A Whole New World

Torn

Me:-

I left Darren at the hotel to take some rest and drove to my home. On the way I was thinking about all that happened until now "this is crazy" that all I could think of. This for me was the only explanation I needed it.

"Hi mom, when will guests arrive?" I said entering the house and kiss mom cheek

"They won't come today, something urgent happened." My mom said upset but I didn't notice it.

"Yaay, could this day be happier" I said very happy that I won't see this guy today.

"Don't you want at least to know what that urgent thing?" My mom said upset from my extremely happiness

"Actually I don't, but if you want to tell me let me go change first" I said with careless voice and on my way to my bedroom.

"Wait, it's not a long story and I have to go, so you can hear what happened first" my mom said and I noticed that she is not wearing home clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked and I sit to listen to her answer.

"To the hospital, Susan felt sick and she went to hospital that's why she wasn't able to come with her son" she said and I felt sad how I could be happy for someone tired.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I said and in my heart I don't want to go, I don't like Susan's son at all.

"I'll go with your dad, but if you want to come too" she said and I interrupt her.

"No, thank you I don't want" I said frowning

"Well, I guess I'll tell him that you still at work. He will be pretty sad" my mom said teasing me.

"Like I care" I said smiling and went to my bedroom.

"I'm all alone once again" I said sadly to myself. I hate feeling alone and lonely I felt that when mom and dad go out and I was wandering in the empty house and enter my brothers' bedroom with flashbacks of too many memories that happened here. It's been a year since they all left the house to have their own but I guess I'll never get used to it. I released a deep sigh with a tear when I saw my brothers and sister wedding pictures on the wall they left one by one until there no one left except me. While I was in my deep thoughts something caught my attention it was the voice of my phone ringing with tone I knew. It was Mr. Criss.

"Hello" I said trying to catch my breath from running to answer the call.

"Hi, I'm Darren Criss. Was you running or something?" he said wondering.

"No not all" I said still fast breathing.

"Yeah I can see that" he said laughing and I laughed too.

"So you were calling for..." I said now breathing normally.

"Did your guests arrive yet?" He asked.

"They cancelled the visit. The mother got sick and she in the hospital" I said now sitting on the couch.

"My mom and dad went to them and I'm alone" I said and then I realized that I gave him more information that it was definitely wrong. He is a stranger after all.

"Why you didn't go with them? The guy will need the support from his future wife" he said teasing me and I didn't accept that.

"First I won't be his future wife, second it's not your business any way and third don't you should be sleeping right now?" I said angry and shut down the call before he could say anything. I was angry and furious

Darren:-

When I entered the room, I checked it out to see if I need anything. It was a nice room but what I loved was the view it was magnificent. The Nile river sparkling and reflect the sun rays and I can see the whole city. I think that I'll never get tired from watching this view.

Now I'm in bed after unpacking my luggage, trying to sleep but I can't.

"Maybe I could talk to her" I told myself and grabbed the phone she give to me which It was really nice of her. She was the only contact in my contact list. I dialed the number it was ringing waiting her to pick up. Where's she? Maybe her guests arrived.

"Hello" she answered the phone trying to catch her breathe.

"Hi, I'm Darren Criss, was you running or something?" I asked curiously.

"No, not at all" she said still breathe very fast. She's totally lying.

"Yeah I can see that" I said laughing and she laughed as well. She's a terrible liar.

"So you were calling for..." She said and I thought that might her guests arrived so she had to go another place to answer the phone.

"Did your guests arrive yet?" I asked curiously.

"They cancelled the visit. The mother got sick and she in the hospital, my mom and dad went to them and I'm alone" she said and her sound really sad and lonely so I thought that maybe I can cheer her up.

"Why you didn't go with them? The guy will need the support from his future wife" I said teasing her and I didn't except what will happen.

"First I won't be his future wife, second it's not your business any way and third don't you should be sleeping right now?" She said angry and shut down the call before I could say anything.

"What?" I said looking at the phone disbelieved of what had happened. No one ever slapped the phone on my face.

"How dare she could do something like that? I was trying to cheer her up and she just treat me like sh**t" I said to myself upset

"I was wrong that I approved for her stupid conditions. Who she thinks she is?"

After half an hour the phone rang and I was just trying to sleep. I looked to the phone and of course it was her phone number. Why is she calling?

"Hello" I said frowning

"Sorry, did I wake you up? Because if I did I can talk to you in another time" she said nervous and sad.

"It doesn't matter I'm awake now, plus I don't think there will be another time" I said frowning I can't help it I'm mad from her.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusing and nervous.

"I guess I'll ask for another tour guide that doesn't treat me like crap when I try to do something to him" I said frowning but she didn't answer for a while and I heard a sigh a deep one.

