Status: Back sound My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Reason

Nine

September , 14 Rainy Season .

Day after day , I have passing through it , the day I done the class without Patrick , and you can tell me I depress now , I didn't even know how it's been he left me .

Every break time , I always sit alone , I just write something but I never can think , not for anything , I know there is something wrong with all of it but Grace is right , I'll try to give my heart a break , so I decided to moved away , maybe Forks is better .

I went to find Grace and told me if I had to go to Forks , and I can saw her read book , she didn't realize if I coming to her .

" Hi ! " she look up at me and smile .

" hi ! how is it going ? " I just give her my little smile , and sit next to her .

" nothing much , hey I need to tell you something .. " she stared at me and she nooded her head and start to listen to me .

" you tell me that I have to give my heart a break , right ? " I try to explain her , she is still look at me .

" and my mind too , it need to be heal now ! " she just nooded as I do .

" and .. ? " she asked me , I feel nerveous suddenly .

" I will move , not move but just you know different air " I start feel confuse now , Grace still look at me .

" to the .. forks " I can breathe now , Grace look gasp as she look at me , I feel worried now .

" what ? " I asked her , she said nothing , but I can see that she shock when I tell her that .

" when you gonna move ? " she asked me , I feel little scared to answer her now .

" I don't know maybe this week , but .. " I had not even finished my sentence, Grace suddenly leave me just like that, I was surprised when she did that, I was chase her, she really does look very shocked when I said that I would go to Forks this week , I tried to stop her and tried to explain that I just go away temporarily , not Forever .

" Grace ! " I called her as I walked toward her that still keep walking, I grabbed her hand and made her stop.

" come on Grace why you be like this ? " I really wonder now what happend to her now , I can see there's a scared sight in her eyes .

" did you still keep the letter ? " she asked me , I feel suprised when she asked that , how did she know I have the letter from Patrick ?

" what ? H .. How did you that ? " I asked her with my shock voice , she just look at me with the really scared sight .

" come on ! " she suddenly grap my hand and I just shock when she done that .

" what ? where we going ? " I asked her as she still hold my hands tight .

" now's the time ! " her voice sound tremble , I really show her my confused face .