Status: So this will be a Kellic Fanfic, you little fans just give me some inspiration ya' hear ;D

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

I want you in the most unromantic ways.

Vic's p.o.v
"God damn.. It's been four days..Im still shaking at the thought of the horrid things I had done in front of Kellin." I said with a quiver in my voice.

I shook my head in shame looking down at my wrist, in disbelief.

"I even..pierced my own skin once again.." I said letting out a loud sob.

Why the fuck would I lie to him, I wish I knew the answer to this one question. This was much harder to overcome then you would think. I just ruptured innocent blood..In a young boy who only knows pain..

As I sat looking at my freshly cut wounds, I walked to the bathroom, pulling out a bottle of alcohol from the medicine cabinet. Slowly I begun to pour the liquid on to my fresh wounds.
I winced in pain as the cuts stung worse then a Wasp.

My skin becoming a very pasty white color, I grew sick at this sight, kicking my mirror shattering it into multiple pieces.

"God damn it. Why the fuck am I like this!? When I fucking fall for someone, I always end up lying and hurting them! If there was no me perhaps Kellin wouldn't be in the situation he is in now.." I said whispering into the shattered mirror.

I picked myself up, and begun to wrap my cuts away so no one could see what I had done to myself.

"..I wonder if he's thought about me" I said looking down at my shoes.

I begun to walk to my dresser, picking out a black jacket to cover myself with.

I sat on my mattress and heard a knock at the door.

My eyes widened. "Who is that.." i said with no energy.

I noticed the door knob turning.

"Alex.." I mumbled.

The door opened.

"Baaaaaaby, its me I still have your spare key. I wanted to check up on you! Its been days and I got worried." said Alex happily.

"Oh, hi Alex." I sighed.

"Eh? Something the matter, Vic?" Alex tilted his head sitting next to me placing a kiss on my cheek.

"No, Alex. I'm just fine." I lied to his face.

"Ahhhhh! See lighten up babe. I love you" He smiled

"Mhm" i said dryly.

Alex coughed. And then said "well...?"

"Well what Alex." I said absentmindedly.

"Arrent you going to say it back?" he argued.

"No. Because I really don't love you." I said. My eyes then widening, in realization in what I had just let escape my lips.

Alex froze. "You what, Vic. You fucking what?!"

I flinched feeling his voice getting louder..I can't handle this anymore. I will make everything right sooner or later, and Im about to start today.

"You heard me Alex. I don't love you. Now leave my key and get out of my room." I said firmly.

Alex chuckled "Or what haha!"

I got up and took my key from him.

"W-wait cant we just talk!" Alex shouted.

"No im done talking" I protested.

"Because of you. I hurt Kellin. I fucking hurt him. I loved him at the first glimpse I got of him."

Alex gulped. I then stepped forward and pushed him out of my doorway and locked the door on him.

Alex screamed a minute, then giving up leaving a punch to the door. He stormed off cussing in his mind and to himself.

I sighed "Now all I need to do is tell Kellin im sorry..i really fucking hope he's okay when I see him tomorrow..This means so much to me. I just have to let him know how I really truly felt."
------------------------------------------------------------

Kellin's p.o.v
"KEEEEELLLLLLS" I heard screaming from the other side of the boarding room.

"Jaime?!" I shouted in reply. "Where are yo-!?"

I said, being cut off my him picking me up from behind, slinging me back and forth.

Jaime set me down and smiled. "Your nose okay Kell?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah it's fine, I just hope that Tuesday's going to be here sooner then It should. Its going to be my 18th birthday !"

Jaime hi-fived me. "That's what im talking about!!! Were gonna have a fiesta!" he exclaimed.

I nodded "Yeah! Sounds like fun Jaim!" he smiled.

We both walked to the lunch hall, Mike was still sleeping. We approached the line, and thats when I seen an Alex so mad, stomping past us. He was swearing and crying, He walked up to the Big guy in class 3A, Danny Worpsnop. Me and Jaime were cautious, both a bit worried.

People went to him for Drug deals, Martyrs, Stealing, and Killings. No body has found him out yet. If you snitch on him, hes sworn to kill you as well.

"Kellin avoid it, He isn't talking about you to Danny..If he is so be it. Me and Mike will take care of him."

I gulped. "F-fine, Jaime."

