Life in a Life

Bright girl

Blue was walking toward's a under pass when suddenly he saw that his shue lace was loose and tied unproperly, Blue walked a few more meter's then stoped at a large banner gently ballanced on the ground, as Blue was finnished tieng his shue lace, he heard a foot step's that sound like it's running and it sound's like it's heading strait toward's him, Blue quickly stand's up while turning toward's the sound and he saw a masked man wearing glases that had supposedly jumped already thinking that nobody was behind the large banner but mistakenly wrong.
"BUM!"
"CLANGCLIIING!"
Sound's of body hiting anouther body and a loud clanking sound that came from the large banner.
Blue was knoked on the ground (whom is used to bieng knoked on the ground) and so was the masked man wearing glasses but the man quickly got up and run like hell, Blue was confused why the man was running like somebody was chasing him while slowly standing up and picked up all his shattered thing's.
As Blue was almost finnished picking up all his stuf, he saw a un familiar object and picked it up, then Blue heard anouther running foot step's but only slower, once Blue turned to where the sound was coming from, Blue saw a beautiful short haired girl who look's like she's not from their country.
As the girl stoped infront of Blue, as the short haired girl was catching up her breath whom look's like tired of running.
"Have..you seen...a man wearing...a mask and..sun glasses?" the girl said between her breath.
"Uh...y.yes" said Blue stutering whose not used talking to anouther person specialy to a girl.
"Realy? Where?" said the girl.
"T.there" Blue said while pointing to where the said man went.
"B.but he d.droped this t.thou" said Blue while holding up the foriegn object to it to the girl.
"Ah! Thank you so much! You dont know how much this nakelaice mean's to me!" as the girl huged Blue as a sighn of appriciation, whom Blue was foriegn to this type of situation.
"By the way my name is Bright"
♠ ♠ ♠
sory guy's for the late update! Just got a little busy from all the thing's i have to finnish.
Anyway read and comment guys if this chapter was good or bad