Game On

Id love too

"I can't believe I am about to say this but that was amazing," I said as soon as the show ended with "I would."
"Even MORE amazing, we get to meet the hotties themselves!" Carter squealed. After Rock Me, I was scared out of my mind to meet Harry.
"Even MORE amazing, we get to meet the hotties themselves!" Carter squealed.
"Dibbs on Louis!" Skylar said. Carter and I laughed.
"Okay, but I think Ronnie gets Harry," carter said flirtatiously.
"You saw that too?" I asked.
" Of course, we both did. He smiled right at you! The girl next to us looks totally jealous," Skylar said. This only caused a smile on my face.
"he is cute but I just want to ask him some essay questions." I stated.
"So even if he was into you, you would turn him down?" Carter asked.
" Yup" I stated.
"You might be eating you words here," Skylar joked.
"Let's go, I need to meet them before I pass out" carter drug us in the direction of the dressing rooms, only to be met by another security gaurd. We showed her our passes and she let us in
"Y'all got an hour," she said as we entered.
" Thank you ma'am" carter darted into the room.
all 5 boys were sprawled on couches or chairs. Harry looked at me instantly and smiled.
"Hey guys" Liam said.
"Hey I'm carter" carter said excitedly. She noticed Skylar and I and quickly added, "And these are my friends Skylar and Veronica,"
Harry's eyes never left mine.
"Well zayn and I have to go, we are really very sorry but something came up," Liam said.
"I hope you're okay with these lads?" Zayn asked
"I think we will be perfectly all right," Skylar said.
Skylar was off and talking to Louis in no time and Niall came up and started a flirty conversation with Carter.
"Hey," Harry said.
"Oh, Hi" I said to him. I felt like I should say something more."You did great up there," I said.
"Oh thanks...I think that might have been one of my favorite performances," he said. I sat on the arm of the couch by him.
"Why is that?" I asked.
"I met a really beautiful girl," he smiled at me showing his dimples and despite the fact I wasn't interested, I blushed.
"Mind if I show you around?" He asked.
"Why not?"
#
"And this," Harry said, opening a door "Is my dressing room," he watched carefully as I walked in before him. I continued on trying to keep my cool while the hottest member of the hottest band in the world showed me around. It was impossible not to like him, even though I wanted to convince myself I didn't. I knew I'd never have a chance with him. He was such a player, and not to mention internationally famous.
"Wow" I said, "this is beautiful,"
He smiled, which I tried to tell myself Wasnt cute.
"I'm glad I got to meet you, Veronica," Harry said.
My mouth opened but before words could come out we were interupted by the same body guard we'd met before.
"Time to go, Mr. styles," she said, before walking out.
"I know this is forward," he said quickly, "but would you ever want to have dinner with me?"
Want to? Of corse I wanted to...
But I couldn't. School was the main focus and getting wrapped up in Harry would be the last thing I need.
I looked into his green eyes. How do I say no?
That's when I had a thought. What if I dated Harry, to get the information for my essay...
I could learn things about him nobody else would... Ensuring that I'd win.
Completely satisfied with my plan, I answered.
"Id love too,"
#
"Wasnt that awesome?!" Skylar asked as we all walked out of the building together. Carter was in a daze the whole walk.
"So are you going to tell me what's up or what?" I smiled at her. I decided to wait to drop the bomb of my plan on them for a while.
"Niall asked me out," she smiled. Skylar and I looked at each other for a split second before screaming.
"NO WAY!" I shouted. Skylar was fighting for air. Carter looked so happy.
"I noticed his heavy flirting with you!" Skylar said, making Carter blush.
"You two are going to be SO cute together!" I said.
"What about you?" Carter asked as she opened the door to Skylars' Mercedes-Benz.
"well nothing really. Harry asked me to dinner that's it," I said casually.
"If you said no I'm pulling over and your walking home," Skylar said. I laughed.
"I said yes. But not because I'm Intrested. I could tell he was very Intrested in me, but I only said yes because I never got the Chance to ask my questions. I thought maybe if we started a relationship then I would have all the information I would need for the perfect essay and then I could let him down easy," I explained.
"Your kidding me! The hottest guy EVER asked you to dinner and your just going to play him like that?" Carter asked sternly.
"Expect a very harsh 1D song written about you, missy," Skylar said.
"Neither of us agree with this but it's your life and its going to be your problem," Carter said.
"I guess," I said. Maybe this was a bad idea. What if....what if I actually fell in love with Harry?
I didn't care. It wouldn't take long, Harry wouldn't have much time to fall in love with me. I would have my essay and never have to see Harry again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kk so I made an epic fail of a mistake so I fixed it!
Xxx