Status: Comments=Love (Update at least once a week)

Kissing in Cars

Day Dreamer

His arms wrapped around my waist, his hair brushing against my cheek while he looked over my shoulder. I tried to ignore him while I continued to sketch my design, one that would never see the light of day. He took a deep breath trying to get my attention; I pressed the pencil down harder against the paper. He started to kiss my jaw line, which caused me to smile and put my pencil down abandoning my stretch. I turned and faced him; he was smiling with his victory.

“I am trying to stretch baby.” I try to give him a stern face.

“Yeah well, I want to spend some time with you before we go on stage.” He pouts at me. “Pretty please baby.”

“Okay, okay.” I laugh while I let him led me to the roof of the tour bus.

This was where we escaped to together, when touring life got crazy, or when we just needed time alone. The boys never bothered us when we were up here, maybe because they all had their places of escape and we respected that. I lay down while he stayed sitting up, I knew he was about to talk about something deep. Then again Vic rarely wasted words; expect maybe when he was drunk or being silly of course. He looked at me and gave me that winning smile of his, making my heart melt like butter.

“Do you have any idea how much I love you?” He stroked my cheek, while staring at me with love filled eyes.

“I can never hear it enough.” He chuckled softly to his self.

“I love you Lei, you mean the world to me.” He kissed me and I felt my body heat rise.

“I love you too Vic, I couldn’t be happier.” I said when he lifted his head to look at me.

“Come down Vic, we hit the stage in twenty.” Tony yelled up to us.

Vic swings his body back into the booger through the opening in the roof and pulls me down with him. Mickey’s hand was in Tony’s as he laughed at whatever she had just said. They were so perfect together and Mickey never let him forget it. Mike made faces behind her head and I giggled, while Jaime danced behind us making Mickey laugh. Nothing could be more perfect then this moment, that’s when I lurched snapping out of the perfect daydream of mine.

“What just happened?” I looked up to see who caught me and Mike was staring down at me.

“Be more careful, these fan girls get really crazy.” He steadied me and then walked into the venue.

I stood completely frozen in place with my jaw hanging open. Mike Fuentes, drummer of Pierce the Veil, the greatest band ever, just touched me. He looked at me and told me to be careful, me, plain old face in the crowd me. I am sure it meant nothing more to him then helping a fan from getting hurt but to me it was everything. My heart was pounding as Mickey freaked out next to me, asking what his arms felt like, what did he smell like and so on. I was still in a trance so I just nodded to each question. The girls behind us were angrily cursing me out for being touched by him and whining that they should have never pushed forward to see him. I couldn’t be more grateful for the hormone driven pre-teens that I was in that moment.

I spent the rest of wait switching between daydreaming about being friends with the guys and reliving the moment I had with Mike earlier. Mickey was talking to the only male in line as far as the eye could see. He was the same age as us and looked a bit like Tony, so I am sure she was very pleased. I kept imagining me kissing Vic, and I am sure I was not the only one. I heard loud screams and looked up to see Alex from All Time Low walk past.

“We love you Alex.” I screamed half heartedly, mostly just to further piss off the girls who were behind me(they were both wearing Alex's face on their shirts).

“I love you too sweetie.” He said while walking in to do meet and greets.

Man today was my day, maybe I would finally meet Vic. Tony zoomed past, and Mickey swooned.

“That’s my baby.” She harshly whispered in my ear.

The show was like the all their other shows, amazing. I crowd surfed a hundred times because I love the feeling. I was so happy with today’s events that I was sure today was it; I would finally meet the object of my unhealthy obsession. We waited outside after the show, as per tradition, to wait and see if we can meet the boys. I managed to get a picture with Josh from You Me At Six, and then we went back to waiting for our boys. Well long story short we didn’t meet the guys, which was okay because as they left Mike waved bye to me! That was good enough to make me happy. We were so hyper that we started our drive to Lowell, Massachusetts. We sang way too loud and drove way too fast, but we stopped two hours in, so that we could get some sleep. Since Mickey couldn't stop yawning while driving. We stayed in a pretty decent motel and giggled as we watched some of our videos from tonight’s show. We uploaded everything onto Mickey’s laptop and then finally slept like babies.

“Hey baby, where have you been?” Vic pulled me into a hug, I knew I was dreaming but I didn’t care.
♠ ♠ ♠
You have to admit we all day dream ♥

Comment and let me know what you think please