Status: I'll try to update frequently

The Sleeping Truth

11~

"Where is he Lucy?" I asked.
"Probably up in his room. Did she tell you?"
"No." I said sarcastically.
"Well are you mad?" Truth was I wasn't sure what I was feeling I was confused by what I had heard but I guess I came off as angry. I just walked passed her not wanting to answer her question. My mind raced on what to say when I got up to his room, would I yell? Cry? Smile? Laugh? I wasn't sure but I guess I'd find out once I opened the door.
"What the hell?" I guess I was taking the anger approach. Jay looked up quickly from his phone rubbing the back of his neck like he always did when he was nervous.
"Look Nat-"
"Just wait okay? I am so fucking confused on why all of a sudden you call out my name while some other girl is giving you a fucking blow job! Especially Ellie. There is obviously something you aren't telling me Jay." I humphed crossing my arms and lifting up an eyebrow.
"Nat. I love you okay? The way you lift up your eyebrows when you are confused, how you always dance in your room when you get good news or listen to Don't Stop Believing, and I love the way your cheeks go red when someone compliments you." He was now inches away from my face and my cheeks were a bright shade of red but I looked down once he said the last comment. His warm fingers touched my chin and lifted it to face his. I looked into his brown eyes that made me melt and I had no idea why. Before I knew it he had his soft lips on mine, sparks flew and I kissed back not able to control myself. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as his tightened around my waist. It felt like eternity and I never wanted it to end but sadly two little bitches decided to giggle. I heard Lucy then Sophie and slowly pulled away coughing a little before turning toward the door and placing a hand on my hip.
"Yes ladies?" More giggles before the door slowly opened to reveal them.
"That was an interesting make up." Lucy smirked."Just save the sex for later." She and Sophie giggled yet again and I felt Jay's grasp disappear and I saw him walking toward Lucy.
"Shit! Don't Jay!" She laughed running out the door but Jay caught her and threw her over his shoulder.
"Ass hole. Your boyfriend is an asshole." Lucy said glaring at me but smirking. We had migrated into the hallway and I had started going down the stairs.
"Yeah I know." I smiled looking at Jay who gave me a smirk.
"Do you want me to pick you up too?"
"Nope i'm good." I smiled before quickly running down the stairs with the laughing Sophie behind me."I'll see you later! Don't kill her Jay!" I smiled before sprinting out the front door and toward my house while almost doubling over with Sophie.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I didn't write anything earlier I just had no idea what to write!! I hope to write soon, Party is next ;D -Kat :D