Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

Jolts

I was gagged and bound during this bumpy car ride in the back of a rusty van. Mickey silently lay next to me, the favoritism already showed, she was only bound. Duncan was delighted to see us; in fact as soon as we walked up he let Grands go. Which was a huge relief to me and now all I need is for him to let Mickey go too. While I was in deep thought Duncan had my hands bound together tight with ropes. When passing Grands, her and Mickey made brief eye contact and spoke in French before we were shoved in the back of the van. I wanted to ask Mickey what just happened but I didn’t get a chance. I just wished they would take this filthy rag out of my mouth; it makes me want to puke. I don’t want to be here, I wonder if Vic noticed I was gone yet.
__________________________________________________

I watched the van drive away for a moment before swiftly making my way to the location Mickey gave me. According to Duncan and his boys, my precious granddaughter had gotten cozy with that Vic Fuentes she was always dreaming about. I intend to make sure she returns to him. I spent years taking care my Leilani and no one would end her life when she was so young. I can’t lose her like I did my baby boy, so despite the pain I walked quickly until I reached the house. Every light was on, through the windows I saw pacing figures. They must have noticed that the girls were missing already. I headed to the door and knocked urgently. A handsome young fellow, with silky looking brown hair and bloodshot eyes opened the door.

“Grands?” he asked, I had him pegged for Victor.

“Victor, you must help. My Leilani and Mikayla have traded themselves for my freedom. I know where he is taking them. You strong young fellows should be able to get my babies. Duncan talks big but he really is a wimp who misses his mommy.” My bones creaked. Why two young girls with futures ahead them, traded themselves in for a well lived old lady like me, I will never understand. “Let me sit so I can tell you where to find them.”

I sat, surrounded by the objects of my girls’ affection and smiled. I was so worried about those sweethearts. I needed them to be safe so that I can be at peace. I told the boys about the warehouse and how to get there. They went ahead while I stayed back and called the police. I hope they could just hold on to then.

____________________________________________________________

I tried to ignore the pain of each bolt of electricity but it was hard too. Mickey who was tied up to the chair across from me, watched sadly. She was screaming with each jolt that was sent through my body. I tried not to think of Vic, to ache over him no longer being here to comfort me. I also ached because this much electricity should not be coursing through me. I was sweating, my body tingled, I wished he would just end this all. I don’t want to be tortured, we didn’t torture his mom. We didn’t even intend to hurt her; it was just an incredibly elaborate prank that had gone very wrong. I almost bite my tongue with the last shock. One of Duncan’s lackeys laughed and soaked me with freezing cold water, ice and all. I shivered against the frigid air; that caused another chorus of laughs to fill the warehouse. Duncan signaled them that that was enough for now. He turned his attention to Mickey, caressing her cheek as she cringed away from his touch. Now it was my turn to scream, I rather him hurt me then touch her.

“Mikayla, finally you are mine.” He leaned in to kiss her when the warehouse doors were thrown open.

I watched as police flooded in, with our boys behind them. Vic ran to my side, a panicked look in his eyes. He released my wrist, somehow pushing past all the cops. I was so relived and afraid; I knew this means the cops would ask questions as to why Duncan had it out for us. I knew that would mean would have to tell the story and possibly spend some time in prison. Probably on breaking and entering, fraud and murder. At least that is what I thought until one by one every member of Duncan’s crew, in the room anyway, dropped like flies. That is including Duncan. At first I thought the cops shot them but they looked just as confused as we did. It was all I could think about as the E.M.Ts wrapped me in a thermal blanket with Vic climbing in the ambulance behind me. Holding my hand as the sirens wailed and carried me to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think :)