Status: Back sound My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Reason

Ten

I just walk away while holding Ally's arm , I know she's been confused at all , she must know the truth is .

I didn't care about my around now , All I care is I have been in hospital now with Ally , I just looking for Patrick room this time because I know now is the time , the surgery is now ! and now is the time for Ally to meet Patrick .

I have been tell Patrick about it , I have to know About Patrick illness because I'm the person that he trust , and I am who replaced him to keep an eye on Ally .

the door is there , I open the door , and I saw Patrick laid there , he close his eyes , he seems sleep , I can see his pale face .

" where we .. ? " as I hear Ally said , and she stop when she saw who is lay there .

" patrick ? " her voice sound down , she still stand there with shock in her eyes , I can see that .

I look back at Ally , I can see her eyes was filled with tears now , now I participated feel what that Ally feel at this moment, she is now may feel confused with what she feels whether it be shocked-and sense of miss that she feel at this moment and saw Patrick whose currently being lay over there .

I just close my eyes .