Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Tour Starts

"god my back is killing me" I stood up and walked to my bathroom I started the shower and went on going what I do every morning or whenever I woke up I knew what day it was what I had to do and who I had to see today.
"thank god for booze on this tour" I knew someone went to bed with me and the rest of the guys and maybe some other guess crashed in my living room last night. I went on brushing my teeth when I stepped into the shower, you might think i'm crazy but when I was on tour with the boys before I learned to do this so that way you can get what you needed to done before they came running in to use the bathroom,you couldn't lock the bathroom since they all couldn't hold their bladders.

I heard someone in my room groan and start complaining about their head I chuckled and went back to doing what I had to do. I finished brushing my teeth right when someone walked in to use the bathroom I really didn't care that much who it was I moved my head around the curtain and asked who ever it was to put my toothbrush in the cup on the counter I didn't bother looking really I knew it was the person from my bedroom.

"sure" was all I heard before someone went on the way with pissing and flushing and leaving
I finished in the bathroom when I got out I realized I forgot clothes, I wrapped the towel around me. I stepped out of the bathroom and right then I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a half dress Ricky standing looking out my bedroom widow.
He turned around when I didn't move and he looked at me, his pants weren't even on all the way his belt was on but not fastened, a smoke in his mouth and his torso was bare he cautioned to stare at me.

"I forgot my clothes.." was all I said when I started to move to my dresser I saw Ricky pick up a shirt and throw it at me. It was his shirt the one I took from the girl at the concert and the one..."I took off of him last night" I thought to myself. I went to my dresser and grabbed some shorts and underwear, I ran back into the bathroom and put on the clothes and thought out loud "what did I do last night" stupid question I know what I did last night...."great way to start off a tour Alex" I said to myself while I finished getting ready.

I smelt coffee so I made my out to the coffee pot and got all the guys some coffee trying not to wake the many people that were laying all over my house. I had to wake up Bando and Devin because I asked them how they like their coffee and with that being said soon all the guys were up, I looked around the room for Ricky and he was no wher...I found him out on the balcony with coffee and a smoke, one in each hand.

I went to go sit outside with him..

"so what n..."

"I thought you were Chris's girlfriend Alex" he seemed a little mad about what we did last night.
"more like his tour fuck buddy, he wouldn't ever be with me he is to high and mighty for a girl like me"

"what does that mean?"

"it means I have asked him out but he always told me its better to keep it at what we have.." I said before sipping my coffee, "besides I've liked some one else for awhile" I looked down at my coffee and felt the blush coming to my cheeks. "I can't believe I just said that" I thought to myself

"oh? is it Austin?" He asked looking at me all serious, I laughed at that a little harder then I should have. He started to stare at me like I was going nuts, "I'm sorry but no he is and always will be my brother and best friend, I met him when I came to live out here I was applying for a job at a studio and he was there looking over somethings I don't know why really he wasn't with his band it was someone else's band and on the first day there I ran into him with the coffee the people sent me out to get that day, I felt so bad for spilling it on him, but all he asked was if I was okay...long story shot they fired me that day and I made one of my best friends" I went to go take a sip of my coffee, "awww its all gone" He chuckled.

"that was one hell of a story"

"it was worse when I met Motley Crue" I said laughing at the memory

"well we better go wake up the guys" Ricky said while getting up and stretching.

"If I know guys they need food" I said while I got up and took his cup and went inside and by this time the guys were half way awake.

"GOOD MORNING GUYS!" I yelled and they all looked like they were going to kill me.

"You guys have hang overs" I looked at the guys and they all shook their heads, "Ricky can look above the coffee pot and see if there is any Advil"

"sure let me take these" he grabbed all the empty cups and I went to go make food that would help them not be so hung over "biscuits and gravy sound good" I asked looking at all of them they looked a little ill about it. " trust me its good for hang overs"

"guys do it she makes awesome food since she was in culinary school" Austin said just barely above the normal voice level.

"If we do it just all stop yelling god fucking damn my head is kill.....oh thanks Ricky" Brandon said I looked and saw Ricky handing out the pills and a bottle of water.

I turned on music and all the guys groaned "oops that was a little loud" I said with a sorry look

"No shit you bitch!" I stopped what I was doing to look at Chris.

"Chris was that really needed it wasn't like she did it on purpose" Balz said

"Its fine Josh..." I said looking into the fridge. Chris stood up and looked at me " isn't that Ricky's shirt?"

"why yes yes it is"

"woooo go Ricky!!!" everyone but Chris said with a bunch of high fives.

I laughed when I saw Austin get up and come help me with food "Ricky can you get more coffee on please" Austin asked I saw Ricky get up and start making more "thanks hun" I said kissing him on the cheek I went back to making food when I heard my bedroom door slam "Chris is mad" Brandon and Ghost said at the same time. "he can be he has no reason to be though i'm not with him and did nothing wrong he is crabby and it his fault, you guys can turn on the TV if you want to by the way" I heard a knock and Ricky went to go get it.

"who the fuck are you!?!?" I heard a man yell at Ricky "Oh my god your Ricky from Motionless in White!! and your shirtless!!!!"

"shit..." I mumbled under my breath "Austin can you finish this for me" I gave Austin the spoon to keep mixing the gravy and went to go help Ricky with Liz and Dean

"hi guys" I stood next to Ricky, I looked up at Dean and he was pissed it looked.

"you slept with this thing man?" Dean looked at Ricky while pointing to me.

the next thing I knew was Ricky grabbed my waist and said " yes I slept with this beautiful girl, we had fun we threw a party and now today she is going on tour with us but as I can tell your jealous ass might be a problem"

"my Dean has no reason to be jealous of her and you together"Liz said

"your Dean called Alex 27 times last night and the last time he called I answered and he was trying to get her to come hang out with him because you weren't up and he was horny" Ricky said with a smirk on his face "now if you don't mind we are going to eat and get Alex's stuff together so we can start tour, oh and by the way if you call her again Dean you wont just have me to deal with" Ricky closed the door after he said that.

after a while Chris came out of my room with a towel around his waist and his hair was wet.

after we all ate Ricky helped me pack my stuff so we can get on the way, I was double checking my room when I remembered my tattoo cover up, I went and grabbed it and then we were out the door and on the road.

I sat down next to Ricky and he just laid his head on my lap and I started playing with his hair.

"this might end bad, I can't fall in love with him again." I thought to myself
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for taking so long to update morning sickness is getting to me and my brain doesn't want to write that much I will try to get more out soon
Again I am sorry for taking so long