Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Angle of Perception PT 2

Swindle judged the situation he got himself in. Here he was holding Shockwave body with Starscream's trinemates pointing blasters at them. He and Killshot were unable to use there weapons because they were too busy carrying a really heavy Shockwave. They were caught in the open with no source of cover to use.

Obviously not very good.

Meanwhile, Thundercracker was judging the same situation. Here were both him and Skywarp in cover with their blaster's pointed straight at the intruders, the intruders were currently using their hands to carry Shockwave and wouldn't be using any weaponry against them, and Shockwave was either dead or injured.

Obviously very good, minus the Shockwave part.

Killshot stood there, carrying Shockwave, looking at the two seekers. He remembers them from somewhere, but couldn't quite figure where. All he knew was that at the moment, they were not friendly.

Skywarp just pointed his blaster at them, really wanting to shoot something.

The four figures just looked at each other. Swindle was trying to place a servo on who they were. They were seekers, that much was obvious. The colors were blue for the calm one and purple for the one that smiling, just waiting to shoot something. He also noticed that they looked awfully similar to Starscream, but, they wouldn't look like that unless they were his trinemates…

Oh, scrap

Thundercracker was taking a closer look at the two. They were both grounders, as he could tell by the absence of wings on both of them. The tan and purple one was looking at him, like he just recognized him. That could either be a good or bad thing. He looked closer and saw something he wanted to see.

A Decepticon symbol on his left arm.

That prove that they were friendly, but Thundercracker didn't put his blaster down yet. They were Decpticons, but that didn't mean they were friendly. He looked at the other Con. He was slightly smaller than the previous Con and was nowhere near as stocky. He had on a pair of visors of headphones. Thundercracker looked at him and the other Con, slowly figuring out who they were. He kept looking through his memory banks until he figured who they were.

Swindle and Killshot. Now why the slag were they here?

"So," Swindle decided to break the silence "how are you today, Thundercracker?" So he recognized him too. A looked of recognition was on Killshot's face too. Good. He could skip the introductions and straight to the answers.

"Tell us why you're here?" Thundercracker asked, ignoring Swindle's question. The two grounders looked at each other before Swindle answered.

"We came for a deal we made with Shockwave a solar cycle ago." There was no harm in telling the truth. It was just a deal.

"Is that all?" Thundercracker doubted that was the whole truth.

"Yes."

"What were you going to give him?"

"That's a secret between me and Shockwave," Swindle answered with one of his trusted smiles. Thundercracker looked at him with a disproving look before continuing on with the question.

"How did you get here?"

"With my ship."

"Did you find Shockwave like these?"

"Yes, we did." This time, it was Killshot who answered the question with a very irritated tone.

"Did you find anything of value here?" Thundercracker asked.

"No, we didn't." Swindle answered, his expression and tone not touching. He really didn't want Thundercracker to know about the information he found. That was some really valuable stuff.

Thundercracker slowly looked at the two grounders, before putting his weapon down and directing Skywarp to do the same. Skywarp looked at him with a disappointing looked and put away his weapon. He really wanted to shot something today.

Swindle and Killshot both uttered a sigh of relief and put Shockwave down. He was getting really heavy. The two were resting there arm in anticipation of carrying him again. It was unlikely that Thundercracker would order them to leave him behind.

Thundercracker looked at the two with a suspicious look. They may have proof that they were allies, but that didn't mean he didn't believe them. Specifically Swindle. He was know to say anything if it meant making a bigger profit and odds are, he found something here worth something and was not telling them.

But that wasn't his main concern. His main concern was Shockwave. "So," he asked, "What's wrong with Shockwave, besides the obvious?" The obvious being the messed up eye.

"We honestly don't know," Killshot answered. "He could be experiencing some internal damage and that's about all I could think of besides the eye. The scorch marks could indicate that some of his wiring could have gotten too hot and messed up." It wasn't uncommon to get injuries like this if you were working with flames.

Thundercracker looked at Shockwave than back at the other two. "So, you were just going to carry Shockwave back to the ship by yourself?" Thundercracker asked.

"Yeah, we were, but with you two here, we could make the job a lot easier," Killshot replied.

"Wait, are you suggesting we carry Shockwave all the way back to the ship? Because, if so, I'm not helping," Skywarp shine to them. Thundercracker was having none of that.

"Yes you are," Thundercracker said.

"But,"

"No buts. You're helping. Come grab a leg while I grab a arm." Thundercracker went and grab a arm. Skywarp looked at him with a disappointing look, but nonetheless grab a leg.

Swindle looked at them during the whole conversation and finally spoke again. "Hey, Skywarp. You can teleport right?" Swindle asked.

Skywarp, looked at him with a faced that say "are you serious?" and demonstrated it by teleporting behind Swindle and slapping him in the back of the head.

"OW! Alright, so you can. Good. Can you teleport more than one person."

"Yeah, I can, but only one other person. So what?"

"Don't you get it? You can teleport Shockwave there yourself," Swindle answered. Skywarp looked at Swindle now with a smile on is face. Thundercracker and Killshot looked at each other with a look that said "Why didn't I think of that?" and immediately faceplam. They were idiots.

"I can do that real easy. Just show me where the ship is I can teleport him there."

"Alright, follow me. You two, stay and make sure that nothing happens to Shockwave while we're gone." With that, Swindle and Skywarp left to go to the ship leaving Thundercracker and Killshot behind to talk.

The two looked at each other. Killshot was sitting down on a large piece of rock, looking at Thundercracker. Thundercracker was standing up with his arm cross, looking superior. The two just stare at each other until Killshot decided to break the silence. "So, what were you and Skywarp doing here?" They knew why he was here so it was only fair that he knew why they were here too.

Thundercracker judged whether or not he should say it. Knowing Skywarp, he's already being manipulated by Swindle to tell him exactly what's going on. It wouldn't surprise him. Thundercracker decided to tell Killshot. "We were sent by Megatron to see what happen to Shockwave."

"Well it looks obvious now. He's fine, if a bit injured."

"That's not what we were told by Starscream. According to him, Shockwave was killed in a space bridge explosion while chasing after the two escape Autobots."

"So that what that big pile of rubble is," he said, pointing to the giant pile of rubble.

"Correct."

"So, who were the two Autobots that escape?"

"Arcee and Cliffjumper."

"Arcee? I've seen her a few times. She has a fine aft on her," Killshot said, thinking about the blue femme. They've never fought each other, but Killshot had to admit that she looked fine and deadly, if her kill count is anything to go by. She was the second most fearful femme out there, losing only to Airachnid.

Killshot twitched involuntary. Airachnid was one scary and disturbing individual. Whether it was here creepy attitude or here extra arms (mostly the arms), he just found here disturbing on all levels. He would best describe her as ice on fire. Hot from a distance but cold to the touch.

Killshot really didn't want to think about her anymore and got back on topic. "So, how did they escape?"

Thundercracker looked at him stilled. He saw twitching for some odd reason during the brief silence and he wondered what it was, but nevertheless answered the question. "Strarscream say that Shockwave let escape dring his interrogation."

"But…"

"But, we've proven that Starscream was the one to let escape with a extra dose of irony to go along with it."

"Really?"

"It's what the video we found indicated." Thundercracker sigh. "Starscream really going to get it when we report back to Megatron."

"Probably," Killshot agree.

With that, they stay where they were in silence. Thundercracker thinking about what will happen to Starscream; Killshot thinking when this day will be over.