"It's okay if you want. I just wanted to apologize to you for what I did. I was rude and immature, I didn't mean what I said, and I really didn't mean it. I was out of my mind. Today, you, that guy, lonesome all of that and I just can't. I can't do all of this alone. Sorry and I hope you enjoy your stay here in Egypt, bye" she said crying and sopping I barely could understand what she was saying. She seemed to be breaking down or something and after she finish she closed the phone again.

I tried to call her again but she didn't answer. I tried again and again but they all the same with no answer. It started to get dark and I just want to sleep.

Me:-

After I closed the phone I burst in tears, I don't know why I just did. After while I began to calm down and I decided to call Darren to apologize to him. I shouldn't do what I just did. He didn't do anything wrong. It was my entire fault. I'm the one to blame. I called him

"Hello" he said and I thought that maybe he was sleep and I wake him up.

"Sorry, did I wake you up? Because if I did I can talk to you in another time" I said as I don't want to disturb him. I think that I did it enough today.

"It doesn't matter I'm awake now, plus I don't think there will be another time" he said serious and angry and I accept that.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. What he meant. Maybe he meant that he will sleep long time so he didn't want me to disturb him once again.

"I guess I'll ask for another tour guide that doesn't treat me like crap when I try to do something to him" he said it and all that I felt tears were streaming my face and I begin to sighing. But I've to be strong

"It's okay if you want. I just wanted to apologize to you for what I did. I was rude and immature, I didn't mean what I said, and I really didn't mean it. I was out of my mind. Today, you, that guy, lonesome all of that and I just can't. I can't do all of this alone. Sorry and I hope you enjoy your stay here in Egypt, bye" I said crying and I couldn't stop myself from doing that I poured my heart out in the call.

"Now I lost my job and my carrier, I'll be sitting here all alone in this empty house or I just could go to my brother's houses asking them to have a time for me or maybe I can go to marry this selfish, miserable guy to complete the perfect misery I'm living in it that I call life." I said to myself feeling the worst feeling ever I felt lost and meaningless.

I was now in my sister's bedroom lying in her bed where I used to sleep if I was scared when I was little but it was different now. My sister isn't here anymore she's now living in another country that I can only see her month a year and she won't come this year.

"Maybe I could call Sara. She's my only friend she'll help me to get it right, But what about Darren? What will be her reaction when she finds out that I didn't tell her? She'll hate me and she'll never talk to me again." I kept crying alone for I don't know how long but all that I know that when I wake up it was at night. I got off the bed to see if mom & dad are home yet or not. But there was no one home.

Darren:-

I wake up and it was still dark. I looked at the phone that she gave me it was on Cairo timing it was 1 am. I walked to the balcony and I opened it. I felt a lovely stream touched my face it was really a good feeling. The Nile was still sparkling because of lighting. I felt like I was in NY or something the whole city was awake and the weather was relaxing. I was happy, I wanted to get down into the streets to see Egypt's night, but I remembered that my tour guide is still upset and won't pick up her phone.

"If you still sad I recommend a walk on the Nile. It'll really clear your mind" I sent her text.

"Your country is very beautiful. I can't wait to find out more about it with you, see ya tomorrow ;)" I waited for her reply but I guess she might be sleeping.

Me:-

I went to the kitchen to grab anything to eat I wasn't feel like I want to eat but humans have to eat to survive. I made an sandwich and went to my bedroom then I heard my phone buzz it was my mom telling me that she is coming if I want something, but I didn't feel like I wanted to reply. I was really feeling hopeless that time my phone buzzed again but it wasn't my mom it was Darren Criss.

"If you still sad I recommend a walk on the Nile. It'll really clear your mind" I read it and it was surprise.

"How he finds out that when I'm upset I liked to go walk along the Nile" I said to myself and my phone buzzed again.

"Your country is very beautiful. I can't wait to find out more about it with you, see ya tomorrow ;)" I read this text and I couldn't believe it. Did he really forgive me? How nice it is. This made me a little happy, there was a light coming from the dark at least I still got my job. "Enough rudeness already he was a gentleman and accepted my apology I must send him a reply" I said scolding myself.

"The Nile is a good way to clear your mind but unfortunately it's kind of away from me and it's late" I texted it back to him

"Thank you for giving me another chance. I really appreciate it. Have good sleep" I texted it then I went to the bed I was really tired and need some rest.

Darren:-

After a half hour I received a text from here.

"The Nile is a good way to clear your mind but unfortunately it's kind of away from me and it's late" I read it and it has a following reply.

"Thank you for giving me another chance. I really appreciate it. Have good sleep" I read this reply and I looked to the Nile.

"I think I've a new friend"