‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Perfection

Kellin's P.O.V

I was feeling even more nervous now.
All kind of thoughts running on my mind.
What if he says no?
What if he doesn't want to marry me?
What if he stopped loving me?
Should I ask him now? or wait a few more days? or even months?
STOP KELLIN!!!
Ask him now!
I was so lost in my thoughts that I was feeling Vic tense a little.

'Baby?' he said.
'Uhum?'
'Somethings wrong?'
'Nop love'
'Is it me?'
'No Vic!'
'You don't love me anymore?'
'Of course I love you. You're my all. My life. My sun. The air I breath! Why would I stop love you?'
'I don't know, maybe because I'm not good enough' Vic started crying and I immediately pulled him closer to me.
Perfect Kellin, now you made him cry, you asshole! Vic you're perfect! I'm the one who isn't good enough. You deserve so much better baby! And I love you so much it hurts!'
'But you're strange, you haven't been talking, and...' I interrupted him by putting my finger on his lips. I his soft hands and kissed them.
'Vic, there's no need to feel insecure, ok? I love you and only you. I've just been thinking about something and how I wanted things to be perfect when... I asked you something.' I stopped for a while and placed my hand on my pocket, taking the small ring from it.' Vic, I know we talked about this before and you said that it was early, but it's been 9 months since we're together. That's almost a year, and let me tell you the best year of my life. You know I can't live without you, or at least you should know! Vic, you're my everything! So I'm gonna ask you something ok?'
Then I got in one knee and grabbed his hand.
'Victor Vincent Fuentes, will you make me the honor of being with me for the rest of our lives as my husband?'
He was looking down at me, completely frozen. I was shaking so much I almost felt my teeth brushing on each other.
'YES! YES! YES! Oh my God Kellin, I love you so much!' He jumped on my lap causing me to fell on my ass.
'I love you too Vicky! So much!'
'So... I guess we're gonna get married aham?!' I winked at him.
'I guess we are!'
We were now lying on the grass and this felt to perfect.
I was so happy I couldn't even talk and neither did him, so we decided to stay cuddled enjoying this perfect and calm scenario.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for the late update, but I haven't had any ideas(you can see that,because this chapter sucks).
But in other news, my school is almost over, so this means I'm gonna have more time to write! Yay :P

Me and a friend of mine started a story it's a original fiction and it's called "I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes". We would appreciate some feedback, especially because it's her first story and my first co-written story.
So please go check our story *begging*
I love you so much, and please bear with me.