His warm hand patted my shoulder and I giggled, as I placed two pancakes, and hash browns on my trey, Jaime getting the same.

We ate pretty fast, so we could get back to the room.

When we got back to the room, I sat on the bed, and looked at Mike, He was still out cold.

I popped in the movie "Toy Storys 2" And called out to Jaime

"YO. Ready for part too sweet boy (;"

Jaime blushed and plopped on to the bed nodding.

I felt his arms wrap around me, I snuggled into his chest watching the movie. We both giggled at the silly movie. But what can I say, It was really good. Its as if I almost forgot about Vic.

I smiled and looked at Jaime, He looked dead into my eyes. Shortly looking down to my lips, back up into my eyes.

I bit my lip in confusion, before I could tell what was going to happen next, I felt his warm lips crash into mine.

I immediately begun to kiss him back, his lips were addicting, I couldn't get enough of them. We got into it pretty quickly, He started kissing my neck, and before I knew it my member was going insane.

"Shit" i thought, enjoying Jaime's warm lips on my neck.

Jaime looked up with embarrassment. "I-um..I couldn't hold it back any longer Kellin im sorry.." He said.

I repositioned myself sitting on top of him, leaning down to where my lips touched his and said "Don't be sorry for a thing Jaime" I begun to kiss the boy again.

He was grinding me down on his hips,I felt his member pop up, I got really shy, and I paused. Jaime looked embarrassed as well, with one last kiss, Mike finally woken up.

We quickly moved around acting as if we were sleeping. With a loud yawn Mike shrieked "wow there still sleeping?" He shook it off and lit a blunt headed for the bathroom.

I sat up and blushed deeply. "Sorry Kellin I really didnt mean to come off like that I just..Felt the need to. " Said Jaime.

"No! its completely fine. I mean If I didn't want you to do it, I would have pushed you off!" i said smiling.

Jaime ruffled my hair and smiled. "Lets watch the rest of this movie?"

"Hell yeah!" I said.
------------------------------------------------------

Mikes p.o.v
As I finished my blunt I got into the shower and washed myself good. I then stood in the center of the shower for about 5 Minutes before exiting the steamy waters.

I got out and dried my hair until it stopped dripping, then placing the towel around my hips,
I exited the bathroom, looking at Kellin and Jaime. "Awwww"- I thought to myself.

"I wish Tony were still here.." I thought.

I then spoke up.

"Aye so we gonna Fiesta on Tuesday!?"

The two of them jumped up and shouted

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!"

Were going to the club. I booked it . And all out friends are coming. Invite anyone you guys want. I smiled

"Thanks Mike Are you being for real!?" Shouted Kellin.

I nodded "Yeah you crazy fucker! I wouldn't lie about booking a club. I mean Booze, Weed, Molly, Strippers, Music."

Kellin smiled "Thanks man!"

Jaime agreed and had a big cheeky smile on his face, with his big dimples showing out.

I then sat down at my desk, checking my phone. It was from Vic.

-------------------------------------
Txt Msg:
From:Vic.The.Douche
Message : I hurt Alex, and Word is on the street he is makin' a deal with Danny man..Im sorry I love Kellin....But you need to stay alerted at all times Mike bro please..Love you..
-------------------------------------

"That stupid fucker! He knows Alex a crazy mother fucker, Now Danny is involved too?!
God damn...Now things could be getting out of control! Danny is the slickest man in the state, If not the United States, no matter what Crime hes made, he had never been caught."

I spoke to the two on Kellin's bed. "Aye guys, Be careful around here, Dannys been around, I don't need you fuckers to die on me!

They nodded at me and swore they would be careful from now until shits clear.

I sighed. "I wont let them go through anything rough." I felt like a mother for god sakes.

I then got up, and dressed myself into some black shorts, and a light green tank top, throwing a white snap back on top of my head.

"But I wonder what kellin would do If he found out I was Vic's brother.. would he hate me too??"

I just didnt know. But I guess everything gets found out sooner or later.

I hummed. Welp, I guess I could just do what I do best, and roll up some joints for later.
I just pray that everything goes perfect for us three. Even my Brother Vic, Aka Mr. Fuentes
♠ ♠ ♠
I been getting tons of messages saying its getting really good, and that they love my Jaime x kellin action. Thank you so much I try my best haha. Ill update by tomorrow or the day after I love you alllllllll kkkkkkk. <3