Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the confrontation

"What?" said Mike. He looked so furious. "WHAT THE FUCK ALEX?" he started shouting. He was about to jump on Alex when Vic held him and said "Mike. Don't. Let them be. Gwen is already 18 dude". Mike pushed him and said "WHO GIVES A SHIT SHE IS 18?! HE IS 6 YEARS OLDER THAN HER, AND THE ONLY THING HE WANTS IS TO FUCK HER". I was starting to get angry at Mike.

"Mike, it just happened. I always had a little crush on Gwen but it all grew bigger on these past months" Alex said calmly, ignoring Mike's lasts comment.

"YOU JUST GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS AND FUCKING GROUPIES THAT HIT ON YOU, YOU HAD TO PICK MY SISTER TO BE YOUR FUCK-BUDDY" he said taking a step forward. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALEX. YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO APROOVE THIS WHEN ON WARPED YOU FUCKED A GIRL EVERY SINGLE NIGHT? AND REMEMBER WHEN --"
"STOP MIKE! JUST STOP! ITS MY FUCKING LIFE AND I WANT TO BE WITH ALEX! I'VE BEEN DEALING A LOT LATELY AND ALEX WAS THERE ALL THE TIME, WHILE YOU WERE ON TOUR, AND YOU DIDNT CALL ME ONCE MIKE. NOT ONCE." I started to cry as I screamed that back to Mike. "FIRST THERE WAS EVERYTHING IN SCHOOL, THEN THE DIVORCE. I WAS JUST FALLING APART MIKE. YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE IT. I JUST NEEDED SOMEONE WHO WAS THERE FOR ME."

While I said everything to Mike, the look on his face was, like he was surprised. I've never screamed to him on that way. There were some occasional fights where I would scream, I hate you, but he knew it wasn't true. But now, everything word I said to him, seemed like it was affecting him. He didnt know I was falling apart. He didnt know half of the things that happened to me. I wanted him to say something but all he did was stare at me. So, I just grabbed Alex's hand and headed to his car. I told him to take me to his hotel, so I would have sometime with him. He did what I said, and in about 15 minutes we were at the hotel. When we got to his room, I sat on his bed and wiped the few tears left on the corner of my eyes. Suddenly I started hearing the song "The Scientist" which is one of my all time favorite songs coming from Alex's phone. He gave me his hand and turned me around with his arm. I smiled a bit. Then we started slow dancing in the middle of the room. He sang softly in my ear along with the beautiful Coldplay song. When the chores started playing, I bursted out in tears, because this song meant so much to me. Alex just let me cry on his shoulder, while he stroked my hair and said "It's going to be ok". Would it be?
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know :(((
i hope you guys like this as much as I do!
comment and subscribe pleaaase?
xoxox