Status: So this will be a Kellic Fanfic, you little fans just give me some inspiration ya' hear ;D

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Rebound.

Jaime's p.o.v
"Damn today's been quiet as fuck..Im just glad Kellin isnt as physically hurt as he is mentally hurt.."

I placed my bass down and looked at Kellin from the back of the class. Kellin looked numb, Im pretty sure he can not be writing right now.

"God damn Vic, playing with him. He just got here and he is already getting set up for a tragic heartbreak it's really fucked up" I mumbled to myself.

I walked up behind Kellin and let out a small sigh and begun-

"Hey Kellin are you-..." I was cut off

"Jaime, can I just be alone until the bell rings in thirty minutes I really don't want to talk."

I looked down, kicking my feet in disappointment.

"Sure kells. Whatever will make you happier." I replied as I sat back down, taking one look back at the boy staring down at his notepad with a loss of words.

"Damn im dumb. I shouldn't have said anything. It's not like he cares how I feel anyways..Hes caught in Vic's little trap.." I thought placing my hand over my face.

I then lied my head on my desk, hoping to sleep the half hour I had until this detention started.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Kellin's p.o.v
I had been staring at my notebook for hours now, I hadn't written a single word on my notepad. Events from earlier today wrapped in my twisted mind.

"If he's with Alex..then why did he want me..I mean the other day Alex seemed so un-interested talking to Vic..and now..-" I was cut off due to stinging in my eyes.

I bulked up "Hell no, Im not gonna cry over this petty shit." I told myself staring at my notepad still, But then I heard Jaime sigh behind me.

"He cares.." I thought

"But he's not Vic..it doesn't feel the same.." My inner conscious told me.

He spoke-

"Hey Kellin are you-" i cut him off.

"Jaime, can I just be alone until the bell rings in thirty minutes I really don't want to talk." I replied in an let down tone.

Jaime walked off, I felt I made him upset. I then felt that sting in my eyes.

"Dammit !" I screamed at myself.

"I am Such a fuck up! I set myself up for all of this! Why am I such a fucking idiot, I chose to let my damn Music teacher Give me oral, instead of hanging out with my new friends, Now I fucking get in trouble for punching my teachers "Boyfriend" that's a total ass wipe. To top it off with a fucking cherry I just made Jaime sad.

I dropped my pen on the floor, and stared at the desk Im sitting at.

I heard the class bell ring.. then his voice followed.

"Alex, Preciado, Kellin. Remain seated" He said in a disgusted voice.

People emptied the room, as Vic paced back and forth.

"What really happened you three." He said with a stern voice.

Alex spoke up first.

"Kellin confronted me, probably due to being jealous of me. Then he fucking hit me. THAT. Is what fucking happened." He hissed.

I lowered my head.

"Its true." I said.

Everyone looked at me in a bit of shock, accept Alex who had a grin on his face.

Jaime then spoke up

"I grabbed Alex off of Kellin, because im pretty sure he would have choked Kellin to death if I didn't do something about it."

Before anyone got another word in Alex got up shoving his desk, making his way to me.

"BECAUSE THIS LITTLE PUSSY DESERVES TO DIE. HES A JEALOUS REBOUND. VIC IS ONLY GOING TO USE HIM FOR HIS BODY ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE."

Vic's Mouth dropped open, I seen the hurt in is eyes. He bit his lip fighting back tears.

"That isn't true Ale-" he got interrupted by a Fierce Alex

"VIC. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, I THOUGHT IT WAS US. I LET YOU PLAY THE GAME BEHIND MY BACK, BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND I CANT BARE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US."

I begun to tear up. "I fucking knew it." I sighed.

But at that moment, the unexpected happened. If I thought things weren't bad enough already..I seen it.

Vic walked up to Alex, he grabbed him tightly by the waste and passionately kissed him, in front of both me and Jaime on professional grounds.

I was numb. I let my innocents gone to a fucking game. I couln't think straight. Before I knew it my sight was blinded by tears, I felt arms wrap around me..Jaime tried to keep me calm but I couldn't control myself, Its always the same thing. I get fucked over and used yet my emotions will not change.

I pushed Jaime away "Get off of me." I said with anger in my voice, leaning my eyes back to the teacher who had just shattered me into pieces.

"This school is fucked up..So this is what they meant...by saying this school is nothing but trouble.."

I then screamed "VIC..YOU REALLY FUCKING FEEL THAT WAY, I WAS JUST A FUCKING PLAY TOY WHILE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND WERE HAVING ISSUES,?! HUH IS THAT ALL I WAS TO YOU!?"

Vic pulled away from Alex. He smirked a little.

"Kellin, Im noting going to lie, you're decent. But Alex has been my ideal soul mate for awhile now. We were fighting, and I wanted some ass. So why not use the new boy as a demo toy yeah?" he said then rubbing his hand across Alex's lap, Alex biting his lip with sexual intentions.

I walked up to Vic's desk with a smile on my face.

"What do you think you're ding at my desk, Kellin?" He asked.

Ive lost it.

I then begun to shove all of Vic's shit off of his desk, I picked up his spinning chair and hurled it into his computer knocking it off of his desk, shattering into pieces, Jaime ran behind me grabbing my hands.

