Status: Writers Block

The Tour Where I Re-Met You

Thongs and Red Lipstick

Here I was again on tour with the boy after 3 years, Chris knew who I was and that made me worried, I knew if I didn't listen to me he would cal Ang and thats the last thing I want right now.

I pulled out my cell and call the one boy I knew that could help, a it was ringing I went on the search for my smokes and my slips, I started walking off the bus when he finally answered.

"heyy babycakes whats up?"

"Maxie I need your help"

"ok im listening"

"well in on tour with the boys...and I kinda had a little to much to drink last night" I paused to light my smoke, "and I ended up with Ricky and Chris is pissed like always and he might call Ang and im going to have to tell him and Ricky and her...what do i do"

"you leave Alex if Chris is going to do this and you haven't even left Cali you might have to leave, unless you want them to know about her, she misses you by the way."

"I know Max, and thank you for looking out for her when I need you too, and I don't want them to know about her, it will just end bad"

"I know I know, and you know I would do anything for you hun"

"I can't leave though, I need the money"

"no you don't Alex you can live with me and you know" he paused before saying "Craig or TJ would let you live with them if you didn't live with me"

"Max you know how I am I nee......."

"I know I know, you need to do it yourself, I've heard it before just come visit me after the tour ok'

"ok Green I will hey I got to go Motionless is coming"

"ok bye Starr haha"

I hung up right when Chris walked up to me and put both his hands on either side of my head and just stared at me, I put my smoke in between my lips and blew the smoke at his face.

*cough cough* what the hell Alex!!!!!!!" I just laughed at him and slapped at his hand away, I stomped out my smoke and hope back on the bus, right when I got to the top step my phone started ringing.

You're such a gorgeous nightmare
Old habits never seem to go away
You make me feel brand new, Yeah
We resurrect, It's like I've come back to life

I feel so alive, I feel so alive...

"hey Craig, whats up baby"

"nothing much missing my sexy friend" I heard him laugh, I rolled my eyes at that and went back to finding some beer.

"you just miss the sex and I haven't even been gone a day" I laughed as I found a beer in the fridge and popped the top off and took a large drink

"ha! you wish we had sex you couldn't handle all this sexyness "

"so what do you want hun"

"nothing just calling to say Max called and told us what you and him talked about"

"oh yeah well now I wish you three would get along"

"well I agree with him you need to move in with either him or me and TJ"
I drank the last of my beer when Ricky walked in giving me a weird look,

"well hun I need to go text me okay"
I hung up and looked over at Ricky

"it was Craig from Escape the Fate" I looked up at him, yep things are now awkward between us after sex. Just as I was thinking that Chris walked in on the phone, I felt my heart beat really fast when he handed over the phone. I looked at the photo of the man I once loved that was on his call photo. I grabbed his phone a bolted out of the bus, I then ended the call with Ang and put the phone in my purse, while I was walking around I saw a couple of old friends of mine.

"hey dickweeds, what are you doing here" I waved them over and kept walking to them, "I just talked to you Craig what are you doing here now?"

" I got a call right after you got off the phone with me if we can go on tour with these boys of yours, lucky right" he said with a wink. BUZZ BUZZ, I reached into my purse and grabbed Chris's phone and stared at it before I could answer it Craig grabbed it and said "hello free sex hotline who may I send you too"

"yeah Alex is here, well my Alex is"

"does she know you??"

"well if you are friends with Chris then probably not because my Alex doesn't look like what you are describing."

"she is short with both her ears pierced six times has snakebites, and a tongue bar she also has her hips and belly button done and she is kinda covered in tattoos and not one of them has a name on it,......." he stopped "Chris has been messing with her all day and yesterday because her name is Alex Rose but her last name isn't Clems not Alex Rose Gerratts"

"yep...okay...sure bye"

I grabbed the phone from him and I then heard the one person I have missed for so long "Lexi!!!!!" I looked up at Max running to us and I must have had the biggest smile in my life because the boys started laughing at me and then I heard TJ say "her face is gonna hurt later" I dropped my purse and ran and hug my best friend I haven't seen in over a year and a half. I kissed Max's cheek and left a red lip print that was smudged where my snakebite hoops are.

"Alex!!!!!!! where the fuck is my phone" I turned and my smile faded because not only was it Chris it was Ricky and Balz.

"its in my purse and you not getting it back till you realize your being a fucking dick" he looked pissed again "give me my phone Alex!" Craig and Max both wrapped their arm around me.

"hey hun are you going to tell me who these boys are" thank you Craig, "oh yeah that's Josh, we call him Balz and that's Ricky, and the boy that 9 feet tall and turning red is Chris. Guys this is Escape the Fate plus Max Green I know you all know TJ too so yeah but other then that they will be on this tour with you guys and I will also be working for them too"

"ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" out of no where Ghost came running out, "Alex why is Brandon hanging your underwear on the bus" (0.0 my face) "He is doing what!!!?!?!!" I took off with the boys right behind me and just as Ghost said Brandon has tapped all my underwear to the bus and now he is on the roof of the bus tying a pair to the wire on the top and what even better is they are my most expensive pair own and I knew I could reach my other pair but those would never be able to get un knotted. I heard all the boys laughing behind me and Max was laughing the hardest and he is the one who bought those for me as a joke when I was getting "close to Craig."

"Brandon Im going to murder you!!" he turned around and he looked like a dear in headlights and with that I had to laugh yes I was upset he did it but it was really funny that he took all this time to do a prank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so sorry it took me so long to update and I say thank you to all who are reading this