Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Forgetful

The guys have been at my house long enough to eat two boxes of pizza and 30 wings I was laugh so hard when Ghost started sneezing because Blaz put red chilli flacks on his pizza and Ghost just took the biggest bite I have ever seen a human make I stopped laughing when I realized Ricky zoning out till he looked down at his wrist then I mentally slapped I forgot to cover my tattoo I lend over and whispered to Chris "distract the guys ok?" before he could even reply I grabbed Kats hand and bolted to my room and I grabbed her make up bag right before I closed the door I yelled to the guy "porn is under the coffee table don't make a mess!" I then closed the door and spun around really quick to see Kat laughing at me I didn't know what was so funny till I saw myself in the mirror I looked like I had seen a ghost.
I looked back at Kat and said "you have your tattoo cover up right" while I started going through her bag.

"yeah it in the side pocket why?" she asked giving me a funny look
"I forgot to cover the tattoo this morning" she looked confused so I just turned around and on my left shoulder was the rose that read "Property of Rick Horror Olson" she busted up laughing then said "okay ill cover it for you" she then reached into her bag and found the cover up and a brush. Without warning she started putting the may I say freezing cold make up on my shoulder which cause me to yell

"BLOODY HELL THAT FUCKING COLD" Kat started laughing again but kept applying the make up. I looked up in the mirror and there stood Chris behind us I saw him holding up my old photo album, not even a second later Chris slammed the book closed and scared the shit out of Kat.

"you left this out when you cleaned up" he said while he threw my book on my bed where I now realized all my other photos of the guys where. He looked for an answer on why I left Ang, on why I left the band on why I left him. I couldn't answer him though I just looked down and let Kat keep working on the tattoo I knew once the door closed I could let the tears I was holding back fall but I waitted longer till Kat left till the tattoo was covered and I was left alone I knew crying wouldn't help the pain but I did it anyway but first I went over and lock my bedroom door and window, I knew Chris would try to get in the windows he has and will try again I looked at my bed that nothing but picture frames and photo albums I walked over and picked up the one Chris had I set down and looked through it till I found a photo that made me let the flood gate down and cry it was me and Ricky in our same ol' drunken arm wrestle and I was winning I continued to look though the photos then I found one of me and Chris I was on his back and he was holding me up with one arm while he was drinking a beer with his other the one under that one made me cry even harder it was me and Ricky at an old photo shoot I had set up for a blog of mine I had It was Ricky with his tattoo showing that read my name a crossed it was slung around me and me with my back to the camera and shirtless so you could see both the tattoo perfect.
I traced the outline of his tattoo on the photo and remembered back to the day we got them I laughed a little that was worse brain freeze I had ever had too I also remember Ang mad and how for three days no one knew where I was because I knew Ang's temper.

I jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the door, I quickly got up and hid the photos in my closet and whipped my face off and I was shocked when I saw TJ standing there he suddenly hugged me and pushed me back into the room and closed the door with his foot. he let go of me and went and locked the door again he then turned around and set down on my bed and pulled me into his lap and just let me cry for awhile till I couldn't anymore.

When I finely was able to calm down I was able to hear a lot of voices out in my living room. I looked up at TJ and he said "The band is here and so is Bam and Steve-o, Kat also invited a couple other bands so about 60 people or so are already here maybe more,and of course Austin is here."

With that I jumped out of his lap and ran to my closet and found a teal party dress and pealed off the clothes I had I didn't care TJ was there I put the dress on and went into the bathroom and fixed my hair and make up and grabbed TJ's hand and dragged him out of my bedroom wan when we were out I stopped and looked for the one man that always was able to make me feel better, well all the guys made me feel better but Austin had this way of making me know everything was going to be okay.

"ALEX!" I heard my name over the loud music and talking, my face had a huge grin on it when I saw none other then Austin Robert Carlile I ran up to him and hugged him, he picked me up and spun me around.
I kissed his cheek before he put me down "Alex you look so pretty turn around"
I turned around and when I looked back at him he bent over and kissed my cheek "so beautiful in the dress I bought you" he chuckled

"I love this dress" I said while blushing Austin always did this to me.
I started to look around and I realized Kat invited a lot of people here from Motley Crue to Black Veil Brides and Bam, Chris was still here with the rest of his band, he acted like he didn't know why I locked myself in my room.
The smell of booze hit me and I grabbed Austin's hand has I headed to the shots that Kat started lining up I grabbed one and Kat told me " you start you better finish and make me proud" I nodded and took one shot then two then three then I counted four more after and before I could reach the last one Austin grabbed it and drank it.
I gave him the puppy face he started laughing

"here Alex I'll pour you one me" Kat said with a chuckle I grabbed the shot while Austin put his arm around me. I drank what I soon found out was whiskey, I slammed the shot down then I heard clapping, I soon realized everyone was watching me I blushed a little and hid behind Austin yes I knew how to hold my liqueur but when I started feeling the buzz I knew I was gonna be the sluttiest person around because I honestly just loved to have fun,

"wanna dance sweetheart' Austin whispered to me I heard the song Porn Star Dancing from My Darkest Days play, I didn't care who was watch I danced and grinned with Austin and a few random guys from other bands but I always stayed by Austin.
I saw Chris getting pissed because I was doing this he never saw this side of me because I wasn't aloud to show the guys this side Ang didn't like it, I didn't care anymore I was going on tour and this was my last day in LA and I was partying no matter who was here.

"You should dance with Ricky he looks like he might explode and come yell surprise" Austin told me with a little chuckle in his voice I laughed a little as I looked over at Ricky you was watching me move I let go of Austin and walked to Ricky
"w-wha...." he got out before he could finish I interrupted
"oh hush it Olson and dance with me" I grabbed his hand and drug him to the dance floor where I started dancing, he was a little stiff at first but after awhile he loosened up and started moving his hands on my body. The rest of the night blurred together I remember a lot of kissing and touching and great music and flashing of cameras