Status: Active-Updates faster with feedback!

The Life May Leave My Lungs But My Heart Will Stay With You.

Can You Tell From The Look In Her Eyes?

~Chlo's POV~

I shifted around uncomfortably in the what seemed now spacious bunk. Then I remembered, when I'm drunk I love to sprawl out and everyone knows it. No doubt one of the guys put me in my own bunk last night, well this morning.
My head was pounding.
"No, no no no." I whined to myself. I needed coffee. Hesitantly I rolled out of my bunk, feeling around for the nearest hoodie, not caring whose.
I kneeled up, just reaching the height of the next bunk up, of which belonged to Oli. I peeled the curtain back slightly. He was clearly enjoying the extra space. He was out cold, the colour slightly drained from his features, still gorgeous never the less.
"I hope it was worth it beautiful." I whispered, before struggling to get up. I grabbed my money, sunglasses and pulled a beanie over my hair. It seems that every venue we were stationed at had a Starbucks close by. Within minutes I could see it. I rested my head in my hands as I waited for my hangover cure, until someone whispered in my ear, making me jump.

"Hey lipsy..."
"Jesus Christ! What're you doing?!" I snapped, whipping round as Tony came into view.
"The same as you, having to wake up early to get coffee because I'm hungover. Something we have in common." He smirked, amusement clear in his voice.
"I don't have anything in common with you." I mumbled, facing away from him. Unfortunately I spoke too soon when we were called for our orders which were exactly the same thing. I sighed hurrying to get it and walk out. Tony followed behind me laughing lowly to himself.
"It's too early for you and you're fucking shit, move out of my way." I seethed, pushing past him.
"Aw come on, don't be like that. I thought we were friends now." He said trying to keep up with me.
"What because I was forced to dance with you?" I said still walking.
"That's not all we did."
"Are you asking to be slapped?!" I shouted, coming to a halt.
"Regretful are we? Or is it guilt?" He said, smirking.
"What the, fuck are you talking about?!" I exclaimed confused. He rolled his eyes before pausing for a moment. Pursing his lips.
"You don't remember, do you?" I was about to question him again and ask him why he was being such an annoying bastard, when I heard my name being called.
"Turn around short arse, we all want coffee." Matt N shouted, striding towards us in the direction of Starbucks. I said okay and smiled before huffing past Tony and not looking back.

The 5 boys ran onstage as I watched from the side, in my usual spot. I kept my sunglasses and beanie on still, the beating sun not agreeing with my still slightly hungover self. About half way through the set I noticed someone trying to get my attention from the other side of the stage.
It was Vic, and no surprise to my very best luck a very amused looking Tony. Vic continued waving and smiling oblivious to how much I wished I could end his best friend. And Tony continued to stand there with that smirk I would love to slap right off his face. Soon enough he whispered something to Vic before heading in the direction of round the back of the stage, to here. I was about to take off when of course I collided with him.

"Trying to run from the truth are we?" He smirked.
"Move." Was all I managed to seethe.
"You're just not catching on are you?" He said following behind me and laughing. I picked up my pace.
"I don't give a fuck about whatever you're talking about."
"You're starting to really irritate me Chlo." He said in an angered tone. Which tipped me over the edge.
"I'm...you've been irritating me since the moment I laid eyes on you! Now unless what you're saying is revolutionary, explain yourself or fuck off!" I screamed.
"Let me refresh your memory." He said calmly with that same smirk on his face. Before I could ask what he meant his lips were on mine.
He wanted to refresh my memory over this? This?
I couldn't put my finger on it, something about it. I pulled away for a split second, capturing the look in his eyes. Then it clicked.
"Last night." I breathed. He smiled and licked his lips.
"You bet." He whispered before pulling me back into him. Luckily we were out of sight. I attached his lips to mine once more, pushing him back until we hit a wall.
He deepened the kiss so there was no room between us, grabbing me and switching positions. I gasped and he took that opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth.
Our tongues battled for dominance yet seemingly he won.
If humanely possible I grabbed his neck pulling him closer to me. He hitched me up by my thighs, never breaking the kiss once and I wrapped my legs around his waist instantly. He pulled away breathlessly, alternating to my neck.
My grip on his shoulders and around his waist tightened as I tried to hold back my moans but it was useless.
I felt him smirk against my skin and then silence me with his lips. Pulling away moments after.
He had no shame in looking impressed with himself. I was in awe for a few moments.
"Fuck." Then I fell back into reality. I scrambled for him to put me down when I heard the roar of the crowd indicating that the boys had finished their set.
I glanced at Tony, for once he wasn't smirking, I didn't waste time in studying his face, I ran.

I ran as fast as I could back to the bus, not waiting for the guys. I hopped on, not knowing what to do with myself. I just paced.
I felt dirty. Like this had been going on forever, and it was going to continue. What the fuck am I saying.
I don't even like Tony, he's an arsehole.
But that look in his eyes.
I went to the back lounge, plopping down on the couch and bringing my knees to my chest. I jumped feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, pulling it out hesitantly.
I had a text, from Tony. I don't remember ever exchanging numbers with him, but since he was saved as,
ToNyy;)) I'm guessing it was some point last night. I cringed at the thought of it.
It read;
Why leave so soon?
I was just warming up princess;) So tell me, when's round 2?
I stared at the text for what seemed like forever until I was overcome with tears.
Me and Oli had been through so much, everyone expected breakups, drama and especially cheating.
Yet he never did any of those things, everyone expected him too.
'Fuck it up' like he always does.
And now I'm the one betraying him.
Soon enough the back lounge door burst open, revealing a smiling Oli.
His smile dropped when his eyes fell on me.
"I-I didn't hear you come in." I said shifting around.
"Babe..."
"I'm sorry I took off before you finished I-"
"What's wrong?" He said cutting me off, sitting beside me.
"What do you mean?" I mumbled trying to act natural.
"You've been crying.." He said lightly lifting my chin. I sniffed.
"I-I just...I guess I just miss home. This is my first 'real' tour." I lied.
He sighed softly.
"You get used to tour life. You spend most of your days with me anyway." He chuckled. I sniffed and nodded, forcing a smile on my face. The guys burst in moments later, Oli stood hesitantly, I didn't know what they were doing, I was distracted by my phone buzzing again.

ToNyy;)); I really ought to change that.
Stop over thinking.
Me; You don't know what I'm thinking.
Tony; I never said I did Princess. But I could take a good guess.
Me; Sure.
Tony; Yeah sure. Unlike your little boyfriend, I see right through you. Goodnight Princess.


I shook my head, dragging my hands down my face slowly and sleepily.
Tony confuses me, yet he intrigues me. But he is an arsehole.
I looked at Oli across the room, laughing and joking with the boys.
I couldn't help hearing Tony's voice in my head, screaming he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys.
COMMENTS? Fab fab fab. Ily x