Status: Back sound My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Reason

Eight

I open my eyes as I look around , I saw someone stand beside me but suddenly my sight became blur .

I can see she was walking towards me , but Hell ! why it can be so heavy now ?!

" Patrick you okay ? " then I realize that it was Grace , I just let my self to take a breathe now .

" yeah " I said I a groan , I feel sore in my head .

" you look .. "

" I know .. I'm weak ! " She frowned , I just look around .

" she need to take a break now " I feel confused , why she said that ?

" who ? " I asked her , she just took a deep breathe .

" Ally , who else ? " I just silent , I turn my sight to the window , I saw outside , it was going to be winter now .

" because she have been hurt before , I can see it in her eyes can you imagine how tired is she now ? " Grace is right , she must to know , but God ! I can imagine how horrible it will be .

" you love this girl or not ? " I turn away to look back at her , she stared me with her desperate-look .

" more than that , she is .. " I didn't continue my word , I feel really devastated now , remember about her , How do I Love and miss her , now .

" soulmate ? God Patrick you said soulmate lucky for you she didn't know it , sounds like Bullshit if we look at the reality now ! " she sound upset I know , I have make everyone upset at me .

" I know " I feel really want to run away and hugs her tight now I can feel my eyes was filled with tears .

" sooner or later she will be happy , Without you .. " Grace get up from the chair , God ! that word is hurt me !

" ready or not , you must let her go .. " she walk away after she said that , I can feel my tears fell down now , I know I will leaving her but how can this is be so hard like this !

" Never .. " I said sobbed- tone .