Sequel: Pursuit of Happiness

The Ice Queen

063:

Chapter Sixty Three
-Milan-
“What’s going on Segs?” I asked as I walked out the back doors and saw that Tyler had this guy pinned against the wall, his face being mushed by the bricks.

“This ass thought that it would be all right to grab AJ,” Tyler said and I glared at the guy and walked over towards them.

“Wait! Wait! Wait! Oh shit!” the guy kept saying and I watched as the guy was trembling, “You’re the- Oh man, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize who she was!”

“Don’t let it happen again,” I growled and the guy nodded his head viciously, “Let him go Segs.”

“You sure?” he asked and I nodded my head.

“You already made him piss his pants,” I said and Tyler looked down and laughed. I walked closer to the guy and bent down, “Don’t come back to here.”

“No! Never!” he said and I stood up and started to walk towards the back door.

“Consider yourself lucky,” I heard Tyler say and we walked into the club and headed back towards the VIP area. No one really noticed that we were gone. Alyssa and Rebecca were waiting for us right where I left them.

“Can we go home?” Alyssa asked and I placed my hands on her arms and rubbed them while nodding my head.

-Alyssa-
I unzipped my dress and stepped out of it, laying the dress on the bed. The bedroom door opened and I looked up to see that Milan walked into the room. He sighed and then looked over towards me and paused.

“God, you’re so beautiful,” he said and I giggled and watched as he walked over towards me. I was only in my dark purple lace bra and underwear, “I’m lucky to have you.”

“Damn right you are,” I smiled and Milan stood in front of me and placed his hands on my waist. I placed my hand on his chest and moved them down to where his tie was. I started to undo his tie and then slipped it off and tossed it to the bed. Milan pressed his lips onto mine as I began to unbutton his shirt. I groaned when I felt Milan squeeze my ass cheeks and then squealed when he picked me off of the ground, ‘…God, I love how strong he is…’

Milan laid me on the bed and started to kiss my neck and pressed his body close to mine when I started to pull his shirt off his back, growling when I saw that he was wearing an undershirt. Milan sat up and straddled my waist as he pulled the shirt off of his back. I sat up and started to claw at his belt. He chuckled when I threw the belt to the floor and started to work on the button and zipper.

When Milan and I both had the last of our clothes off, Milan started to send butterfly kisses all over my body. When he got to the patch of skin under my belly button I arched my back and groaned. Milan placed his hands on my calves and bent my knees up. He came up and pressed his lips against mine, before going back down and disappearing between my legs.

-Milan-
I wasn’t going to let Alyssa ride out her high, she was getting angry with me because three times now, I let her come close to cuming, but that was because when I finally let her do it, I wanted it to be big. I wanted it to build up and then allow her to have an amazing orgasm.

“Stop teasing Milan!” she cried and I chuckled and then moved up her body and wrapped my lips around her nipple. She groaned and I felt her hips buck into mine. I felt her push me off of her and then rolled on top of me. I groaned when I felt her wetness on my stomach, “No more games.”

Alyssa slid back and positioned herself on top of me and just as she was going to slide over me, I flipped her around and rammed into her. She cried out and gripped my shoulders, but her back was arched and she was asking for more. I lifted her one leg and held it up to get a better and deeper entrance. She groaned my name and I smirked, but felt that I was close. I cursed at how good she felt and flipper over so that I was on my back. Alyssa started to bounce on my lap and I groaned and grabbed her breasts as the flopped up and down.

We both ran out our orgasms and she collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around Alyssa and kissed her forehead, ‘…God I love her so much…’

“Milan,” Alyssa groaned and I looked down at her to see that she was smiling at me. I looked into those bright green eyes and smiled towards her. I sat up and leaned against the headboard. Alyssa sat on my lap and placed her hands on my shoulders, “Mhmmm, I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said as she pressed her body against mine and laid her head on my shoulder, “I’m so happy that you’re here.”

“Me too, trust me, me too,” she said and I kissed her forehead and felt her start grinding against me. I chuckled as she sat up, her hands ran down my chest and I sucked in a breath when she stopped just below my belly button.

