Sequel: Pursuit of Happiness

The Ice Queen

013:

Chapter Thirteen
“AJ wait!”

“No Brad! Stay away from me! You lied to me!” I growled as I started to throw my clothes into my bag, “You slept with- EW- You slept with my mom!”

“AJ, please-“

“Get out!” I growled and then pushed him out of the room and locked the door. Milan was in the corner of the room, he walked over and wrapped his arms around my neck and I leaned onto his chest, “Why would he- He knows that I hate her!”

“It has to be an accident,” Milan said and I pulled away.

“What? She just fell on it?!” I growled and was about to back away from him too, but he grabbed my wrists and shook his head.

“No, she was high, he was- I don’t know, but you know that this isn’t like him, Alyssa,” Milan said and I sighed and sat on the end of my bed.

“I can’t deal with this- It’s Christmas,” I said and then rubbed my face.

“Come back to my place then, it’ll be all right, you just need some time away from him,” Milan said and I nodded my head.

-Milan-
“I’m gunna take her back to my place,” I said and Brad sighed and nodded his head, “What were you thinking?”

“I was drunk, she came over and-“ he growled and rubbed his face, “And it just went downhill from there.”

“That’s her mom though, she’s like in her forties,” I said and Brad nodded his head.

“Not one of my prouder moments,” he said and I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck.

“She has a morning flight to Buffalo tomorrow, I suggest you be at the airport if you want a chance of her being your friend again,” I said and Brad nodded his head.

“I’m ready,” I heard and turned around to see that Alyssa had all of her bags next to her, she was ready to get out of here, away from Brad.

“All right,” I said and then walked over towards her and picked up her heaviest bag, since she only had one other small one.

“AJ, I-“

“Merry Christmas, Brad,” she said and Brad sighed and nodded his head.

“Merry Christmas,” he muttered and Alyssa sighed and picked up her other bag, walked over towards me and then the two of us left the condo.

We headed back to my place and it was pretty late, Alyssa had to be at the airport at five thirty, for her seven o’clock flight to Buffalo. I placed her heavy bag by the door and walked into the living room to see that she placed her bag on the couch and looked around.

“I’ve never seen your new place,” she said and I smirked and walked over towards her, “It looks like something out of a magazine,” Alyssa giggled and I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“I like it,” I smirked and she snorted and then turned around and placed her hands on my shoulders.

“Course you would,” she laughed and then sighed and closed her eyes as she leaned her forehead on my chest, “I’m so mad at him.”

“Come on,” I said as I took her hand and walked towards the kitchen and threw the one set of double doors to show an indoor pool.

“Oh,” she smirked, “I like your new house.”

I laughed and pulled her into the room, shutting the doors behind me, “I thought you might like this.”

“Can we go swimming?” she asked and I smirked and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, “I’ll take that as a yes,” Alyssa laughed as she unbuttoned her shirt and stripped it from her back as I kicked off my sneakers and pulled my jeans and socks off, “How warm is it?”

“You’ll see,” I smirked as she pulled her jeans down and threw them off to the side.

I walked over towards her, seeing her only in her underwear and bra, I took her hand and was about to pull her towards the pool, but she stopped me and turned me around. I watched as she reached up and pressed her lips onto mine and then ran her hands down my bare chest and to the hem of my boxers. She pushed them down and then kissed my neck as I felt her hands peal away from me.

So that’s how you want to play this?” I smirked and she giggled. I watched as she backed away and moved her arms behind her back so that she could unclasp her bra. I sucked in a breath when her bra fell and her breasts were fully shown, “I like this game.”

“I thought you might,” she said and moved her hands down her body towards her underwear. Alyssa was about to pull her underwear down, but I stopped her and placed my hands on her hips and bent to my knees. She groaned when I nipped at her sides and stomach, placing her hands on my head, I smirked when she gripped my hair as I grabbed her underwear and pulled it up.

“You like that?” I asked as she gasped and I placed my hands on her legs, feeling them wobble. I kissed just under her belly button and then pulled down her underwear.

-Alyssa-
Having sex in a pool is a new one for me, but it was pretty cool and really good. Milan had me lay on the first step, the water just touching me. It was pretty cold, so it didn’t take long for my nipples to harden. He leaned over me and started to work his magic.

Milan sat on the next step down, my head was on his shoulder and he was running his fingers through my wet hair. I sighed and then sat up and stepped over him, actually wanting to swim around; wanting to do something, because every time it gets quiet, I started to think about what Brad did to me.

I wanted to swim around, but Milan came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed my back into his chest. He kissed my shoulder and I placed my hands on top of his arms.

“I don’t want you to leave,” he muttered and I smirked and laid my head back on his shoulder.

“I know, I don’t either, but I have to,” I said and he sighed and nodded his head.

“How’s your wrist?” he asked and I sighed, I handed been wearing the brace like I was told to do, but it felt better.

“Pretty good, I’m ready for tomorrow’s game,” I said and Milan nodded his head.

“Come on, let’s get out,” he said and I nodded my head.

We got out, grabbed out clothes, Milan grabbed me a towel, and I wrapped it around my body and walked out of the room. We walked through the house, up the stairs and towards his room. Milan gave me some clothes and saw that we could take a shower, but just as we were about to take a shower together, his phone went off. I waited for about five minutes before Milan sighed and told me to go without him.

By the time I took a shower, dried my hair, put the clothes on, Milan was just getting off of the phone, “Who was that?”

“My mom, she wanted to wish me a Merry Christmas, but then it went on to talk about everything and everyone,” he smirked and I giggled and walked over towards him and sat on his lap, “You look good in my clothes.”

“I’m rockin’ the number seventeen,” I laughed looking down at the Bruins logo on the front, and seeing before that the back had Milan’s name and number. I kissed his cheeked and then placed my hand on top of his head, “Shower’s opened.”

“Did you leave any hot water for me?” he chuckled and I smirked and shrugged my shoulders.

“Maybe,” I laughed and then stood up and sat on the edge of the bed.

Milan’s shower was quick, I laughed when it seemed like he was only in there for like ten minutes. He walked out drying his head and wearing only plain black silky sweat pants. When he came out, I was already under the covers of his king sized bed; I watched as he set his alarm to five and then stood in front of the bed.

“You have everything packed?” he asked and I nodded his head, “All right,” Milan muttered as he climbed into the bed and under the covers next to me.

I sat up and we got ourselves comfortable, in the end, Milan laid on his back and I laid on my side. My one arm was tucked under his back while the other was on his chest. His arm was wrapped around me, my body tucked between his, my head laid on his shoulder.

“Merry Christmas, Alyssa,” Milan said as he reached his head up and kissed my forehead.

“Merry Christmas, Milan,” I said as I kissed his shoulder and laid it back down.

I heard Milan start snoring in a matter of minutes; I stared off into space thinking about the events of this little trip; being happy to see my friends, the game with the Bruins, meeting Nathan’s son, Christmas, finding out that Brad has been with my mom and Milan and I.

‘…What are we? A couple? Friends with benefits?...’ I stared at Milan as he slept and then sighed, ‘…The distance, me in DC and him in Boston…’ I looked at the clock to see that it was almost eleven; I needed to get some sleep, ‘…I really like him- but what are we going to do? What am I going to do about Brad?...’