Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the regret

"What the fuck are you doing here Brian?" I said rudely drunk. "Turns out that one of my mates are friends with the birthday guy, what's his name again? Justin?" he said sounding sarcastic. "It's Jack." Brian smiled and said "Oh yes, I knew that. Would you like another drink?" he said looking at the empty cup in my hands. "Sure. I need to get wasted if I'm stuck with you" I said rolling my eyes and heading to the bar.

When we got there Brian asked for some tequila shots. "I'm not having shots Brian. Not with you." he looked at me with his baby blue eyes and said "Why not? When we dated we used to bet on who took most shots. You beated me couple of times. Afraid of losing, are we?" he said challengly. "Ok, you asked for it Brian". After taking 8 shots or so, Brian called it a quit. I was so drunk that I couldn't even stand straight. I wasn't a light drinker but tequila is my weakness. "Let's get out of here" I heard Brian whispering in my ear. I laughed out loud and said "No, I can't! My b-boyfriend is here somewhere, and I can't le-leave without him" I said hiccuping a little. "I think your boyfriend has found some company sweetheart" Brian whispered pointing to somewhere in front of me. There he was, with a bottle of Smirnoff in his hands, talking to a brunette with a skirt, almost showing her flat ass, smiling at him, flirting shamlessly. The worst part, he was smiling back. "Let's get out of here." This time, I said to Brian, grabbing his hand and heading him to the entrance.

I took off my heels as we exited the club and he said "My apartment is down the street, we'll go walking." he grabs my hand and in few minutes we were in his apartment. I sat on his couch thinking about what I saw. Was Alex cheating on me? I was at the same place as him, and there he was talking to a skank and letting her flirt with him? Did he forget that he had a girlfriend who could probably be watching him at that right moment? "Gwen, what are you thinking about?" I heard Brian sitting by my side, and patting my bare knee. "Nothing." I said without looking at him. "If it's because of that guy in the party, just forget him. You're so much better." I sighed. "I just don't understand how could he be so chill with that. I mean, I was there and he was flirting with a fucking whore." Brian got closer "He clearly doesnt deserve someone as great as you." I scoffed. "And how would you know that?" I asked him looking at his eyes. "Because I had you first." and he leaned in. The kiss wasnt nothing like I expected. Brian usually had passionate, intense and filled with lust kisses. This one was calm, soft and slow. He really must have changed, he started giving me kisses along my jawline while whispering "You're beautiful". He went back at kissing me again, and on this time, I was the one that wanted something more.

I tried lifting his shirt so he could remove it, and so he did. As he got shirtless, I started moving my hands over his defined and muscular chest and abs. He managed to get rid of my shirt too, moving his hands over my breasts. We layed down, with him on top of me. We got rid of our last clothing items and we started. While he was grinding on top of me, my head was alarming me, telling me I shouldn't be doing this. I knew what I was doing, and god, I wasn't sorry at all. Fuck, now I know why I dated Brian. He was a nice guy and all, but his sex was incredible. I moaned out his name a couple of times, and he moaned mine as well. I didn't realise how fucked I was until we were finished. What am I thinking? This is my ex boyfriend, who took away my innocence and destroyed my life, and plus, I have a fucking boyfriend which is probably wondering where I am now. I waited for Brian to sleep, so I could sneek out. I dressed myself silently, with some tears rolling down my face, and I managed to leave the apartment without awaking Brian. I can't believe this. I'm such a whore. What have I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
i officially suck at sex scenes. lol
SOOO, yesterday I went to Pierce The Veil's concert.
fucking wild.
I was really close to the barricade, and I almost died.
I've never seen moshpits, so i was kind of traumatized then.
today, i woke up and i was feeling terrible.
now i'm on bed rest because i'm so tired from last night.
but, here's a new update.
don't hate me for it!
COMMENT
xx