“Are you asking for another round?” I chucked and Alyssa sat up and smirked towards me.

“Maybe,” she giggled and I groaned and tilted my head as she grabbed me.

We both growled when we heard a phone going off, not knowing whose it was. I sighed and watched as Alyssa stood up and walked over towards the dresser and I smiled brightly as I watched her naked body go.

“It’s mine,” she sighed and then answered her phone, “Hello?”

I sighed and then got out of bed and looked at the clock to see that it was after two in the morning. I walked over towards the bathroom and decided that I was going to take a shower. I could barely hear Alyssa talking to someone on the phone, ‘…Who’s calling so late?...’ I peeked into the room and saw that she was sitting on the edge of the bed with a smirk on her face.

“Well don’t do something stupid,” Alyssa giggled and I looked at her confused, “All good luck, see you at practice later.”

When Alyssa hung up the phone, she giggled and then shook her head, “Who was that?”

“Marshy,” she said and I rolled my eyes, “He wanted to know if we were still at the club, guess he found a girl that we grew up with and she wanted to see me.”

“He bringing her home with him?” I asked and she smirked and nodded her head.

“What are you doing?” Alyssa asked as she stood up and walked over towards me, both of us still very much naked.

“Taking a shower,” I said and Alyssa smirked and walked passed me.

“Sounds like fun, you want any help?” she asked as she pulled the shower curtain open.

“How can I say ‘no’ to that?” I chuckled and walked over towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

“Well what are we waiting for?” Alyssa asked and then stepped into the shower. I followed suit and watched as Alyssa dropped to her knees.

‘…Oh god, Looch don’t do anything to lose this girl…’

-Alyssa-
“Come on! Give me speed! Speed!” Coach yelled as we were in the middle of practice, “That’s not speed! What the hell were all of you doing last night?!”

‘…A lot of things…’ I thought as I tried to hid my blush as I looked over towards Milan.

“We have a game tomorrow against the Jets tomorrow afternoon! I want all of your asses to be ready,” Coach said and I sighed, “Hit the showers! I don’t want to see shit like this ever again!”

We all sulked off the ice and headed towards the locker room. Everyone did their business there and then quietly headed home. We knew that we performed horribly at practice today, we knew it, Coach knew it, and mostly likely the fans that were sitting in on our practice knew it too.

I sighed as I walked over towards Milan’s car, he was going to give me a ride home since I ended up staying the night at his place and Tyler ended up staying at my place with Rebecca. Milan and I drove to my place in silence, but luckily it was a comfortable silence, we were both tired. He laced his fingers with mine and rested our hands on my lap.

Milan pulled into my parking garage and pulled into a parking spot, “You don’t have to come in.”

“It’s all right, I’ll walk you up,” he said and I smirked.

“You just wanna see the kittens,” I said slyly and he scoffed.

“No, I- Ok, yeah I do,” he said and I laughed and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

We went up to my apartment and I found that no one was home. Duke trotted over towards us and tried to jump on me, happy to see me, “Hey buddy, who’s my good boy!”

I stood up and watched as Milan walked into the kitchen and towards the area where we had placed the big box of four cute little kittens. He sat on the ground and one by one took the kittens out of the box and let them climb all over him. I giggled because it was cute and then walked into the kitchen and looked on the counter to see that Rebecca had left me a note saying that she had just fed the kittens. I sighed and then sat down on the floor next to Milan and leaned against him.

“You all right?” Milan asked and I looked up towards him and nodded my head.

“Just tired,” I said and he nodded his head and then leaned over to kiss my forehead. I looked over and saw Duke peeking his head around the corner of the island. I smirked and patted my lap for him to come over and then smirked when he didn’t want to come.

“Still afraid of the kittens?” Milan chuckled.

“I don’t know if he’s afraid of them,” I said and Milan looked at me confused, “He might be afraid to hurt them.”

“Makes sense,” he said and I watched as Duke slowly came over towards me and sat by my side, watching the kittens as Milan chuckled as the kittens climbed all over him.

“Who knew you ‘Mr. Big Mean Milan Lucic’ would love kittens so much,” I giggled and Milan looked over towards me and rolled his eyes.

“Shut up.”