Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Awe PT 1

Killshot was currently jumping through the city, jumping platform-to-platform and using the bars to swing through the area. He got the called from Swindle to head Thundercracker location and was heading there right now. It wwas going to take him a while, but he would get there quickly. Not as quick as a seeker though.

He reached an intersection between two streets. The sky was still dark and the buildings put the area in a shade, making it hard to see where to go. The dark would be trouble to most people, but Killshot's visor had night vision, letting him see in the dark pretty easily.

He heard something. He listened closely. Sounded like jet moving at high speed. 10 credits says that was Skywarp. Seekers also hadnight vision so that they can do night missions. Probably moving so fast, he could easily get there way before him.

Killshot got an idea.

"Hey, Skywarp," he commed for his attention.

"What?" Skywarp asked, a nervous tone in his voice. He was definitely worried about Thundercracker.

"Can I hitch a ride on you?"

"What?!" Skywarp yelled.

"It would make things a lot easier. We can both reach Thundercracker at the same time and if he's in trouble, I can back you up. Understand?" Killshot finished his idea. Silence filled the other land of the line until Skywarp answer.

"Yeah, if you can hang on. Where are you?"

"You're coming up on me. I can see your flames right now." And he did, too. He could see a light coming very quickly. "Slow down a bit, will you."

"Not happening. Faster I go, the sooner I can get to Thundercracker. You're going have to jump on me."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Killshot sigh in annoyance. He got to the end of the platform, waiting for the light to get closer. He was going to have to time this perfectly in order to land on Skywarp. This was insane, but Killshot was a bit of a thrillseeker.

The light was almost there. Killshot crouch at the edge, about to jump. He quickly went through the probabilities through his head of him making it. The odds were not good. Only a couple more clicks.

He jumped.

Time felt like it slow down for him. It was a euphoric felling. He was in the air, slowly heading towards a spot in the air the seeker was going to be at. He could felt the pulses through his wires. The jet was coming closer and closer. He slowly touched the seeker.

And just like that, time went back to normal and Killshot was holding on for dear life. He knew that it was going to be fast, but he didn't know it would be this fast. He was used to running or driving through the streets, not hanging on for dear life as a jet speeds up to ridiculous levels.

"Hang on there," Skywarp warned. "If you let go, I'm leaving you behind." Killshot would of respond, but he was busy at the moment. He decided to just curse the seeker out in his mind.

XXX

Swindle was also flying to the spot. His ship was going quickly and soon he would reach the outskirts. He was anxious at the moment. If something bad happen to Thundercracker, Starscream was going to be pissed off at someone and would direct that anger of his to the person responsible, A.K.A. Swindle. Whether Swindle like it or not, Starscream was second-in-command and held a lot of sway with people. He could convince people to work against him and make his life the pit.

He looked at Thundercracker's location on the map again. He was still at the exact same spot. He was probably either knock out, too injure too move, or a combination of both. He looked at Skywarp and Killshot's location now. They were both together and going at a rapid pace. Probably only a cycle now before they reach Thundercracker.

Wait a second, how were they both going so fast?

"Hey Skywarp and Killshot?" Swindle commed them.

"Skywarp here. Killshot a bit busy at the moment and can't talk. What do you need?" Skywarp asked in the same agitated tone.

"Yeah, about that. Can you explain to me what he's doing that's keeping him busy?" Swindle asked.

"Right now, he currently hanging on to me as we're flying. I don't think he's enjoying it." It's at that moment that Killshot decided to talk.

"Skywarp, if you don't slow down, I'd will fragging destroy you!" He shouted into his commed link.

"Really? Well than, in that cause, let's make things a bit more fun."

"Wait, what? Oh, what the frag? Stop! Stop now!" Killshot's scream started filling Swindle's ears. He quickly muted his comm. link and wondered what the pit was going on.

"Hey, Skywarp. What exactly is going on?" he asked Skywarp.

"Oh, just teaching the killjoy a lesson," he answer in a slightly amused tone. Whether or not Thundercracker was okay or not, he was obviously enjoying this.

"May I asked how you're educating him?"

"Oh, you know. Just flying upside down, barely hanging on to me." He ask in a nonchalant tone. He was really enjoying this.

"Okay. Can you turn right-side up. I kinda don't want him to be a mark on the ground yet."

"Really? I'm really enjoying the screams he's making." Skywarp asked in a begging tone. Swindle thought that through for roughly 5 clicks before answering.

"Nah. It'd be best to have his help in what's coming up." He heard a sigh on the other end of the link.

"Alright, fine. I already save his screams into my databanks anyway," Skywarp replied. Swindle switch the link between him and Killshot back on. He immediately heard swearing on the other line, all of them directed at Skywarp. There was also some death threats in between all the swearing.

Swindle looked at there location. "Just letting you guys know, you should be almost there by now," he informed them.

"Yeah, I can see the end of the street. I'm slowing down now."

"Finally!" Killshot yelled out in a relived tone. "Can we finally kill something?"

Swindle ignore the conversation after that, concentrating on the map. He was at the spot too, looking down at the scene of what was going on down there. He could see the seeker and the grounder landing on the ground. The grounder got off as the seeker transform back to his bipedal form. They were walking towards Thundercracker location, Skywarp running while Killshot followed behind at a slower pace.

Swindle tune backed in to them. "Hey, TC, you're alright?" Skywarp asked. Swindle looked at Thundercracker's body. He was faced down, energon leaking from his body in a blue puddle. He was definitely not in good shape.

Killshot was looking around the area, his null rifle out. Swindle, too, was looking around, looking for anything. He didn't see anybody around. "Hey, Skywarp. Be careful," Killshot said to Skywarp.

"Why?" he asked.

"Don't you think that this is a bit suspicious? I mean, here's Thundercracker in the middle of the opening with little cover."

"So, the only thing I care about right now is Thundercracker." Skywarp answered.

"Skywarp," Swindle said, "as much as I don't want to said it, he's right. It all says ambush to me. Stay away from Thundercracker." Skywarp was getting closer to Thundercracker now.

"Get fragged!" Skywarp yelled out. "I can hear him talking." That got Swindle's attention. Killshot was also moving a little faster. Swindle tried to listen in on them, but could hear nothing.

"What exactly is he saying?" Swindle asked. Skywarp was standing over Thundercracker now with Killshot only a little bit away.

"I think he's saying 'don't,' but don't what?" Skywarp had his hand on Thundercracker now. He was pulling him on his back. "What are you saying, T-"

An explosion suddenly occurred at his location, cutting off whatever he was going to say. Thundercracker was engulfed in the explosion, Skywarp was blown away and cut apart by shrapnel, and Killshot just drop to the ground, holding on to his leg. All this happen within seconds.

Swindle just watched the screen in awe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hate killing someone off so early.