Status: Like always, my stories depend On You

All This Pain...

Chapter Two: Ribs pt2

I woke up to beeping and looked around to see I was in a hospital room. Some of the pain went away but some throbbing was still there.
"Hey lets wake him up!" I heard CC's voice and knew the gies were headed to my room. "No C, and stay quiet, even if he is awake." The door opened and I saw CC walk in with Jinxx and the others. "Hey man!" Jinxx elbowed CC and he winced. "Sorry..." He whispered. They gies sat by my side and could tell my face was scrunched up in pain. "Hey Andy, how you feeling?" I shook my head at Jake and felt a hand in mine. The door opened again to reveal Ash. He looked pissed. "What the fuck happened?!" He yelled. I flinched at his voice and Jinxx stood up, "Ash stop yelling." "No! He keeps hurting himself on stage and its getting more serious now! Hes gonna cost us the band!" I felt tears in my eyes from a headache and from the words I heard. Everyones eyes were on Ash so they didn't notice my tears. "Ash you needs to step out." Jinxx pulled him out and shut the door. The other two turned and CC pulled me into a hug. "Buddy don't cry." "He hates me..""No he doesn't." I nodded and started to weep in CC's shoulder.

Every cry added a new pain to my ribs. They felt like they were being broken over and over again. "Andy calm down buddy, why are you caring so much?" "Because I love him!"