Status: [On Hold]

Stolen

Chapter 5

Chapter 5
After what seemed like forever I woke up,

"How long was I out?" I said as I tried to get up,"Ow" I said when I felt a sharp pain in my head. One of the boys said.

"Joyce you might not want to get up so fast. And You were out for 15 minutes." I think he's name was Liam.

"Oh,Well I'm Joyce Jamie Horan" I said, and before they could say anything else I add

"And I'm not joking about the Horan part, My brother is Niall James Horan. I was kidnapped at the age of 5. I was forced to do things you could never image." I said on the verge of tears.

"Please tell me your not joking, I really want to see my little sister once again." Niall said chocking a bit on his words. I looked him straight in his stormy ocean blue eyes, that were just waiting to burst in to tears.

"How could I ever lie about that N.J" I said using my childhood nickname for him.

"It really is you Joyce!" Niall said run straight at, for he was about 3 feet away from the chair I was laying on.

"Of course it's me you Nitwit" I said trying to sound strong. But in the end I was just a small child seeing her brother again in 9 years.

"You haven't change a bit, well just in appearance-" He said but he didn't get to finish because then the curly one said

"Niall mate who is that?"

"Well guys this is my sister Joyce." Niall told him.

"Oh yeah Harry she's 14, so she's off limits." He add after a while. Omg where is Harry?

"Hey guys have you seen my son Harry?" I asked. In reply I had 5 different answers. The only one I listened to was Liam's

"Oh he's right here on the chair next to you taking a little nap."

Finally Niall had enough and finally asked scratch that yelled.

"YOU HAVE A SON!?"

"Yes I have a son, Before you say anything. The person who kidnapped me RAPED Me." I said as I yelled out the last part.

"Oh I'm sorry for yelling at you." Niall said look quite sad. So then I decided to tell them my story. By the time I was done everyone of them was in tears.

"Oh yeah by the way what are your names?" I asked.

"Oh okay well I'm Niall seeing as you already know that. The Curly one is Harry Styles. The one with the hair like ski slops and the crossed fingers tattoo is Zayn Malik. The one with the Justin Bieber hair is Liam Payne. The one with the strips shirt is Louis Tomlinson. And with all those people we form One Direction." Niall told while point to all the boys.

"Well It's nice to meet all of you guys, and bye the way Love the concert it was AMAZING." I said with smiling in till it hurt to smile.

"Don't you mean AmaZayn" Zayn said with a cocky voice.

"Well okay, I would love to stay and chat with all of you guys but I need to go home and sleep. So call me at XXX-XXX-XX. Bye" I said as I got and got Harry.

"Bye Joyce." They all said.

"Bye" I replied blowing a kiss back at them.

And Harry being a flirt pretended to catch that air kiss. So I walked back to my car with Harry sleeping soundless in my arms. That reminds me, There are two Harrys so I will need to call Harry by his middle name James.

"Harry wake up sweetie. I have something to ask you." I said shaking him slightly after we arrived home.

"Okay mommy, what is it?" He answered back.

"Well would you like to be called Harris, Harry, or James?" I asked.

"Um James." He said drifting back to sleep. So I carried him to he's bed and laid him in his bed.

"Remember James Mommy loves, be strong James be strong. For not every one in the world is so nice." I whispered to him adding a bit of Harry Potter in to it. What a eventful day, time to hit the hay. Good Night.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N Did you guys like it? Comment tell me whether you like or not. -Land Shark