A Whole New World

A walk to remember

Me:-

My phone ringing sound wakes me up. I was having a terrible headache from crying all night. My eyes was really hurting me I couldn't open it. I picked the call without looking to caller ID.

"Hello" I said

"Hey sleepy head, Wake up." He said cheerfully but I was still asleep so I started speaking Arabic. It is dumb I know, but it is my native language and I was confused.

"It's me. Darren Criss, the tourist that come to here yesterday" he said trying to make you remember and it worked.

"Oh I'm sorry so sorry. I was asleep." I said quickly when I remembered everything, but it made my head more hurting now.

"It's okay, no problem but you got to wake up and I thought that I was the laziest one in the world." he said kindly.

"Normally I'm not lazy and I don't wake up late. I'm a very committed person." I said feeling awkward why every time I'm the one who do something wrong.

"We going to see about this, we still have a whole month" he said sarcastically.

"Ok let's start with today. Did you have your breakfast?" I asked

"No, I wake up after breakfast time. That's why I called you I'm hungry" he said sounded like a little child talking to his mother. It was kind cute

"Don't worry little boy, I'm going to take you out in a place I'm sure you're going to love it" I said while I was prepare my bag.

"Yay, when will you come?" He asked excited and happy.

"Give me just half an hour and I'll be at the hotel." I said grabbing my cloth from the closet.

"Deal, Don't be late or I'll eat you" he said joking and I laughed.

"I won't, bye." I said in a hurry.

"Bye"

I rushed to bathroom to take a fast shower and brush my teeth and in 5 minutes I was fully dressed, ready to go but I remembered something important.

"Did you bring a hat with you?" I sent a text to him.

"No" he answered.

"Ok, what are you wearing?" I texted.

"Aww ;)" he answered and I didn't get it.

"Tell me fast what color? I'll bring you a hat with me" I texted it quickly because I was in a hurry.

"Oh that's what you meant. Light grey"

"What did you think that I meant?"

"Nothing"

I put my phone in my pocket and went to my brothers' room to search for a fitting cap for Mr. Criss.

"Found it. I think it'll match." I said grabbing a light grey cap and then I left home but before starting the car, I sent him a text.

"Don't forget to wear sunglasses and please don't make it pink" I sent it. The pink sunglasses will make a lot of attention and I don't want that, I hate people staring.

"Why? Pink is a good color. Who don't like it?" he answered.

"It's girls color. Discussions are valid you won't wear those glasses. My country, my rules." I sent while laughing.

"You're so bossy" he answered

"Yeah I know :)" I sent it and drove the car to the hotel.

Darren:-

The sun was out and it hit me in the face it made me wake up I look at the phone it was 12:00 pm.

"Wow I slept all that time and I totally missed the breakfast. Why didn't she wake me up?" I said to myself and dialed her number.

"Hello" she said sounded so sleepy

"Hey sleepy head, Wake up." I said smiling she sounded adorable. Then she said some words I didn't understand I think she still asleep and I'm sure that she was speaking Arabic.

"It's me. Darren Criss, the tourist that come to here yesterday" I said trying to make her remember me and it worked she wake up and told me that she'll take me somewhere for breakfast. I was happy for that. I like to eat outside but I cannot do it anymore because of fame.

I changed my cloth and I waited for her to arrive. After nearly 5 min, my phone buzzed.

"Did you bring a hat with you?" She texted

"No" I answered.

"Ok, what are you wearing?" She answered. I never thought that she could ask something like that. This is a flirtation line.

"Aww ;)" I answered.

"Tell me fast what color? I'll bring you a hat with me." She answered.

"Oh that's what you meant. Light grey" I texted feeling awkward.

"What did you think that I meant!" She asked. What I'm going to tell her now? I totally got the wrong meaning and I cannot tell her that.

"Nothing" I sent it with hope that she might believe me.

After 10 min she texted me again, Telling me not wear my pink sunglasses she was too bossy.

Me:-

I was at the hotel on time I parked the car and went to the waiting hall until he came down.

"Good morning, I hope that you had a good sleep." I said smiling.

"Yes I did thank you." he said smiling too. It was nice that we were acting as if nothing had happened yesterday.

"Ok let's go then" I said walking toward the hotel door and he just followed me.

"Where will we go?" He asked walking next to me.

"We are going to eat in a nice place" I said smiling I didn't want to tell him where we were going I wanted it to be surprise.

"Oh right, here is your hat I think it the same color of your T-shirt." I said while giving him the hat.

"Thank you that is so nice from you, it wasn't necessarily.'' he said wearing the hat.

"You don't want to be sunburnt, do you?" I said laughing from his reaction.

"Do I? This will be a new look" he said chuckling. We laughed then there was a moment of silent I broke it.

"So when we were at the airport yesterday you said that you wanted to talk about my conditions also did I but you are my guest so you start first." I said walking next to him.

"Yeah about that, I wanted to ask the company for someone to take me in night activities. I want to see this city at night I'm sure it will be awesome. Can that happen or what?" he asked you and you felt how enthusiastic he was.

"Ok we will see about this, we arrived to the restaurant." I said pointing to the restaurant.

Darren:-

"Wow this place is awesome." I said looking at the restaurant it was Arabian style restaurant with arabesque tables and chairs and the walls with decorated with Arabian letters. The restaurant was calm and not so many people are in it because it too late for breakfast too early for lunch.

We sat on a table for two. I was still astonished from this dazzling atmosphere.