"Kellin dont do that!"

I could barley hear him, my mind was in a complete rage.

I pushed him off making my way to the desks flipping them.

Again Jaime grabbed my arms

"KELLIN GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF, CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOUR DOING, YOU NEED TO STOP"He sobbed loudly.

I blinked for a second, realizing I destroyed half of the classroom. Vic was staring down at his computer, i felt a hand grab the back of my hair, pulling me down backwards, to get an elbow shoved right to the center of my nose, feeling it crack in maybe 50 different places, I begun to see spots.

Alex had just broken my nose.
"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO PATH, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOUR A DAMN FREAK THAT NEEDS TO BE PUT IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, LOOK WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID, ALL OVER SOME DAMN JEALOUSY OVER A FUCKING TEACHER YOU MET 3 DAYS AGO, YOUR A SICK FUCK MAN" He spat.

Jamie was crying silently looking at me.

All I had to say in response was "Alex..If you had been physically abused and molested by your own father, never had a single true friend, never had a true love, always spat at and treated like shit as much as I have in my life. YOU WOULD FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY I LOST MY TEMPER."

Vic looked at me and he begun to tear up. He did wrong, and now he knows it.

I then stumbled to the door, i could barley move and as I exited the classroom I seen black and red spots, suddenly I got cold and blacked out on the pavement outside.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaime's P.o.v
"What the fuck just happened in there..In all of my time here, thats the most crucial shit i've ever seen..But Kellin had a point..what he had told us about his life..it seems all he's known was pain. I swear I will protect him.. I need to see where he went, I need him to go to the clinic His nose was busted pretty bad.."

I ran out of the classroom leaving Vic and Alex behind, noticing a colorless Kellin lying on the floor a pool of blood coming from his nostrils

"Mother fuck.." i said to myself, quickly and securely picking up Kellin running him to the clinic.

"I couldn't protect him from this.." i said in doubt..

I looked at him knocked out cold..Blood mounting from his nose, I had tears flooding my face, as we got into the clinic, the nurses took him back to a room, to subside the bleeding, and to pop his nose back into place.

I sat in a seat, looking at my soccer jersey covered in Kellins blood.. mad at myself, for not protecting him from this.

"Why would they do this to him..I just couldn't think right, it was so fucked up.." i kept saying over in my head.

About an hour later, the nurse came out. "Jaime"

"Hm.."I said looking up looking dull in the face.

"Kellin, is going to be fine. He's lost a ton of blood, but he just needs a couple of hours to rest. His nose should be fine in about two weeks, Hes having a bandage placed on his nose for that remainder of time."

"Ah..thank you nurse"I said in a depressing tone.

She walked off, and I dialed Mike as I sat and waited. I had to tell him about today..about what HIS older brother had done to Kellin.

As we spoke on the phone, I told Mike what had happened "HE FUCKING WHAT TO KELLIN!?" Mike screamed.

"I ALREADY COULDNT STAND MY BROTHER BUT NOW HIS LEVEL OF FUCKED UP EXCEEDS ME."

"Look Mike, please come down to the clinic.."

"On it." said Mike followed by his hang up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikes p.o.v
"Fucking Vic. I should have known better, that heartless fuck."

I got to the clinic to see Jaime teared up sitting.

I patted his back "Kellin's fine Jaim, and this isnt your fault! So don't you fucking say you had a part in it. You protected him the best you could from that fucking cold bastard."

Jaime still shook his head "Yeah..but its so fucked up..He is such a nice guy! Before he passed out he explained he had been abused and molested by his own dad, always fucked with, and every time he thought he found love it was just a scam!"

My jaw dropped, so thats why he always looks so emotionless..

"That's fucking horrible. Im just so sick of shit like this happening to the good fucking people" i pouted.

We sat in silence for a couple of hours watching some show they had playing in the clinic.

"Jaime, Kellin will be out shortly" Said the nurse

"Thank you ma'am" He replied.

"See Jaim Kellin's going to be fine. Lighten up man.." I said hoping to make him feel less guilt.

We sat until we seen Kellin walking out with a bandage over his nose about to cry.

Jaime ran to him and hugged him, Kellin hugged back, shedding a silent tear.

I then walked over to kellin and hugged him "He bud, it's good to see you!"

Kellin smiled a little "Hey-a Mike..haha"

we all went back to my room, and put on Toy story's.

Kellin and Jaime cuddled on Kellin's bed, they looked happy together, giggling at the movie.

"I really hope this stays how it is.." I thought.

"My brother better not try to take him back..Kellin looks happy with Jaime..hes also a good soul, Un-like my older brother Vic...I just don't want him to know im related to him.."

I looked over to the two boys, they had fallen asleep in each others arms, I placed a blanket over them and lied in my own bed.

"I will make sure nothing like this happens again." I told myself firmly.

"Ill take it as a life or death situation, I am so sick of poisonous people .." I said drifting off into an deep slumber
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 7!!!!! guys (Kellic) Will begin around chapter 15. Sorry if thats so long away. Im doing my best to update as soon as possible! love ya all let me know how it is so far!!!!!