Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Hips and Lips

I don't know what Chris did to upset her but she stayed in her room, Kat wouldn't let us in and she started calling people I didn't really care to know all she told us to do was "take Alex's car and go down the street and grab some booze, trust me I know how to make Alex feel better"
I took the keys to Alex's car and went with Ghost down town I really didn't feel like doing anything, and I mean anything.
"whatever Kat has planed I hope it really works on bring peoples moods up"
"Ricky just let tonight be good Chris upset Alex and I don't know why he did but he did and i'm kinda upset at him for doing it, Alex needs this because even though I barely know her she seems to be part of me already, lik.."
"like you knew her for years.." I interrupted him, the rest of the car ride was quite not even the radio was on.

the trip to the store and back was quick got a lot of booze between me and Ghost we started making our way out when my pocket started buzzing I tried reaching for it with out dropping the bags I had I was defeated though the bag fell and pop went one of the 40z I bought for myself, I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone while I started pushing the bag with my foot across the parking lot I read the text from Kat

*bring home a bunch of shot glasses, K? good*

*fine*

I pushed the bag to Ghost and handed him the keys to get back in the car and I ran back inside and looked for some glasses when I found them I grabbed a bunch and took them up front and payed for all of them out of my pocket "Kat owes me so much" I mumbled to myself while I took the bags and started out.

we got home and Escape the Fate was standing outside and a couple other people I didn't know I got out of the car and me and Ghost brought the booze inside. After we placed the bags down I grabbed my beer and a cup and took of to a sit. I saw Chris talking to some girls that I think some of the bands brought to "have fun".

"Hey Ricky how is tour treating ya?" I turned and saw Austin sit down next to me.

'Meh not to bad just living you know how it is" I said with a chuckle at the end

"yeah I do know how it is, so....how do you know Kat and Alex?"

"Chis has known Kat and Alex we met earlier today she is coming on tour with us after tonight"

"if she remembers tonight..." he looked around as he said that

"what she does....stuff?"

"no no no she doesn't do drugs but the shot glasses Kat is setting up there.." I looked to where he was pointing and I saw at least 15 shot glasses. "those are all Alex's and she will drink a lot more then just those too, that little girl can hold her liquor down really well. Speaking of the little lady here she comes" he stood up and started walking away and then I saw her in that dress the had a sweet heart neckline and that short skirt she looked great then I looked up at her face she had puffy eyes and some make up left over from earlier, then I looked behind her and TJ walked out of her room and a little bit started to grow in my stomach.
I got up and walked out the sliding glass door and lit up a smoke.

"go go go go!"

I turned around and saw Alex downing two shots at a time.

"Austin was right she can hold her liquor" I said with a chuckled

"yeah she is something isn't she?" I looked over at Kat when she said this.

"how long have you known her?"

"three years or four now, she came to get a tattoo done of her and you guys when she met you all before you left Cali three years ago on a tour"

"I don't remember meeting her...."

"She had green hair, she was shyer back then, covered more of her body to hide the mayhem she did on herself, and...well she has more piercings then she did back then so yeah." she said with a chuckle and took a sip of her drink. Looking at Alex made me wonder if she was so strong now what made her break under Chris so easy. Kat walked back inside and I put out my smoke and went to look for Chris, I found him very shortly and he looked pissed and I mean pissed.

I started looking around to see what pissed him and I found Alex dancing with Austin, the way se moved was tempting to me, her hips moved and grinned with Austin *buzz buzz*
my phone went off.

*looks lie Chris mite pop a blood vein ;)"

I looked up at Kat and she was giggling I raised my glass and shook my head while I took a drink I brought the red cup down from my face and saw Alex working her way to me, I started getting nervous
"w-wha.." I was able to get out before she said
"oh hush it Olson and dance with me" she grabbed my and pulled me out and I saw some one grab my cup out of my and as she started dance up against me and I stiffened and after a while the cups of booze I had started to kick in and I was able to relax and start dancing with her the night kept up like this for a couple hours and then I started drinking more with Alex.
She grabbed my hand and dragged me threw the crowd to a corner and we started talking when out of no were she kissed me and it wasn't a drunken kiss either it was a great kiss and I couldn't stop myself from dropping my cup and putting my hands on her face to deepening the kiss I pushed her up against the wall and the kiss turned into a fight of dominance, I started to see flashing and I knew some one was taking pictures I didn't care and she didn't seem to either we kept kissing till she puled back for a breath. She pulled me to her room again and I started hearing whistles and "go Ricky!"
after the door closed to her room the night became a blur
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to get out this chapter please forgive me :)