Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Step 4: Get a house √ and a job.

Arg I have to get a Job today but luckily I'm only 14. So to day all I need to do is find out why my brother is with that one boy, I think their name is One Election, nah it's Direction. Well I need to search that up. After look at countless pages I stopped on the Wiki of them. I searched up Niall and I found out that he was part of the group and he was one of the singers. So I read everything on 1D and so I come across the idea of getting back stage pass so I can finally see my brother once again. So I went on ticket master and bought the tickets for Harry and I. That reminders me I need to wake up Harry.

"Harry Sweetie it's time to get up." I yelled from the living room. I didn't hear him say anything for a while in till he came down stairs in his dinosaur shirt, with tan khakis and he yelled.

"Raw Raw Raw, look mommy i'm a Dinosaur."

"Yes you are sweetie," I said "So are you ready for break-feast?". He replied by nodding his head loads of times. So I brought his food and laid it on the table. I saw his arms reach up, as if he was signaling that he want me to pick up him up. So I did and I laid him on the chair near his food. I kind went in to a daze when he started eating. I just started thinking.'What if he really is my brother?' 'What if he isn't?' then off topic I started to think of 'Is Narnia real? And could I ever go there?' I had to shake my head a couple times to get back on track.

"Hey honey, do want to know what we will be doing today?" I asked.

"No mommy I want it to be a mystery." Harry replied.

Oh my baby is so smart. Okay well seeing that we have ate, I need to get Harry and My Self dressed for the concert. Which is in about a hour from now, cause it is 5:00 in the afternoon. After a long thought Harris chose his spider man shirt, tan khakis. With his black converse.Before I tell what I was wearing, I know your asking yourselves how I got all the clothes. Well it's simple I bought them when Brandon was out cold or traveling. Any way I wore this - -. I looked at my watch and saw that we need to hurry and get there. I grabbed Harry quite nicely and I sat him in the toddler seat thing and did everything I need. So then I buckled myself in my seat and drove to the arena where the concert was being held. We got there gave them our Tickets. When I got in there I went to the V.I.P seats and seat with Harry.

After the Concert. We were called in to the back stage area. Where I finally got see my brother again. It was to much for me to take. I started to feel a little weak then I felt more weaker. I finally gave out and past out. Before I past out I heard

"Omg What should we do, she just past out" One of the boys screamed. I didn't get hear a reply. For I had already past out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Review <3