Status: Yea I know I suck at summaries. I'm way to lazy to make my own layout so it would be awesome if someone made me one! :D

I've Been Gone for So Long That I Forgot How to Feel

Now the sky is on fire and we lie wide awake

I woke up and tried to sit up but a heavy weight on my chest made it impossible. I then remembered my boyfriend, Angelo had slept over. I smiled and started to play with his hair, humming softly.

Suddenly he lifted his head off my chest and looked around. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stretched looking like an adorable little kitten. "Morning baby." I said sweetly.

He looked at me and smiled. "Good morning, beautiful."

I giggled and gave him a soft peck on the lips which suddenly became something more. He flipped us over and started to litter my neck with small butterfly kisses.

"Mmm so soft." he muttered against my skin. The vibrations from his voice sent shivers done my spine.

He begin to nip on my neck and I moaned out as he found my sweet spot. "Angelo..."

"Hmm." he hummed as he kissed down my stomach. "W-were gonna be l-late for school."

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked up at me as he reached my boxers. I tried to scoot away from him but he was faster then me. He kissed me through my boxers and I moaned softly. He smiled at this and started to rub, my now hard, cock.

I bucked my hips up against his hand and he started to rub harder. "A-angelo please!" I cried out done with all the teasing.

He pulled my boxers down and my erection sprung free. He was about to grab it, but my mom yelled at us from downstairs, killing the mood and my boner.

"Boys stop having sex and get ready for school or else you'll be late."

Angelo burst out laughing and I hid my face in my pillow. When Angelo finally calmed down he rubbed circles into my back and pulled me into his lap.

He kissed my forehead and buried his face in my neck. "I love you, darling."

"I love you too, Ange."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed remembering when Angelo still treated me like I existed. Now he's always hanging out with his friends and the only time he actually acknowledges me is when he wanted to fuck.

It angered me to no end, but I knew he loved me. The only time when he used to actually talk to me was when we were alone. Completly alone, just me and him. He couldn't risk us being seen together by anyone from school or it would ruin his reputation.

He didn't want to be know as the gay, outcasts, faggot boyfriend.
Yeah I know, messed up right? Well welcome to my screwed up my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Sinematic- Motionless in White
New story!! I'm so excited for this. :D First small sex scene i've ever written. I hope I did a good job! Lol

I would make a layout for this but I'm way to lazy to so if anyone would make me one that'd be greatly appreciated! :)

Anyway I also have another story called Sinematic. Go check it out its a Ryan and Ricky slash. Don't forget to sub, rec, and comment!

Xoxo-Kris