Sequel: Olivia on Tour
Status: COMPLETED!

Olivia

Chapter 10.

"Jack, why hasn't Alex been around?" Olivia asked innocently as I was making tea.

I dropped the spoon I had been using to stir the pasta sauce with a loud clatter.

"Uh... He's been busy." I lied, bending to pick the spoon up and putting in the sink.

Lies, I was afraid of inviting him round, in case he tried to, like, kiss me or something. Actually, would that be such a bad thing?

I shook my head, I wasn't gay, despite the thoughts that had been swirling around my head for the past couple of days. Ones like what it would be like for me to kiss him, or what it would be like to fuck him. But which one of us would do the work? Me or Alex?

In the few minutes it had took me to think that, Olivia had unlocked my phone and started going through my contacts.

"Olivia, what are you doing?" I asked, serving up the pasta and giving her a plate.

"Calling Alex." She said, matter-of-factly, clicking the screen of my phone.

"What? No, wait, don't!" I said, panicking.

"Why not? - Hi Alex." She said, breaking off to talk to Alex, who had picked up on the first ring.

"Hey, Olivia. Where's Jack?"

"Right next to me. Say hi Jack!"

"Hi Alex." I said to Alex, who Olivia had put on speakerphone.

"Can we meet up today? Please?" Olivia said, using her puppy-dog eyes on me.

I sighed, "Fine. That ok with you Lex?"

"Yeah," He agreed, "What about the park?"

"Sure, see you in half an hour then."
*-*-*-*-*-*
Olivia was going down the slide and Alex and I were on the bench, watching her.

"Alex..." I said, turning to look at him.

"Yeah Jack?"

"I'm not sure how to say this but..."

"Yes?" He said, frowning slightly.

I took a deep breathe...

"Jack! Come and push me! Please!" Olivia yelled.

I jumped up and ran across to Olivia. I began to push her as requested.

As Olivia squealed in happiness, I thought about what I had been going to say to Alex. Yeah, Alex, I happen to like you too? Ha, like that'd work. But then again, he was already in love with me, or at least that what I knew from A Daydream Away and his confession earlier on. So I couldn't actually get rejected.

I sneaked a quick glance at Alex and he was gorgeous. His skinny jeans fit him like a second skin and his white t-shirt didn't leave much to my imagination. Not that I would have to imagine, I'd seen it all before. However, that was back when I was just friends with him, not in love with him.

Was it love I felt? I wondered, ideally pushing Olivia higher and higher.
*-*-*-*-*-*
"Hey Jack, what was it that you wanted to tell me earlier?" Alex asked, leaning against the kitchen side next to me.

I looked up from making Olivia's ham sandwich.

"What? Oh, it was nothing." I said as Olivia came into the kitchen, looking for her sandwich. I handed it to her and she ran back into the living room. I think she was watching Tangled.

"Jack, tell me what you wanted to say earlier. Please." Alex whined, pouting.

I couldn't help it, he just looked so damn cute when he pouted. I leaned forward and pecked him lightly on the lips. I pulled away and he stared at me in shock.

"W-w-w-what was that?" He spluttered incoherently.

I smiled, "A kiss."

"But why?"

Gently, I stroked his perfect cheek, "Cause I love you Alex."

"Oh," He replied, still shell-shocked, "Since when did you love me?"

"Since you told me you loved me about a week ago, well, actually, it was a couple of days after that," I looked at the countertop, unable to look into his gorgeous cameral brown eyes any longer, "When I realized that I was truly unhappy without you, and when I realized that the dreams I was having were what I really wanted to happen. It's embarrassing."

A hand pulled my chin up, so I was looking into Alex's eyes again.

"Jack, although apparently I've already said this, I love you." Alex said, honesty shining out of his eyes.

I didn't haven't words to express how happy I was right at that moment, so I just leant forward to connect our lips again. His lips sent shivers down my spine as they brushed against my own.

After a few everlasting moments, Alex pulled away. He smiled and I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I freaking love this chapter! :)

Only the epilogue to go now. :(

Comments would be nice.