Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Awe PT 2

Killshot was in pain. To be specific, it was his leg. When the explosion was set off, a random pipe just came out of no where and impale him in the leg, going straight through and making his day a lot worse after Skywarp's stunt.

Speaking of Skywarp, Killshot could see him writhing on the ground in agony. The fragments from the explosion cut his chest open and it looked like a arm was missing. Luckily for him, the explosion also cauterize the wound, making sure he would lose much more energon. Probably hurt like the pit though, considering a lot of him was black instead of purple.

Killshot looked backed at his leg. He could see a small amount of energon trickled down from the end of the pipe not in his leg. It must've hit a energon line. That was definitely not good. Still looking at his leg, he use his servos to grab whatever he could find to help him bleed less. He grab something and looked at to see if it could help.

It was Thundercracker's head.

Killshot quickly drop the head, regarding it with disgust. At least there wasn't any questions about whether Thundercracker was alive or not. The explosion definitely ripped him apart.

Killshot started thinking about the situation. How in the name of primus could they walked into a obvious trap? Simple, Skywarp had to get too fragging attach to his trinemate and get himself blown up. Honestly, he'd should have follow his orders and stay the frag away from him and Killshot himself should have stayed farther away. Caring about anyone besides yourself was a good way to get yourself killed.

Suddenly, he heard Swindle shouting into his ear. "Is everyone alright? I repeat, Kilshot, Skywarp, Thundercracker, are you still alive? Anybody?" Killshot really wanted to answer with a snappy comment, but considering he was his only way out of this situation, it was best to just get straight to the point.

"Hey, Swindle. Killshot here. I'm alright except for my leg. Skywarp was seriously injure during the explosion, and Thundercracker dead. I need a evac here as soon as possible," he answered.

"Alright. Just give me a couple of clicks and I should be able to land the ship. The land is big and flat enough for me to land safely."

"Hurry up. They slaggers who did this are probably going to check to make sure we're all dead."

"Got it. Just hold tight." Swindle ordered him. Killshot happily obliged and went back to figuring out what the heck to do with pipe in the leg. Should he tried taking the thing out and patch the wound, potentially making things worse for him, or do nothing and leave it there?

Killshot made a quick decision. He grabbed the pipe and pulled it out roughly, holding back a scream of pain while doing so. He quickly put his hand on the wound to prevent it from bleeding anymore and use the other to look for something to patch it. He saw a rather decent size piece of metal next to Thundercracker's head and use that to help patch the wound. He tried to ignore the fact that the piece of metal was blue.

He looked for something to help him patched the wound. He noticed a rod that was halfway in a fire. He quickly grabbed that rod on the cold end, pulling it out of the fire and used the heated in on the piece of metal, attaching the metal to his body, much to his suffering.

With that done, he admire his handy work. Yeah, the paint of the metal didn't match his, but he couldn't afford to be picky at times like this. He didn't see anymore energon leaking from it, and he could hear Swindle's ship coming down. Everything was fine.

Suddenly a shot went above his helm, barely missing him. Killshot made the wise decision and head for any cover he could find, which unfortunately for him, happen to be a small barrier with no other cover around him. He quickly dive for it, and kept his head down. He contacted Swindle. "Hey, Swindle. Can you get your blaster ready?"

"Yeah, I can. Is the enemy there?" Swindle asked.

"Yeah, they are. Can you use those blasters to send those slaggers to the pit?" One shot came dangerously close to hitting him.

"Yeah, I can. Can you tell me their location?"

"Hold on a second. Let me see if I can see them without getting shot." Killshot poked his head up rather quickly, seeing if he could see them. Suddenly a shot came for him from a white building a little to the left. Killshot duck his head quickly before the shot hit him, and told Swindle, "The white building to my left. The slagger almost got me."

"Alright, hold on. Let me see if I can hit it. Do yo know which floor he was on?" Killshot think that over trying to member which floor it was.

"I think he was about 20 floors up. I'm not sure."

"Alright. Getting ready to fire. Stay clear." Suddenly the ship came out of the sky, it's front towards the building. There was a light shining on the front of the ship. He was charging the shot. Killshot wonder exactly how big the explosion would be. He's never seen him fire the gun on the ship. In fact, he probably hasn't seen all the guns on the ship.

Swindle fire at the building. Killshot looked seeing someone flying away from the building. The blast hit the building, blinding the area in a bright light briefly follow by smoke. Killshot could hear something collapsing, probably the building. The smoke was obscuring everything.

Killshot got up slowly, trying to walk through the smoke. It was clearing pretty qickly, light the night sky bleed through. He was walking towards where he last seen Skywarp, limping along at a slow pace. That pipe really made a good hit.

He continue walking along, the smoke dissipating quicker and quicker. He could see Skywarp now, still groaning, along with some pieces of Thundercracker. He walked a little quicker, wanting to check what kind of damage he had.

The ship had landed by now, tight side towards them. The door opened up follow by the ramp and Swindle walked out of it, checking to assess the damage. He came to Skywarp and Killshot's position. He got a quick look at Skywarp. "Slag. You weren't kidding when you said he was injure. He looks like he went up against half the army. I'm surprise he's still kicking."

"Yeah, I'm surprise too." Killshot replied.

"Where's Thundercracker's body?"

"Scatted by the explosion. His head is over there somewhere," he said, pointing to where he was when he was hit by the pipe.

"Alright. I'll get Skywarp to the med bay while you collect as many pieces of Thundercracker as we can?"

"Why am I collecting Thundercracker?"

"Do you think Starscream would appreciate the fact that we got him killed and left the body behind?"

"Good point." Killshot agreed a little reluctant to be a body collector. He went to pick up the many pieces of him while Swindle carried Skywarp bridal style to the ship. Killshot first headed to the spot he saw Thundercracker head. He walked slowly, his limp still showing. It took a little while to reach the spot and a little bit more to find the head.

He looked at the head. Thundercracker head was mangaled a bit by the explosion and he had a eye missing. Some of the wiring was sticking out of the bottom of the head, where it should be connected to the head. It was not a pretty sight.

With Thundercracker's head, he searched for the rest of the pieces.