Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the call

Mike's POV

Motherfucker. That little bastard. I just can't fucking believe it. He just breaks Gwen's heart like that. As if he was the honest and loyal boyfriend, give me a fucking break.

I get to my car and I call him. After a few rings he finally picks up. His voice sounded groggy. "Hello?" "You're such a fucking piece of shit" I say. He sighs "What the fuck do you want Mike?" I laugh "You fucking broke up and kicked my sister out of your house!" I scream. I thank God nobody can hear me from inside my car. "She fucking cheated on me with her ex you idiot!" I laugh sarcasticaly once again "Oh, as if you were the perfect boyfriend. I bet your ass you cheated on Gwen already." "You're wrong. I might've fucked up some relationships but I really loved Gwen." I screamed back at him. "Oh yeah? Besides of fucking some of your relationships, have you forgotten you ruined everything for me as well?" He didn't respond. "You had no right in doing that to her. She told you everything, Alex. Everything." He remained silent "You know she only did that because she was jealous and you had to fucking understand her! She thought you would forgive her, and understand where she was coming from. You know, you fucking know she wouldn't do that out of the blue." He was screaming now .

"Oh, you ended up your relationship because of cheating. Why can't I, Mike? Uh?" Motherfucker. I exploded now "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RUINED MY RELAIONSHIP YOU WORTHLESS SHIT! I LOST THE FUCKING LOVE OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU!" He scremed back "YOU'RE A FUCKING HYPOCRITE. I BET YOU WANTED GWEN TO CHEAT ON ME, SO I COULD TASTE MY OWN POISON. GUESS WHAT? I DON'T FUCKING CARE! GREAT THING SHE'S GONE. NOW I CAN FUCK WHOEVER I WANT" and with that he hung up.

God, how could my little sister ever be with someone like him? He didn't give her value, while she thought he was a God's gift who would be with her forever and always. This ain't a fucking fairytale. This is real life, and real relationships aren't a paradise. I wanted to see if Alex was really having a hard time with the break up, like I had when I broke up with Terri, or if he really isn't fucking caring, and tonight he'll go to a strip club and get some. I covered it well, and I wish I knew if he did too. Everything he said on the phone could just be him saying shit, meanwhile he's breaking down with Gwen cheating on him. I hope he is, because then he'll see what he caused me. Oh yes, this is much more than him just dating my little sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
hii there. sorry, i should've uploaded yesterday, but i was freaking out because today was the first day of school.
i'm not happy.
seriously.
but in less then 6 months, i'll be leaving most of my friends, and go to another school :(
i'm not happy for that either.
anyways,
comments make me happy!
xx