Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the new song

I woke up with sun rays in my eyes. I turned to the other side, so I could try to sleep more, but that actually woke me up because when I turned, I didnt see Alex. I sat straight and saw there was a note saying :

- When you wake up go to the hotel lobby. I'll be waiting for you.
Xx A

I quickly dressed myself with my same clothes from yesterday and ran off to the elevator. When the doors opened to the lobby, I saw Alex playing on his phone on a couch. I ran to him and sat on his lap. He jumped a little, probably because he wasnt expecting me any time soon. He knows I'm a sleepyhead. But he kissed me softly and whispered "Let's go." "To where?" I said confused. "Surprise babe." he said taking my hand and getting up. "Lex c'mon tell me. You know I fucking hate surprises." He just smirked and lead me to the glass doors of the hotel.

It took a while to notice Alex was taking me to Solana Beach, my favorite in San Diego. "You fucker. You're taking me to the beach and I don't even have bikinis." he smirked and said "Who says you need one?" I started hitting him while he laughed. "I mean it! We're not coming inside. We're just chilling by the sand Gwen." he said smiling "But if you want to be in your underwear, that's fine too." He said cracking up again, making me hit him even more.

We finally arrived. It has been a while since I have been in Solana Beach. Last time I came here was for my 17th birthday. Mike and Vic made a beach party for me. They called my friends and on the end, Vic played a song on the acoustic guitar by sunset with Tony. My personal favorite "Caraphernelia". It was the best day. I took off my flip-flops and went barefoot. I just loved feeling of the sand underneath my feet. Alex took my hand and we sat. He had his guitar and he started playing some random chords. We talked for about a hour. I loved talking to him. He talked about his life before he got famous, his family, all the times he fucked up. He always made me laugh.

"I've been working on something on the past week. Wanna hear it?" I simply nodded and waited for the first chords start playing.

Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye
It could be for the last time and it's not right.
"Don't let yourself get in over your head"
He said
Alone and far from home we'll find you

The song kept on and I listened carefully. Ocasionally closing my eyes to not only hear, but also feel Alex's voice. While I listened few flashbacks came to my mind from these past years. It had been a rough couple of years, no doubt about that. When I told Mike I needed someone, I really meant it. The boys were so focused about their band, that somehow I managed to hide everything from them. And when they left for tour, it was even easier.

Sing me to sleep
I'll see you in my dreams
Waiting to say
"I miss you, I'm so sorry."
I'm sorry
I'm sorry.

When the song ended, Alex looked at me and said, "Do you like it?" I smiled, kissed him and said "I loved it." He put his guitar by his side, and leans into me. We kissed, and things were starting to get heated up when we were interrupted by my cellphone, letting me know there was a new message. Groaning I unlocked my phone and saw:

Can we talk?
Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
long chapter, ay?
hahaha
on my computer i'm 3 chapters ahead, so i'll probably post further this week!
thanks for subscribing!
please comment too!
xoxox