‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Just a dream?

Tony's P.O.V

The nurse told me that I shouldn't be nervous so after a while I managed to calm down a little bit.
I was with my eyes closed and I heard someone enter the room, I opened them to find the doctor staring at me.
'W-what?' I managed to ask.
'Just came here to see how are you doing' He started checking the machines I was connected to and clicking several buttons that were there.
'What happened with me?'
'Well you were in a coma for two months' Wait! I was in a coma? It was his fault. I knew it. I knew he would end up putting me on a hospital bed.
'Two months?' I managed to say.
'Yes, two months.'
'I-it ww-was h-h-him' I whispered.
'...and then someone called an ambulance and the paramedics brought you here' Someone had called an ambulance for me? When Mike did it?
'Your boyfriend never left your side, he barely ate'
'He's not my boyfriend!' I shouted.
'T-Ton-ny!' I heard someone say. As I turned my head to the door I saw Mike standing there with tears in his eyes, I turned my head to the doctor again.
Yeah you better cry asshole, you did this to me.
'Tony! How can you say that? I did nothing wrong' Mike said.
'Oah yeah?' he gave me a questioning look. 'You did Mike! It's your goddamn fault! You beat the crap out of me! Or do you think I don't remember? 'Cause I do!'
'W-what? What a-are you saying?'
'You heard me!'
'No Tone! I wouldn't do it! I love you baby'
'Don't say that, you're disgusting!' I said while looking right into his eyes, seeing that more tears were starting to fall down.
'NO! Don't say that!' he said approaching me, grabbing my hand kissing it gently. 'Tony you had an accident. You're just confused.' A accident? Accident? You mean... what accident?
I looked at the doctor and then back at Mike with confusion written in my face.
'I just told you that Tony' the doctor said.
'You did?'
'Yes. I told you that you were in a car crash. The paramedics needed to pull you out. We called your family and they called your boyfriend. He stayed here all the time'
'S-soo you-uu dd-idn't r-rap-ppe m-me?'
'What?! No I would never do that! I mean if you don't want me anymore, that's fine. But I would never force myself on you baby. You're too precious.' he said.
So... this was a dream or something like that?
Mike brought his hand to my face and caressed it gently then he brought his lips to mine and gave me a sweet peck on the lips.
'I love you Turtle!' he said letting a few more tears escape his beautiful eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!
So I said that everything was going to be okay :D
I'm sorry for the late and short update, but school started and that's a problem
Anyway feel free to give me some feedback, because I love to know your opinions!

Kisses and love <3