Status: Back sound My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Reason

Seven

I just sit on my chair , I still can't get patrick out of my mind again he still not here , not around here , and I just try to let it happend .

" Hi ! " I look up and I saw Grace for the second time , I just give he a little smile .

" still thinking about him , huh ? " she asked me , I just nooded slowly while taking a deep breathe .

" okay , I understand " she said while look around us .

" Grace ? " I called her , and she turn back look at me .

" yes ? " she frowned .

" how did you know if I always watch Patrick for the whole time ? " she look gasp when I asked her like that .

" Uhm , well .. " she try to answer my question .

" he sit in front of me , and you sit in here always right ? " she try to explain me something , I just nooded and listen to her for finish her word .

" cool , so I can watch you , maybe you didn't realize that because you too busy for watch him " Grace right , maybe it could be .

" Everything's gonna be alright " I look her with a little shock in my eyes .

" Give your heart a break , for it you know it's not good enough Patrick didn't want something bad happend to you " I feel shock one more time , Wait .. she said Patrick ?

" wait .. wait .. what ... whhat .. you mean Grace ? " I said with my unbelievable-tone .

" look , listen to me Ally .. " she tried to calm me down , I just feel mess now .

" because you've been hurt before , I can see it in your eyes You try to smile it away, some things you can't disguise " she look at me exact in my eyes , I just speechless , she was right .

" since when you be so sensitive on me , Grace ? " I gave her my desperate-look .

" since you lost him , and I know you miss him , and he miss you too " many things that I really can't understand it well , God ! why you take me to this game ?

" how did you know ? " I almost didn't want to speak again this time .

" If you believe that " I just stared at her , with flat expression .