Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the breakdown

Mike's POV

I sent that message to Gwen when I was halfway from dad's house already. I knocked on the door and my dad opened. He looked confused when he said my name. I really didn't have time to catch up with him, so I passed through him and said "Dad I need to talk to Gwen urgently, I'll talk to you in a second". I rushed upstairs and didn't even knock on her door, just opened it harshly but her bed was made, her window closed and the lights off. I looked for her on the bathroom, but nothing. Did she go out?

I went downstairs and found my dad on the kitchen washing dishes. Weird, Gwen usually is the one that washes dishes. "Dad, where's Gwen?" He looks up at me and says "She said she would travel because she wanted to have some time alone." Shit. Better not be on the place I'm thinking of "Did she say where she was going?" My voice was shaking. She couldn't be in -- "Baltimore" he said with his usual calm voice.

I fucked everything, she has left SD to go to Baltimore with Alex. She left everyone she knew, she left her family, to go to the East Coast to fuck her boyfriend. I was screaming now "BALTIMORE? IT'S WHERE HER BOYFRIEND LIVES DAD! SHE'S GOING TO LIVE WITH HIM!" Dad still kept washing dishes peacefully when he said "Well she's 18 now Michael." That's where I exploded "YES, SHE'S FUCKING 18! AND NOW SHE'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY FUCKING HER BOYFRIEND! DID SHE MENTION THAT'S WHERE HE LIVES? AND DID SHE MENTION SHE IS THERE BECAUSE I GOT IN A HUGE FIGHT WITH HER?"

"Well, no. She didn't mention that, but it was her decision and I respect it. Family is a delicate issue to her Michael and you know that. When she returns--" I grabbed a plate from the dish dryer and threw it on the wall "SHE'S NOT FUCKING COMING BACK DAD. I SCREWED EVERYTHING. FUCK" I started tearing up. My dad dried his hands and putted them on my shoulders. "Mike, escucha me. She will come back. She promised me she would. She won't leave this old man here living alone. And you can bet Mike, she loves you and your brother very much. She won't just throw it away because of a little fight." I was crying now. God, I was such a pussy. "I don't know dad. I really screwed up this time." My dad laughed and said "Let me guess, it was because of this new boyfriend she got" I nodded softly wiping my tears with the back of my hands, I must have looked like a pathetic 5 year-old.

"Mike, you know Gwen had many boyfriends. I know you were always so protective when it came to her, but you need to accept that she's and adult now and she can do what she thinks it's better for her. Let her have some time to think on Baltimore, and when she comes back you can talk to her properly. You know she hates screaming and fighting, so just give a little time to her." I nodded the whole time, but I wasn't sure everything would come back to where they were. I mean, she really talked to me and said what she was feeling and what she felt on the past years, I literally forgot about them all and told all that bullshit to Alex. I just can't trust him anymore after what happened that year on tour. What will I do? If I call Gwen, she won't even answer. And I can't wait for her to come back, because Gwen is afraid of facing me again, she's afraid of hurting herself one more time. Shit. This is so fucked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi! i was out the whole day yesterday so i couldn't post! but here it is!
hope you like it!
comment = love
xoxo