Status: Completed. Season 1 started. Check it out.

Dysfunctional Team: Pilot

Telos PT 3

Thundercracker was not having a good time.

Right now, he was flying around the buildings and the obstacles trying to avoid another seeker trying to blow him away. From what he could see in between all the dodging, the seeker was a black and red color and a bit bigger than him. He also was good at dodging the obstacles too. He was near the edge of the city now and his enemy wasn't letting up.

Obviously, he was hostile and a annoyance to Thundercracker and had to be eliminated, Autobot or not.

With that said, he tried to contact Skywarp. "Skywarp" he said into his comm., "I need help here. I have a enemy contact here and I need help. Do you understand?" Static filled the other end of his line. "Skywarp?" Still static. Time to try someone else. "Swindle, you're there?" Static filled Swindle line too. The enemy seeker took another shot at him, barely missing. "Killshot, you're there either?" Static on his end took in the new information. He couldn't contact anyone which meant one of two things have happen.

1.) They were all taken down in one form or another. Thunedercracker immediately dismiss that idea since – slag, that one almost hit him – they were all smart to call for help if they were in trouble and they were all capable individuals.

2.) and the much more likely option, there was jammer around the area, whether in the landscape or on the other seeker, that was blocking his signal and making him unable to communicate with anyone. On the flip side, it meant that the enemy couldn't contact anyone either.

Thundercracker was coming up with a plan to take him out now. What to do? Try to lose him in all the buildings? No, the seeker was skill in maneuvering and that would probably take too much time to avoid him. Try to flank him? Maybe, it would be difficult, but not impossible. He could use these buildings to his advantage and flank him around a building.

While Thundercracker was thinking things through, the other seeker was lining up his sight. He was making sure that this shot will him. It was difficult, considering all the dodging that they both had to do out of necessity of the environment they were in, but he was confident he was going to hit the blue seeker with this shot. They were almost at the end of the buildings which would lead to the outskirts of the city.

He took the shot.

Thundercracker falter in his flying. The shot hit him right in the wing, setting it on fire. He tried to steady himself, only to get shot again in his other wing. He was descending at a rapid rate, trying to hold it all together. He was about to crash.

Thundercracker transform right before he hit the ground, trying to land on his pedes. Unfortunately, he lost his balance and trip as he landed…

and impaled himself on a pipe sticking out of the ground.

Thundercracker let out a scream as the pipe went through his body. It went straight through, probably hitting something important. Thundercracker had been stab before, but never by tripping, really hitting his pride. He grasp his servos around the pipe out of instinct. He looked at it. It went completely through, jutting out of his body. It made him a little sick looking at it.

He looked around his crash site. He was a little outside the city now. Maybe Swindle could help him if he comes fast enough. The night sky was still there. The stars were out, shining upon the city and him. It was beautiful.

Static was lightly filling his vision now. The pipe must've really hit something vulnerable. Thundercracker try to remove himself from the pipe, much to his discomfort. He slowly pull himself off of the pipe and flip over on the ground, face-down. He was in a lot of pain now and the other seeker was dropping down. Unfortunately, for Thundercracker, that was the last thing he saw before the static filled his vision and slipping into unconsciousness.

The black and red seeker walk over to the down blue seeker, looking him over. He was temporary offline and wouldn't be offline for a while. He turned off the jammer on him and contacted someone, making plans.