Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Craig and Max learns the Truth

Here I was sitting with Craig and Max talking about how everything was and what might happen.

"I say she comes and live in LA with me or TJ, because her job is there and all that but if shit hit the roof here she should go stay with you Max in Ohio. It would be easier to change her name and all that is the boys don't know where she is plus she could change a lot of her look there if needed because we know if Ang is brought back into this subject we have to take off not just her all of us." Craig said, for the last 20 minutes we have been coming up with what needs to happen if shit hits the roof. All between Ang coming here to Ricky finding out who I am to running off before I have to tell any of MIW about my secret that I've been hiding since I left Ang, and I'm hoping if I really have to take off they don't find that secret out at all.

"I agree but I think we need to ask Miss space head over here what she wants" Max says while he looks down at me I was laying on the floor of the bus in between both men looking up at the roof with a smoke in my mouth.

"I'm listening just not saying anything but I agree with Craig but at the same time I agree with Max just moving in with him because he is heading back to LA soon anyway so its not that big of a thing if I go to live with him just have to get to the cold in winter again." I said handing Craig my cigarette butt and having him put it in the ash try while I lit another one right when I was about to light it someone knocks on the door to the bus.

"come in!" both men yelled at the same time and I inhale smoke while still staring at the roof till I see Chris standing above me with an amused look on his face.

"yes Chris what do you need?" I asked look up at him

"Ricky over heard you talking to the boys yesterday and he is starting to question things and that's not good" he said sitting down next to Max

"yeah neither is calling Ang and trying to having me deal with him in front of Ricky, did you think that though or where you just pissed at me still" I said putting my smoke in between my lips and inhaling.

"I got pissed because you slept with Ricky and if h..." I cut him off "yeah I fucking get it I messed up I do it a lot but you had no right going in to my room and throwing my photo albums around Chris, I hate when you are bitchy at me I just fucking hate drama that's why I fucking left because shit was always started between both me and you, and Ang and Ricky shit sucked a lot and I couldn't take Ang anymore, I know I upset him with leaving but you have no idea what I lived with and why I couldn't do it anymore." I looked up at him and his face changed from mad to sad.

"I know he hit you Alex......" Craig and Max both yelled "WHAT!!!!" but Chris just kept talking "I know he destroyed your emotions and mentally fucked you up but I couldn't help because no one would believe me when I told then not even Ricky" he said while having a blank look on his face. "Chris I didn't even want to believe the man I loved did that I kept telling myself he didn't mean it or it was all a dream and it never happened, but it did, and that wasn't something I needed anymore so I left I took everything that was mine and left anything he bought me I put into a box and took it with me its in my closet the engagement ring is even in there too"

"Hey both you back the fuck up right now" Max said and Craig added "you never told us he hit you Alex" I looked up at Craig and sighed. Great now I have to tell them the damn story I thought, I handed Craig the end of my smoke and got up and straightened my clothes and sat next to Craig and started to tell the story of when Ang started the abuse.

"it all started when I moved in with Ang the day I moved in me he got mad, and I mean really mad that I was out with TJ and Ricky till three am and I forgot to call I came home blasted and I smoked so much pot the I couldn't feel my feet at all, when I saw him that night he seemed relieved that I was safe and he was sad that I was fucked up but it was soon replaced when the boys cam in after me TJ was blitzed worse then me and Ricky was shit faced drunk to a point to where it took him twenty minutes to get his shoes off, Ang had the boys on the pull out bed in the living room and he watched me walk up the stairs he didn't help just watched from the bottom step, I guess to make sure I didn't fall back and hit my head but I walked all the way to our room and I took my shoes and shirt of and went to go lay down when Ang started yelling at me and when I didn't respond he started grabbing me then his grip got tighter and tighter as time with on then he slapped me and started calling me names from whore to cunt to druggie to fat, ugly and so much more it escalated from there, the worse it got was I had a few cracked ribs and a broken wrist and that was when I got my shoulder tattoo with Ricky's name on it, I was pretty mess up for awhile after I came back from running off when Ricky tried to calm him down, I couldn't go see the guys for a couple weeks and when the guys took of for tour again I ran, I kinda didn't look back at anything just left" I finished and looked at my hands I knew the look I was getting the sad look the look that I hated so much. I got up and head out the door I knew what they where going to say and what they thought would be best but its just better to not think about it at all really. I lifted my pack and grabbed another smoke out and lit it ad started walking around with my Camera ready for anything I needed to take a picture of.

"maybe Ill wake up back home in LA with my cat and just not let the drama happen" I said while I looked up into the sky at the clouds and I let the rain hit my face.

"three weeks Alex all thats left of this tour is three weeks you can do it"
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry for any Ang fans I love him to but it was just needed for this story it doesn't mean he really does it at all.