Status: Finished! The sequal will come as soon as possible :)

I'm Slowly Drowning

Partners In Crime

The sixth day passed by rather eventless, since Andy was in the studio again, of cause, Max and Jamie noticed that I was acting weird and asked me about it, but I shook it off, acting like I didn't hear them when they asked or just changing the subject. And in the evening we watched a movie all together, while I curled up next to Andy, before we went to bed.

The fifth day was the day of the small concert where they'd introduce their new album to a little group of fans.

We arrived at the venue far to early and after helping setting up stage an such and the guys practised a bit after that, not Andy though, he didn't want us, mostly me, to hear it yet.

"I'm nervous" Andy mumbled and messed with his hair, like he usually does when he's nervous, "I hope they'll like it as much as we do" he laughed, I smiled at him.

"They'll love it, Lion" I told him, I loved it, or at least what I'd heard of it. "And the most important thing is that you love it yourself" he smiled and took my hand, pulling me closer to himself.

"You're probably right, but still" he laughed and wrapped his arms around me, pecking my lips quickly. "I need to have a smoke" he mumbled, "join me outside?"

"Sure" I laughed and Andy let go of my waist, grabbing my hand instead as we walked outside of the venue and a bit down the street until we found a small park.

"Is that swings?" Andy asked, pointing towards the other end of the park, somewhere in the time I'd spend with Andy, swings had for me turned into something romantic and symbolic.

"That's definitely swings" I laughed, jumping towards the swings and sitting down on one of them as we reached them.

Andy sat down on the other swing next to me and took out a cigarette, and put the tar stick to his mouth, and lighted it. Those things would kill him in the end, honestly.

After Andy finished the smoke and put it out, we ended up having a duel for get highest and after that we tried to swing while holding hands and laughing our asses off.

"Argh!" I screamed as I lost my grip on the swing and fell off, dragging Andy with me since our fingers were still entangled. We ended up on the ground, laughing like maniacs and trying to fight our way up again and get the dirt off our clothes. People passing by kept on giving us weird glances but we didn't mind.

"Shit, we have five minutes to they start, they must be searching for us" I said, still sitting on the ground, checking a text message from Max asking where the hell we were.

"Fuck!" Andy jumped up from the ground, grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"We have to run" I laughed and Andy nod as we started to run, as fast as possible.

As we barged trough the doors in the back, we got some strict gazes and Andy was quickly dragged to the dressing room while I went out to be a part of the small audience, searching for Shane, Max and Jamie and joining them as I found them.

"Where the hell were you?" Max asked me.

"In the park, we lost track of time" I answered just as the guys walked onto stage.

"Hey everybody, I guess you already know this but we've been working on our new album 'Set The World On Fire' these past weeks and now we're here to play it for you" Andy said, "this album reflects a lot upon what have happened in my life recently, our lives. And many of the songs represent new persons in our lives and of cause as always, our amazing fans who mean more to us than anything, so I hope you'll like it! Here we go" he laughed and pointed at the guys who started playing a new melody I hadn't heard before.

Starting with a song called New Religion followed by Set The World On Fire and an amazing song they'd released as a single at the beginning of the weak, called Fallen Angels.

Between each song, the guys presented it and told a bit about it, Love Isn't Always Fair followed Fallen Angels and God Bless You came after again.

"The lyrics for this song represent something, someone that have happened in my life recently" Andy said after God Bless You, "this is a person I love more than I love anything else and she means so much to me, I love you princess." He said as the guys started to play the melody for Rebel Love Song and he joined in with the lyrics short after, there was more speed in it this time yet it still made tears spring forward in my eyes again.

Rebel Love Song was followed by a beautiful song called Savior, if I didn't start crying under Rebel Love Song, I definitely started crying now.

After that came The Legacy, Die For You, Ritual and Youth & Whiskey.

After the concert, everybody stayed and talked with each other, the guys signed things, took pictures etc. they received a really good feedback on the album, people loved it.

Another day flew past me in a blur, and I ended it with Andy in the bed, my final thought before I drifted away in my sleep; 5 days.