Status: I'm busyyy.

How to Fit In

The man who built my bedroom.

A crazy amount of thought went through her mind in those few seconds, should she deny it, kiss him back, turn her cheek at her? She had no clue, not at all. She decided to go by her head, besides, she only knew this guy one day. She turned her head and made him kiss her cheek as well. As his lips touched her skin, she smiled and quickly walked on for him to catch up to her. Luckily he did. He put his arm around her shoulder and like that, they arrived at her place.

She put her key in the lock and unlocked the door. They both walked in, searching for a switch to turn on the lights. The door shut behind them, and Zach was the first one to find a switch. Light, finally. She closed her eyes and sat down on the stairs. "So much to do yet before being able to go to sleep.." She sighed. Zach obviously was wide awake. "Let's go then!" He said extremely happy. He picked her up and carried her upstairs bridal style. "Oh dear god" Liz thought.

As they walked into her bedroom, she saw nothing but boxes. It took them almost three hours to build it all up, but they did it. Exhausted as they both were, they let themselves fall on the bed at the exact same moment. It made her laugh, which made him laugh. They looked at eachother, another awkward silence was killing them.

"You could stay the night, if you want. That's the least I could do, for the man who actually built my bedroom" She told him. He smiled but shaked his head. "No thanks, I'm fine." He was about to get up when she held him back. "Please? I don't wanna be alone tonight." He smiled at her and sat back down. He took off his shirt and pants and covered himself up with sheets. She took her PJ's and did the same. She could feel him getting closer to her, and she cuddled up to his strong arms. Like that they fell asleep.