Status: Finished! The sequal will come as soon as possible :)

I'm Slowly Drowning

You talk the talk but do you walk the walk?

I heard the alarm when it went off, but I just wanted to stay in my warm and comfy bed, I didn’t even know why my alarm was on, the concert had been a dream, right? I groaned and rolled over at my back without realising where in my bed I laid exactly, the next thing I knew, I was on my floor with a beginning headache. “Ouch Ouch Ouch” I mumbled while I fought my way up at the bed, sitting cross-legged. I shut off my alarm clock and checked the time, a bit past 8. I looked in the corner off my room, to find my things packed for later, could it really be reality? I was so sure it’d been a dream; something incredible like that couldn’t happen for me, could it? My heart speed raised, was I actually going to Legoland with the Black Veil Brides today?! And even better, after that, I was going to tour with them for one month and then live with them for another month! Could it really be true?

I hurried out of bed and into the bathroom, trying to ignore the red bunch scars on my hips, tights and stomach that were reflected in the mirror, I heated myself every time I saw those scars, the old ones as well as the newer ones. I wanted to cry when I stared at them, but I couldn’t today was supposed to be a great day, I didn’t want to start it with crying. I forced my gaze away from the ugly scars and hurried with the bath, shaving my legs and carefully making sure that none of the scars were inflicted. After that I blow-dried my hair, made it fall in natural curls down my back, my hair was really long actually it reached ten centre meters or something above my waist, it was crazy when I straightened it, then it reached a little further than my waist.

I decided to wear a pair of skinny jeans; the right leg was white and the left black. I wore them together with a casual black tank top and a dark gray denim jacket. After putting on my clothes, I tied my long dark red hair in a high ponytail, applied my eyeliner and mascara and made sure I looked presentable, not beautiful, that was impossible. I put on my necklace with the BVB star symbol on it and some earrings with pale green feathers, matching my eyes. I painted my nails black and smiled at my tattoo before I left my rooms, carrying my suitcases downstairs.

Surprisingly, both of my parents were awake when I came down, they looked tired, but they were awake nonetheless. They insisted on meeting the guys before I was going to spend two months with them...that frightened me a bit, but I agreed, I didn’t want to argue before leaving them for two entire months. My heart seemed to keep on rising in speed as the time grew nearer ten, I was so nervous and excited, it felt like this was some sort of turning point in my life. I stood in the kitchen, just chewing my breakfast slowly, without being hungry, just too waste time. My thoughts was filled with images and old dreams finally coming true, I couldn’t help but smile, pictures of the band in Legoland, it was pretty hilarious.

That’s the moment I heard a knock at the door, followed by some loud voices. My heart that’d finally slowed down speeded up again and my breathing became a bit unstable. I ran towards the door, but my dad had decided to do the same and we ended up in a weird fight by the door, something we’d done since I was little. In the end my dad won and ripped open the door, which was extremely embarrassing since I was still hanging on his back, trying to make him fall so I could open the door. “H-hey” I stuttered and looked down so my face was partly hidden behind my bangs. I jumped down from my dad’s back, and gazed up at the guys from under my bangs.

“Hello bab...” Ashley started but he was shut up by Andy smacking his hand over his mouth. “Hey Alex” Andy said and smiled at me, making my stomach curl into a ball. “So you’re the Black Veil Brides?” My dad asked, just so you know, he spoke really bad English, it was so embarrassing. The guys nodded, keeping their straight faces, even though it was obvious that they were about to burst out laughing, though they managed to keep the facade. Andy smiled again “you ready?” I nodded eccentric and spun around, running into the living room after my suitcases and backpack. My mom followed me out till the door where she met the guys as well, before we said goodbye, and promised to keep contact trough Skype.

Ashley and Jake took one of my suitcases each while Andy took my backpack, and soon we were squeezed together in the van again, Jake and CC on one of the couches, Jinxx and Ash in the armchairs and Andy, Max and I on the last couch. “I can’t believe we’re going till Legoland!” Max exclaimed and smiled, I laughed “I’m so excited!” I nodded, I was pretty excited myself, but that was the part about BVB, and the fact that Andy was playing with a wisp of my hair, I don’t think he’d even realised that he was playing with it. I think I blushed slightly, because Max gave me one of those ‘I know what’s going on here’ looks. But I didn’t even know what was going on so I’d probably just misunderstood what his eyes were telling me.

Somehow I managed to fall asleep again on the way there and when I woke up, I was resting my head on Andy’s shoulder, I immediately blushed as I realised, I’d only met him and I’d managed to fall asleep on his lap once and resting my head on his shoulder once. “S-sorry” I whispered and yawned, I looked around in the living room, CC and Jake was sitting on the floor playing a car-game on the PlayStation, Ash was nowhere to be seen, probably sleeping or something, Jinxx was in the kitchen, talking with someone on the phone, probably his girlfriend Sammi Doll and Max was sleeping on the other couch. Andy smiled at me “totally fine, you didn’t get much sleep last night, huh?” he asked, I nodded and smiled back at him, his blue eyes were glowing in this special way, it made me feel fuzzy inside, I really loved those eyes. “We’re there in 5 minutes!” John said from his spot next to the driver, I didn’t notice him before, which was weird. Andy’s eyes lit up and Max sprung out of the couch “we’re there?!” Andy nodded and laughed, “You’re really that excited Max?” He asked, Max nodded eccentrically.

Soon we were all sitting in the couches and armchairs again, as the bus pulled in at the gate, John handed us some tickets he’d printed out and told us that the bus with him and the driver in would pick up us again at 6 pm. After that we were basically kicked out of the bus and they drove away, “Ookay?” one of the guys mumbled. “Let’s get those tickets and crash this place!” Max yelled, “Yeah, man!” someone screamed back, and we all ran towards the gates, getting a bunch of weird looks.