Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the encounter

I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Brian?"

I said completly speechless. After all the nights I spent crying and cursing him, swearing I'd never see him again, there he was in front of me. He was still the same Brian from years ago, only more mature. He looked more like a man. His blue piercing eyes were staring right at my brown ones. "What are you doing here?" he asked me with a grin on his face, examinating me. "My boyfriend lives nearby. San Diego is suffocating me now, so I'll spend some months here with him." I said naturally. I didn't smile, or looked surprised. I just answered him blankly. I didn't show emotions. "Oh, a boyfriend? Good, that's good." he said. My alarm started ringing indicating my shift was over and I could leave. "Well, is that all? My shift's over and I need to head home." He smiled simpatheticaly at me and said "Gwen, I know you're still upset with me. I really fucked up with you. But I swear I've changed. I've grown up. I'm a new person now. I'd love to get closer to you again. You were always so good to me." he said looking at my eyes. "Go get changed and let's talk. Catch up. I miss you." Warning. He's playing with you. He doesn't mean it. Those were words that came up in my mind. But instead of telling him to fuck off, I agreed. I gave him his coffee and his muffin and removed my apron.

We sat on a little table on the second floor. He pulled my chair for me, and sat infront of me. "You look great Gwen. You were always beautiful, but you look stunning." he said sipping his coffee. "Thank you." I said shyly. "How's your family? All good?" I knew he said it mockingly. He knew my family hated his guts for what he did to me. I didn't answer his question. He laughed and said "Ok, I guess I know the answer." He placed his hand on top of mine "I wish you could give me another chance Gwen. You'd see how much I've changed. You know I loved you." I pulled my hand back to myself and said "No Brian, I loved you. You loved the fact you could brag to yourself about how you took my virginity, and how I made your sex fantasies become reality." I said with tears forming in the corner of my eyes. "You're right, sweetheart. Thinking back at high school, I was a douche who couldn't care less about your feelings. But you were so good to me. We can love in the right way this time. I wish I could prove to you I'm a new person and I'd love to try again with you." I stand up, grab my purse and said "You could've tried back then, maybe I would be here in Baltimore because of you, not because of my new boyfriend. Goodbye Brian."

And I walked away from him. When I stepped out of Starbucks, the tears were already spilling. I cried all the way home. I wouldn't let his perfect smile, and blue eyes make me regret what I did and said. He deserved to hear that.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOH BRIAAAAAN...
he's just a character i created...
i would appreciate COMMENTS!
thank uuu guyssss
see ya