Status: This is the first fanfiction ive ever written. I love Hollywood Undead, so uh...yeah its about them. This is Mainly a Danny Murillo and Dylan Alvarez story. There DEFINETLY will be romance and sexytime!!! i will also do romance POV's of other characters! I sadly dont own HU, but i do own RACHEL, ASH

From Bad to Worse

Chapter 10: Jorel...IN Love?

(12:00 P.M.)

After everyone ate breakfast we all watched TV for a little while. I was snuggled up with Danny and Dylan was jealous. I could tell. He gave me this glare of anger and hatred.

I didn't want any of the guys to hate me, let alone Dylan. I was unhappy with myself. I loved Danny, but there was something about Dylan...

I was shaken away form my thoughts when Ashley called.
"Hey Ash!" I said excitedly. All the guys looked at me with a smirk.

"Hey, Rach! What's up? You didn't come home last night. I was worried..." She said.

"Oh, we had a little party at Dylan's after the date. I can come pick you up, and you can meet his friends! Hey-Tay Ot-Hay!" I said in pig Latin.

The guys were confused. Me and Rachel spoke in pig Latin to keep things secret.

"Oh my god...there are more sexy guys?!" She said super excited.

"Hell yeah! Wanna...met them?" I say in a charming way.
YES! COME GET ME!"She nearly screams into the phone.
"On my way!" I say then hang up the phone. All the guys are looking at me.

"So, who was that?" Asked Jorel, with a sexy smirk. As did the rest of the guys.

"My BFF, Ashley. She wants to meet you guys! And I'm sure you guys are gonna wanna meet her too!" I said with a smirk. I then showed Jorel a picture of her. He froze in his tracks. The others laughed at him. "Well...what the fuck are you waiting for...GO GET HER!" Screams Jorel as he pushes me out the door.

I hop in my mustang, and go get Ashley.

________

I arrive at my and Ashley's apartment, which we only get two more weeks in. Ashley looks sooo cute. She was wearing bleached denim jeans and a HU T-shirt and black converse. She was always into them but i didn't tell her that's who she was meeting.

I think she is gonna piss herself when she realizes she's meeting her favorite band.

She wore her favorite bracelets that she wears everywhere, which includes the friendship bracelet I made her in second grade. She is wearing black bead earrings and a mustache necklace.

I loved that necklace.

Her hair was down and it was naturally wavy so she kept it like that. She is watching TV. I don't know if she even saw me come in the room.

"Hey, Ash!" She jumps from my yell, but runs over and gives me a hug. She turns off the TV, grabs her purse, and runs to my car. Before I can say anything else, she hops into the passenger seat, buckles up, and waits...she then rolls the window down and yells,

"Get your ass in here! I wanna meet the sexynesses!"

I shake my head then get in and start the car. She is literally bouncing in her seat form excitement. I head towards Dylan's.

"So...what are their names? How many are there? Are they hot?" Se asks excitedly.

"Ok well there is Danny and five others. Uh...there is Dylan, George, Jordon, Jorel, and Matty. They are all hot and they ALL are excited to meet you. Especially Jorel..." I hint and wink at her as I turn into Dylan's driveway. She looks like she was just shot in the chest.

"Wait...those names...aren't just a coincidence...those...are the guys from..."

"Hollywood Undead, yes, I know." I interrupt. She screams at the top of her lungs.

"NOOO WAYYYY! ARE YOU SERIOUS!! AHHHHHH! HOLY SHIIIIT!" She screeched.

"I knew you would be excited." I chuckle. She has calmed her breathing down.

"Jorel...he has the hots for you, Ash. I showed him a picture and he actually pushed me out the door to go get you. Isn't he your favorite?" I say with enthusiasm.

"She looks at me nods and screams, "YES! HE IS MY FAVORITE! HE IS SO FUCKING HOT!!! AHHHHH!!!" she continues to bounce around in her seat.

Once she is calm, I tell her a few things she should know.

"Ok first, you have to be calm when you go in there, okay? Play it cool, no matter how happy you are. Trust me, Jorel will be yours. And he isn't gonna let any of the guys get in the way of him. Second, Danny is mine. So keep yourself off of him." I say jokingly.

She enthusiastically nods and we head inside. I open the door and see Jorel and Matty are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops.

George in playing on his phone and Dylan was playing his guitar.

Danny's is writing some music and humming to himself. So cute!

"We have arrived!" I yell.

Danny's face lit up and he ran to give me a hug. Jorel, turned away from the screen, and turned the Xbox off, Matty got pissed because he was doing well, but Jorel didn't care. He got up and sat on the couch beside George. Matty stayed on the floor and played his phone. Danny went and sat back down where he was sitting and I introduced Ashley.

"Ok guys, this is my absolute best friend, Ashley Jefferson!"

They all simultaneously said hi.

Well that was a bad hello, hmm, I was greeted way better.

"Guys...greet her like you greeted me!" I say jokingly but they agree.

George and Matty both get up and give her a hug. Dylan came up, gave her a hug, then walks over and gives me a hug. Then Danny came up, gave her a hug, walked over to me, and gave me another hug I gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

I look around and notice Jorel wasn't in the room anymore. Ashleys smile, disappear.

I go into Dylan's room and see him shaving and fixing his short hair. I'm assuming he is getting dolled up for Ashley

"What are you doing?" I mumble, he didn't know I was there and jumps from my voice.

He cuts his check with the razor. He gives me a glare then puts the razor down.

"Really...look at what you made me do?" He says pointing to the little bit of blood on his cheek. "I wanna look nice for your friend. I don't want her to not like me." I shake my head.

Should I tell him? Will Ash be mad? Nah, she loves this guy! I'm gonna tell him.

"Well, you don't have to try hard, Jorel. She is head over heels for you. She told me on the way over here when I told her who you guys were. She was so excited. Trust me Jorel, she really does want you. And, not just because your famous. Don't try too hard." He looked at me and his eyes sparkled.

He was so happy I told him. He sighed, wiped his cheek and gave me a hug, I was surprised, but gave him a friendly hug back.

"Thank you, Rachel. You know I would never hurt her. I really do care about her." He mumbled into my ear. I nodded and squeezed him back. I pushed him to the door.

"Now go get your lady!" I squeal and he smiles and turns into the living room.

He runs out into the living room, gives her a hug. They stood there hugging for at least a minute. When they finally let go of each other, he puts his forehead to hers and mumbles,

"Hello, beautiful..." She gives him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed so much as did she.

I decided to go sit with Danny. He was napping, so was George, Matty and Dylan. I snuggled into his side. Ashley and Jorel sat on the other couch and snuggled up. They were holding hands. He was whispering sweet nothing's into her ear and she was giggling.

I whispered "I love you." Into Danny's ear he was still asleep but mumbled "I love you too, Jessie."

My heart dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHH SNAP! PLOT TWIST! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? Have any guesses? if so...(points to comment box)...guess!

Rachel's Mustang

Ashley's Outfit

Peace, V