Status: Back sound My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Reason

Five

I look up at the sky , this night was a thousand time I passing through it with my self but I never feel this lonely before , I just thinking about patrick right now , what happend to him ? what's going on ? what's he doing now ? a lot of question that I can't answer it .

I took a deep breathe and I feel the wind blow slowly , Damn ! I never feel so cold like this before ? is that because I miss him so bad? I didn't know how can I miss him ? how can I love him all I knew is I just want to know what he hide from all of us and I just watch him for the whole of the time ? why this is all feel so confused?

I just can think about the paper that he gave to me , he says that I can't open it for 14 days what is that mean ? what happend in 14 days ? is he gonna be gone ? oh no ! don't !!

I can't stop the tears , and I sobbed in silence I was really scared to lose him at this time , I know I'm stupid ! I should say I love him for the first time when I feel it ! but I rejected to realize it ! I cry little hard .

I can imagine his face now , his face when he write , his face when he think something , his face when he talk , his face when he feel wonder , his face when he tried to hide something , his face when he tried hold on his laugh , his face when he look at me last night , his face when he tried to say something , I can remember all the things about him .

I look up at the sky , I saw the the brightest star , I could see it flashing, I wiped my tears and started saying a Wish, I know it looks stupid and like a little kid , but I did need to be calm at this time and probably my mind too, and suggest to my self that everything's gonna be alright .
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you guys sometime believe about the stars ?
I hope so !
Enjoy ..