Status: A better rewrite of 'I Don't Fear The Boogeyman'

You Don't Fear The Boogeyman? You Should

Chapter 11:

(Pitch)

Looks as if my nightmares brought me a dragon, little girl , Sandman,Tooth, and North.

The girl looked up at the swinging cage. Her eyes widen.

" Daddy!"

"Nala!"

I chuckled at the sight. "Isn't that sweet." I tossed her and the others in the cage with the three Scottish red heads. Had the dragon chained up.

"Five down, six to go."

" DON'T YOU HURT MY FRIENDS AND SISTER!"

I looked at her. " I won't hurt them yet." That little brat spit on me.

I took off. to see what the others were doing.
-----------------------------------
( Nala)

The cage I was in was on the ground. I looked up at my father more helpless than ever.

"Daddy, I'm scared."

" It's okay baby. You'll be fine, I promise."

" It's up to the others now." Tooth said weakly.

I sat on the ground next to Hope. I sure hope the others can stop Pitch.
----------------------------------------
(Rider)

I followed the voice. We bump into the others.

" Jackson, Rider, you guys okay?"

" I have a broken arm."

Melody ran over took Jackson's broken arm. Jackson screamed in pain. Melody sang, a glowing yellow light appear. when Melody was done the light vanished. She let go of Jackson.

"You healed my arm?"

"When did you learn to do that?"

" I've always been able to do that."

The voice was getting louder. I took off running.

"Crikey! Where she going?"

I went into the kitchen. I start looking around. The others came in.

" Looking for this?"

Turn around there was a girl dressed in black. Glowing blue eyes, dark hair. She reminded me of storm. She seem to be younger than us. She had a capsule with my face on the bottom.
-----------------------------------
(Storm)

" Hey, those are Rider's teeth."

"Is That what's in this thing? Teeth?"

Not thinking I jumped at this girl. She pushed me back with shadows. Bunny fell off my shoulder into my hood. I fit the floor.

"Sorry, but let me explain." She tossed the capsule to Rider. She caught it.

" Names Raven, princess of shadows. I'm from another realm. Pitch took something of mine. I want it back."

I glared at her. " So?"

" I need your help when I heard what was going on. I thought you could help and I know you guys, don't ask me how."

Bunny crawled to my shoulder. " Why should we help you?"

Raven got sad and innocent and she wasn't acting.

"I'm a child, in need of help."