Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the hardest part

I couldn't believe Alex was standing right in front of me admitting he still loved me. "But Alex, you broke me. I loved you so much and you just told me horrible things and kicked me out of your house with nowhere to go!" I told him desperatly. "Gwen I was sad, pissed and angry. I loved you so much and you just went and fucked with your ex-boyfriend you had hurted you when you were younger! How can you not expect my reaction?" he told me. "I did expect it, but I thought you would forgive me! You know how it's like! You've cheated before!" I said. "Yes, but I've never cheated on someone I truly loved." he explained.

"Alex, this won't work. Not again, you really fucked up this time. Mike's so mad with you." he stepped closer and locked his eyes on mine "Gwen, I love you, and I know you love me. What's wrong about that? What's in the past, is in the past." he reached for my hand. "I don't think love's enough right now." I looked away from him. "Let's give it a try ok?" As he was about to kiss me, I dodged my head away and said "No! I'm tired of giving out chances! I'm tired of letting down people! I'm tired of making mistakes. This is just another mistake Alex, you said it yourself!" he looked scared at me and saif "I'm sorry if I hurted you Gwen, but I really do love you." I scoffed "Too bad. Unfortunatly this is over. I'm not giving you a second chance. You definetly didn't gave me one."

He looked shocked and hurt "Gwen, I came all the way from Baltimore to see you hoping--" "Hoping I'd have you back?" I finished for him "Not this time Alex. Goodbye." "But Gwen--" he begged "You better leave Alex, I'm not kidding." he was now quiet. He sighed and said "You better not regret this later Gwen. Don't you dare try and make this fine again." and with that he left, slamming the door.
The tears started streaming down my face. Did I do the right thing? Or was I too proud to admit I still loved him? Fuck, what have I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys hey
tests are finally gone!
and there's a holiday coming!
ah so good.

comments would be so nice,
it's been a while since i last got one!
just putting out there...
xx