Winter Is Coming

021:

I didn’t realized that I had passed out in the alley way. I woke up to find myself lying in a bed in Baelish’s whore house, I jumped up and looked around to see naked woman.

“Sorry, I don’t go that way,” I growled and then heard beads moving.

“You’re awake,” I heard and then turned around to see Baelish walking into the room with a smirk on his face, “How is your wound?”

I rolled my shoulders and winced at the soreness, but then looked over and saw that it was bandaged. I removed the bandage to see that there was nothing more than a healing scar where the blade had pierced through my skin.

“My, that’s impressive,” Baelish said in awe as he walked over and stared at me, “May I ask what you are?”

“No,” I growled and then looked to my side to see my things lying on the bed. I strapped my sword to my side and threw my cloak on, placed my boots on and cracked my neck, “Where’s Lord Stark?”

“Taken to the King,” Baelish said and I walked towards the door, “Are you going after him?”

“Duh,” I growled and walked through the door.

“You’re an interesting girl,” he smirked, “Why don’t you work for me-“

“Not if my life depended on it,” I growled, quickly unsheathing my sword and placing my blade to his neck.

“My apologies if I have offended you,” he said and I sighed.

“Where’s the King?”

“You’re not from around here, are you?” he asked and I sheathed my sword and just looked at him, “You can’t miss it,” he said, pointing South.

“Thanks,” I said as I walked out of the building, throwing my hood up and heading towards the giant castle, smelling the faint smell of Lord Stark’s blood, ‘…He’d better be all right…’

I snuck into the castle and stayed in the shadows as I went through each section I smelled the blood in. I walked down a hall and heard his voice; he was speaking to someone else. The door opened and I pushed my body into a corner and looked to see that the Queen ran out of the room holding her cheek. I growled and clutched the hilt of my sword, but controlled myself.

She walked the other way and I walked towards the door and heard two voices, they didn’t seem angry, but I knew that Lord Stark was in there. I looked around, gripped my hilt and opened the door, walking in and seeing that Lord Stark was in a bed and the King was drinking wine at the end.

“So tell your wide to return that little shit of an Imp to King’s Landing. She’s had her fun, now put an end to it,” he said, neither of them realizing that I was there, “You hear me? Send a raven and put an end to it.”

“And what about Jaime Lannister?” Lord Stark asked and I slammed the door shut.

“Who the hell are you?” the King asked as he looked at me and then stood up as I walked closer, “Answer your King!”

“It’s all right,” Lord Stark said and the King looked at him, “She’s with me.”

“You?” the King asked and I walked over towards the bed and looked at Lord Stark, his leg was injured and I growled knowing that Jaime was responsible for it.

“Yes,” Lord Stark rubbed his face and sighed, “Your Grace, this is Cynthia; she’s from another world, brought to this one and cursed by a witch to turn into a direwolf.”

The King started to laugh and then looked at his wine cup, “I must have had too much of this or you had too much medicine.”

I looked at Lord Stark and he nodded his head, I sighed and then took my cloak off and then walked outside to the balcony, only to return seconds later, after I had taken my clothes off, as a wolf.

“Gods, what is that?!”

“Like I said, your Grace, she was cursed,” Lord Stark said and I walked up to his back and sat down, leaning my head on the bed and feeling his hand on my head.

“Are there any others?” the King asked.

“One other, her friend, Jessica-“

“They were at Winterfell when I arrived,” the King said and Lord Stark nodded his head.

“We’ve been trying to find the witch’s brother, to get answers on how this happened to them, and to send them back home, to their own time,” Lord Stark said and I whined, not at the fact that I was missing home, but I was missing Jessica.

“Do you know how insane you sound?” the King said and I picked up my head and looked at him to see that he was looking at me, “Another world, Ned?!”

“I didn’t believe it at first either, until I saw the two girls change for the first time,” Lord Stark said, “We captured and questioned the witch’s squire; however, found no useful knowledge.”

I laid on the ground as the King and Lord Stark talked about Jessica and I, finding information about the witch, and then back to Jaime Lannister and bringing the Imp back to King’s Landing.

The King stood up and looked at me and then Lord Stark, “We’ll talk when I return from the hunt.”

“The hunt?” Lord Stark asked and I picked up my head.

“Killing things clears my head,” the King said and I stood up and sat down next to the bed, “You’ll have to sit on the throne while I’m away,” he chuckled, “You’ll hate it more than I do.”

“The Targaryen girl-“

“Seven hells!” the King groaned and I didn’t know who they were talking about, “Don’t start with her again! The girl will die and I’ll hear no more of it!”

‘…Girl? Die? What?!...’ I growled, but then felt Lord Stark’s hand on my back, telling me to calm down.

“Control your beast,” the King said and I snarled towards him, “Put on the badge,” he said and then threw something at Lord Stark, “and if you ever take it off again, I swear to the Mother, I’ll pin the damned thing on Jaime Lannister!”

When the King walked out of the room, I walked back towards the balcony and changed and put my clothes back on. I walked into the room again and saw Lord Stark looking at his Hand to the King badge.

“What will you have me do?” I asked and Lord Stark looked at me.

“Look after the girls,” he said and I nodded my head and grabbed the rest of my things and headed out of the room, going to a different section of the castle towards where Sansa and Arya were staying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I think he likes it,” I laughed as I watched as Brandon rode around on the horse, enjoying the creation that the Lannister Imp had created.

“Not too fast,” Robb said, smiling as Brandon trotted past us cheering.

“When are you gunna tell him?” Theon asked and I looked at the boys confused.

“Not now,” Robb said and I sighed.

“Blood for blood,” Theon said and I nodded my head, realizing what they were talking about, “You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others.”

We had gotten word from Kings Landing that some of Lord Stark’s men were killed by Jaime Lannister out of revenge for Lady Stark kidnapping the Imp.

“You’re talking about a war,” Robb said and I smiled towards Brandon when he rode past us again.

“I’m talking about justice,” Theon said.

“Only the Lord of Winterfell can call in the bannermen and raise an army,” Robb said and I hated to say it out loud, and I wasn’t going to, but I agreed with Theon on this.

“A Lannister put his spear through your father’s leg-“

“Whoa, wait, I didn’t hear about that,” I said shocked and then standing up from my spot on the ground and stared at Theon and Robb, “What else are you holding back on me?!” the boys looked at each other and Robb sighed, “Well?!”

“Cyn was injured fighting against the Lannisters,” Robb said and I growled, clutching my fists, “She’s all right, I have word that her wounds are healed and she’s all right.”

“What is she doing in King’s Landing?” I asked, “She’s suppose to be with your Mother.”

“I don’t know,” Robb sighed.

“You should have told me,” I growled and the collapsed onto the ground and glared at the both of them.

“I’m sorry,” Robb said and I scoffed.

“The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock where no one can touch him-“

“You want me to march on Casterly Rock?” Robb said, cutting off Theon and I stayed quiet because this was the only way I was going to learn what was going on.

“You’re not a boy anymore!” Theon barked, “They attacked your father! They’ve already started the war! It’s your duty to represent your House when your father can’t.”

“And it’s not your duty because it’s not your House,” Robb said and even I thought that it was a little harshly, and I don’t even like Theon.

I sighed and then looked around, and then panicked and stood up because I didn’t see Brandon anywhere, “Robb!”

“What?” he growled and then glared, but then stopped when he saw the worried look on my face.

“Where’s Bran?!”