Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Surprise....Surprise

"Wait up!" I heard someone yell behind me, I turned around it was Chris
"Alex! what are you doing here?" He said while hugging me yep I knew the band have since I went to one of there first concerts I was great friends with them all but they got big so I kinda just disappeared from their life It was hard for me to do that because at the time I was engaged to Angelo. I simply just left and it hurt but it was better for the band since Angelo got depressed away from home, Chris mostly missed my cooking, but ever since I moved back to California I went to their concerts it was sad when I heard Angelo left the band but I knew the guys would be okay they where with all the other members that had to be either let go or that left, its cool to still see TJ he is the only one that knew I lived here and I go still to every MIW concert when they come to southern Cali.

"....Sorry you must be mistaking me for someone else.." I lied I could tell he knew I was lying Chris knew me I was his sister and best friend, I huft and slugged my tripod bag up on my shoulder again which was a bad idea showing my MIW tattoo I got when I first met Kat.

"Alex I know its you, because of your eyes" I blushed a little. "and besides I know my best friend anywhere." I might as well come clean and tell him its me he isn't going to leave me alone till I tell him its me.
"okay Chris you got me" I said while trying to keep my tripod on my shoulder. I saw Ghost walking to us,
"have you asked her yet Chris?" I looked at Chris again and was starting to worry if Ricky would figure out who I was, Ricky was more upset then Ang that I left the "family".....I was starting to shake and I reached into my back pocket and grabbed my pack out and my lighter lit one up and put my lighter in my pack and back into my pocket.
"Alexadrina, can you be the bands Photographer again?" I looked at Chris kinda shocked but mostly that he used my name my.....mother gave me.

"I will if you never use that name again you know I hate it, and you can't tell Ricky about who I really am Chris its better he doesn't.."
"I know Alex...." I heard the rest of the guys come over and Ghost call Ricky over.
I set my tripod on my hip and place the cancer filled stick in between my lips my hand was shaking hard, "I can't believe I agreed to this" I thought to myself.
"Chris how much longer is the tour?"
"about two and a half more months"
fuck I thought just as Ricky reached the group I put this smile on
"Olson, this is Alex. Alex this is Ricky" I heard Chris say while he threw his arm around my shoulder and I places my cigarette back into my mouth and push Chris off of me laughing and then I stuck my hand out to shake his as I said " Hi i'm Alex Rose Clems, I'm now your personal photographer" he put his cancer stick in between his lips and slowing took my hand
"It's nice to meet you Alex, I'm Ricky glad to have you on tour with us" he said to me while staring at me which made me blush but i quickly turned around and started to pick my tripod up and throw my smoke out when Chris gabbed my hand. "great" I thought he has a plan that I most likely will have to go along with so Ricky doesn't find out who I am.
Chris then did something I never thought he would do.....
"Alex we have to pretend to be going out" I heard Chris whispered to me no matter how crazy he sounded I knew we had to do something and out of complete boldness i got up on my tippy toes and kissed Chris I could tell he was shocked but he soon pulled me close to him and kissed me back.
I pulled back and then looked at Ghost and said "do you guys want to come over for dinner with me and my girl Kat?" I heard all of them yell yes while Chris still had his arms wrapped around me, ( and just a quick FYI me and Chris have pretended to be together before we have had sex together but I don't think Chris could ever like me more)
I turned around so my back was up against Chris and his hands where on my hips I pulled out my phone and texts Kat

*KAT CHRIS FOUND OUT GUYS COMING TO MY HOUSE FOR FOOD PLZ GO OVER AND HIDE THE PICTURE OF US FROM THE WALLS AND ORDER PIZZA AND WINGS
*~d-.-b~* Music= LUV*

*lol okay ill go and do that calm down and tell Chris i say hi*

*OMG Kat thank you thank you thank you
*~d-.-b~* Music= LUV*

I looked up at Chris and said only so he could hear "Kat says hi" He smiled and kissed my forehead
I looked at the group and ask
"how does Pizza and wings sound?"
Ghost pulled me from Chris and hugged me till I thought I heard a rib pop, and I heard the others say "your a life saver" and "Chris can i marry your girlfriend" Chris laughed and pulled me back into his chest and away from Ghost
I laughed a little and thought "I missed my "family" and soon to be new family" while i looked over at the new drummer who was talking to Ricky who kept looking up at me and giving me that sexy ass half smile....Yes I think you can see the real reason I left Motionless in White was because I was falling for Ricky and I couldn't break Anglo's heart and then turn around and date Ricky...It hurt but I had to leave before I did something I couldn't change...
I didn't even realize we were already almost to my house, I guess Chris texted Kat and asked where i lived.
Well Alex lets see how tonight goes
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update getting ready for my graduation after that ill be able to update more okay?
well I hope you like this Chapter