass wasted the last 30 minutes trying to find the perfect bass for Lex.

We didn't though and disappointed left the shop the go meet up with the others.

I honestly had no idea about what Jinxx and Jake had been doing but I didn't ask them since we hurried on after realising how late we were if we needed something to eat first.

After eating, we hurried to the venue and prepared for our show as usually.

"Good luck tonight" Lex smiled at me, we were the last ones back in the changing-room, I guess the others always left us alone on purpose, both to let us have some time and because they didn't want to see us making out.

I walked over to her as she stood, leaning on the wall. I placed my hands on the wall, on each side of her head and leant down and connected our lips slowly. She moaned quietly, as I deepened the kiss and moved my hands from the wall to her waist, I still felt like every kiss was our first, honestly, I couldn't believe that I was actually with her, that I was actually allowed to claim her as mine.

We broke apart again and I smiled at her, she always blushed, she was so adorable and innocent.

"Go out there and blow the roof off" she laughed and pecked my lips quickly.

"Will do!" I said as I let go of her and we both left the room to walk backstage, counting down the minutes till I had to go on stage.

Alex's POV

I smiled as the guys ran onto stage, Cc first with his drumsticks in his hands, then Jinxx, Jake, Ashley and lastly Andy.

While playing their concert, I quickly pulled out my iPod touch, since it was connected to the wi-fi in the venue it gave me a possibility to check twitter and I swear, I've never been spammed more on twitter than that moment.

Opening up my notifications of people mentioning me, it was a storm. I mean, I'd received a lot if tweets congratulating me when I won but now many of these mentions were cruel and filled with hate.

Things like:

'What?! Andy's in a relationship with @AlexSCollin ? Get away from him your freak!'

'@AlexSCollin is a fake bitch, @AndyBVB deserves so much more!'

'This makes me want to puke, how can @AndyBVB fall for someone like @AlexSCollin ? (Picture)'

Tho there was also tweets like:

'Omg! @AndyBVB is in a relationship! I'm so happy for him and @AlexSCollin!!!'

'@AlexSCollin is so beautiful, she's so lucky to be with Andy, they're adorable together! <3'

'I'm fan-girling so badly right now! @AndyBVB and @AlexSCollin is such a cute couple! :'3 x'

I was honestly shocked and didn't know what to do, I mean, how did they know? We didn't tell others than the guys, Max, Jamie and Jon, god dammit! Not even my parents knew it!

I wanted to cry, as I started scrolling through all the mentions. I don't know for how long I scrolled until I got to the old things with people congratulating me for winning. I looked at the first few tweets, about Andy and I.

'@BlackVeilBridesLoveXXX @AndyBVB isn't that @AlexSCollin ???'

I clicked on it and found it a response on another tweet by someone called @BlackVeilBridesLoveXXX who tweeted:

'OMG! @AndyBVB is in a relationship?!' And with a picture of us kissing, I went to her profile and found more tweets like that with all kind of pictures of Andy and I, when did they take those?

I guessed that I looked like I'd seen a monster, so I decided to leave backstage, running down in the dressing-room where I closed the door after myself and hid my face in my palms, fighting to hold back my tears, this wasn't how we planned to tell them, if we even planned to...

How was I supposed to deal with all this hate?!