"Did you like the place?" she asked while I was looking around in the restaurant amazed.

"Hell ya, this place is freaking awesome." I said thrilled and I looked back to her and she was looking at me with happy eyes and this was the first time for me to see her eyes, she always wore her sunglasses. Her eyes were hazel green the same as my eyes I never knew that this color is so beautiful until I saw hers. Her eyelashes were long without any mascara and her eyebrows were so natural. She was naturally beautiful.

"Your eyes are beautiful." I said looking deep in her eyes. She looked at me surprised and her face blushed she looked down.

"If I were a guy would you say the same thing?" she asked upset still looking down.

"Of course not, it will be very odd." I said cheerfully

"Then deal with me as if I were guy can you do this?" she asked seriously and looking at me.

"I think I can it will be hard but I will try" I said it and she did not speak there was uncomfortable silent broke by the waiter.

"Hi, welcome to our restaurant. What you like to order?" the waiter said with a smile on his face.

"so Darren what do you like to eat?" she said smiling as well this girl is going to drive me crazy she was upset seconds ago but now she smiling warmly at me.

"I don't know it's your country" I said smiling I really don't know what to order I don't know what they might have in this country what they could eat what they couldn't.

"Ok" she said and turned to the waiter she ordered in Arabic and I didn't know what she has ordered.

"I hope you like what I ordered." she said smiling like there is nothing happened before.

"You weird you know here you are smiling but you were upset moment ago." I said smiling and confused.

"I was upset but I wasn't mad from you plus you are my guest. Will I be a good hostess if I were so gloomy? I guess not." she said smiling.

The breakfast was here, it was so yummy. We enjoyed it the breakfast talking about variety things she was a nice person.

"I hope that your shoes are comfortable because we will do walking tour." she said opening her purse. She looked at the waiter who came she told him something in Arabic and he gave her the paycheck.

"What are you doing?" I asked her but she only looked at me then she gave the waiter the money.

"As I said before you are my guest. This is Arabian generosity; furthermore, you don't have Egyptian money" she said kindly I wanted to explain my point but she cut me.

"I know what you are going to say that you are the man, and men who regularly pay but isn't that an old idea." she said logically then she stood and walked she really left my speechless.

"What's wrong? Aren't you coming?" she said as she stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"Yeah I'm coming." I said mumbling and I'm sure that I looked like a fool.

"Today we are going to have a tour in the city downtown. It isn't a monumental place, but it has so many wonderful buildings." she said while we were out the restaurant

We started the tour and I noticed how she changed, she was so proud of her country and its history even country failure she saw its bright sight.

"Egypt was occupied by many countries since early history. Sure, this made Egypt a lot behind from the other countries but it made variety in arts especially architecture."

"After the great Pharaonic civilization ended we had the Greco-Roman then Islamic period that's when Egyptians started to speak Arabic. In that period, Egypt had a great progress. However, unfortunately, the French had occupied us and discovered the hieroglyphic language. Then we become one of the countries in Ottoman Empire that made us back to progress which ended by the British occupation that last for nearly 70 years from darkness which lead to revelation that made today's Egypt this is a brief of Egypt history."

We walked for 2 hours in the sun watching the buildings. She was right the place was great.

"That was for today. Now we will go back to the hotel for lunch." she said seriously

"Yes ma'am." I said giggling she laughed as well.

"What do you think of today's tour? Did you like it?" She asked

"Yeah totally the place was amazing. I had so much information." I said amused.

"That's good because I wanted to ask you. Can you give up the 'public transport' condition? Because it won't be comfortable for me and I promise to do more walking tours." She said begging me and I couldn't refuse.

"If you will be my night tour guide, I would give it up." I said trying to take advantage.

"Mm I don't know. It's..., are you insist?" She said mumbling and confused.

"I think I'm. What is the problem? Is your boyfriend objecting that?" I asked trying to find out the reason seriously I don't know why I was so curious.

"I don't and I didn't have boyfriend before. It doesn't work this way here." she said smiling and I was surprise she was a pretty girl it hard to find out that she didn't have a boyfriend before.

"What? I don't believe you, I mean look to yourself." I said in disbelief and She sighed.

"We don't have this 'boyfriend/girlfriend' thing here. We only have engaged or married couple." she said, as it was obvious.

"That's weird." I said surprised by how this people living like that.

"From my point of view this is better. Relationships are more mature only true love will live." She continued her talk.

"Anyway even if I had a boyfriend, I don't let anyone tell me what to do, except my father." she said with strong voice then she smiled

"Are you still leaving with your parents?" I said teasing her.

"It doesn't matter if you were boy or girl, you would live with you parents until you get married. So yeah I live with my parents." She said smiling while we were at the hotel.

"Thanks for today, I had a wonderful time." I said smiling warmly.

"Me too, And for the night activity, I'll arrange it but it won't be very late 9 o'clock is the maximum for Me." she agreed on my request I was happy.

"I couldn't ask for more. See you tomorrow." I said cheerfully

"See ya. I'll wake you up tomorrow." she said waving to me then she left the hotel.

"I'll wait for your call." I said to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello, first of all thanks for everyone read the previous chapters it really meant to me that you come this far and i hope that you complete the whole story.

second i'll update the chapters every Thursday.

third please forgive my grammar mistakes after all English is not my native language

fourth and last if you like the story or hated i'll be glad to hear your opinion review or send it to me on twitter zahraayuob .

enjoy the chapter